seqret
#200787532Tuesday, November 01, 2016 1:05 PM GMT

~Alexis, being a light sleeper, woke as the shaking started. She got up frightfully, and, hearing Finn, she called back, "Yes! I think this may be bad! We should wake up the others if they aren't already awake..."~
seqret
#200788702Tuesday, November 01, 2016 2:33 PM GMT

(Another thing. Please don't double post if you don't have to.)
seqret
#200788738Tuesday, November 01, 2016 2:36 PM GMT

[Wow, lots of posting. Is this Spring break for you all?] Winni had gone into the woods, and now came back with an armful of wood, kindling, and a stone, large enough to begin building a ring for the fire. The last thing she needed was for someone to catch on fire. She placed them beside Tristan's pile. "We're going to need those." She commented, a little withdrawn.
seqret
#200788810Tuesday, November 01, 2016 2:40 PM GMT

no, they are just taking a break
seqret
#200789621Tuesday, November 01, 2016 3:25 PM GMT

Avie woke up, yawning at first, when she raised her torso up, rubbing her head. She felt the ground shake and something shook in her as well, because she hopped on her feet, looking around confused. "What's going on?!" she shouted, her heart beating incredibly fast as she was left without a stable surface. *Sitting Alone In A Corner* [Diary Entry #932] Well Im Here, Last Man On Earth I Used The World Scaner No One's Here, No one to Talk To, No One To Go Outside With Me I Think This Is It For Me, Goodbye World.
seqret
#200789683Tuesday, November 01, 2016 3:29 PM GMT

suddenly out of the darkness and the snow came a man, a man with a plan.he had potatoes, and he stared at Mohd."my son, you lack communism, i must give you power to the workers. come, eat this potato."the red man then beat Mohd with the potato, and kept walking
seqret
#200789722Tuesday, November 01, 2016 3:30 PM GMT

~Alexis, being a light sleeper, woke as the shaking started. She got up frightfully, and, hearing Finn, she called back, "Yes! I think this may be bad! We should wake up the others if they aren't already awake..."~
seqret
#202769252Sunday, November 27, 2016 8:40 AM GMT

[Sure, go ahead! We've set this up so anyone who wants to join in, may. If you haven't read our posts, your character would have been rescued by Matt (Trudo), and brought to shore, where they will be unconscious until you wake them up.]
seqret
#202769363Sunday, November 27, 2016 8:43 AM GMT

Finn drew his finger in the sand as Ace spoke. "We need to do what we need to do to survive.. There isn't an ounce of evil to y'know..."
KnowIedges
#202958345Monday, November 28, 2016 11:33 PM GMT

@Spotted Damn is short for damnation therefor it is't even close to a borderline curseword.
KnowIedges
#202958395Monday, November 28, 2016 11:34 PM GMT

"Well, I think I already said it, but I guess I should say it again," Avie says, "I'm Avie, a young high-school junior, seventeen years old. Not sure if that'll be useful, though." *Sitting Alone In A Corner* [Diary Entry #932] Well Im Here, Last Man On Earth I Used The World Scaner No One's Here, No one to Talk To, No One To Go Outside With Me I Think This Is It For Me, Goodbye World.
KnowIedges
#202958830Monday, November 28, 2016 11:38 PM GMT

Avie slowly approached the group, her eyes sleepy and exhausted. Hell, she wasn't sure if the group themselves were just hallucinations, due to how groggy and dull her head felt. "H... Hey," she said to the group, gazing especially at the two girls who appeared to be speaking. She then looked over at the large boar, "Er..."*Sitting Alone In A Corner* [Diary Entry #932] Well Im Here, Last Man On Earth I Used The World Scaner No One's Here, No one to Talk To, No One To Go Outside With Me I Think This Is It For Me, Goodbye World.
KnowIedges
#202959233Monday, November 28, 2016 11:42 PM GMT

*The plane is about to hit the water*"HOOOOOOLYYYY CRAAAAAAAAPAPPPP" *Everyone's screaming and shouting*~GOOOOOOLAAAZOOO~
KnowIedges
#202959334Monday, November 28, 2016 11:43 PM GMT

####:#########:##########:################: ######## ########## ##### with ###### , Cheap jacket , Scurvy ##################:#### Was born in the Island Of California , Where he was ###### a Mad ############# past is set. Now for the ##### he will make!########## Knife ######## , ###### , ########
KnowIedges
#202959963Monday, November 28, 2016 11:48 PM GMT

this roleplay will die very quickly the more ooc is held. enough arguing, more rping.Matt "I'm going to go look around in the plane." I say. "Keep my pig hot please." I walk toward the wreckage and look around for a minute or two. What exactly am I looking for again? A supply kit? I find a suitcase and decide to take it back. Maybe it belonged to someone. Either way, there is a use for it yet. Eventually I find a medium sized rectangular kit that contained gauze, band-aids, antiseptics, scissors, tweezers, and aspirin. Along with the kit, a flare gun and two flares. I believe this is it. I take my items down to the fire with a bit of excitement. "Look what I found." I say, laying the kit and suitcase in the sand before the fire.
KnowIedges
#202960252Monday, November 28, 2016 11:51 PM GMT

i was more focused on getting the point across, being thrown across the island isn't really feasible. if you weren't rescued, fine, then you should be at least near where the plane was...i can understand if you're a little far from the crash, but being on the other side is a bit ridiculous, it's fine though, we're picking up a lot of inexperienced roleplayers and seeing things so chaotic is annoying to me
seqret
#203378523Saturday, December 03, 2016 9:17 AM GMT

seqret
#203378859Saturday, December 03, 2016 9:24 AM GMT

She paused, setting her rock down. "I'm Winifred, but my friends call me Winni." She said, dusting her hands of before taking her portion of the pineapple from him. "I'm hoping to find away to repurpose this piece of scrap. We do have most of this section of the wing. It floats because of the air pocket inside, which makes up the gas or water tank. I'm not sure if the tank itself is salvageable, though." Winni explained, surveying the pile of bolts she'd already removed from the frame, as well as the corresponding holes in the scrap of metal itself.
seqret
#203379197Saturday, December 03, 2016 9:30 AM GMT

"I can stay up for this night," Avie said, volunteering to be night watch, "I'm sure you all are tired anyways, if you got this nice boar..." Though, she felt a little groggy herself, it wasn't like she was asleep on her feet, and was able to keep the pulls of sleep away, if only just for a few hours. *Sitting Alone In A Corner* [Diary Entry #932] Well Im Here, Last Man On Earth I Used The World Scaner No One's Here, No one to Talk To, No One To Go Outside With Me I Think This Is It For Me, Goodbye World.
seqret
#203379403Saturday, December 03, 2016 9:34 AM GMT

[Hello. Just so you know, this will be my first forum role-play. I've only ever role-played on group walls, so please forgive me if I misuse any terminology or if my skills seem inadequate for our purposes.]Name: Winifred (Winni) TarverAge: 19Gender: FemaleAppearance: Winni is a petite mechanic with a big heart and a big smile. Her optimism matches her shoulder-length brown hair and hazel eyes, which, to some, may appear child-like in their enthusiasm. She wears a sturdy pair of scuffed, brown leather boots, an equally scuffed jacket of the same material, jeans, and a simple, grime-smudged tee shirt along with a colorful bandanna to keep her hair back. Biography: She graduated college by skipping many grades in primary school, and dual-enrolling as a high schooler. As a result, she graduated with a major in engineering very early, and works as an airplane mechanic. Though she is approachable, she has never once stepped out of her busy ambitions to solidly connect with other people. A client at the plane's destination flew her out so she could look at one of his models, but the plane will never reach its' destination. Lured by the prospect of a paycheck, Winni agreed to go. Skill set: As mentioned before, Winni is a formally trained mechanic, although she lacks the experience of a seasoned one. She is petite, and though she is strong for her size, she will not be able to compete with anything or anyone larger than she is. Otherwise, she is an ear to hear with and a shoulder to cry on.
seqret
#203379548Saturday, December 03, 2016 9:38 AM GMT

"I'm not a downer, I was just saying. But atleast that's sorted out."I look back over to the people on the raft.They've been out for an awful long time."Thing you can work your magic on them?" I smirk, pointing at them.
seqret
#203379616Saturday, December 03, 2016 9:39 AM GMT

Ken WannukI woke up in so much pain.My whole hand had a open cut. It was bleeding so much.I tried holding it, but it didn't help.I tried to walk, but i was too weak to make it.Then i yelled in pain:" AGHH "
seqret
#203379665Saturday, December 03, 2016 9:40 AM GMT

[lol a rule of thumb is not to double post unless absolutely needed]MattAfter getting one side of the spear finished I see Tristan return. "Welcome back, I see you have my rock. Lovely." I quickly take the rock over to all the firewood. I take a little bit of the dry wood and place it in the circle. I then take my knife and scrape it against the rock. Sparks fly and a tiny fire is started. I throw some more wood on until the fire roars.
seqret
#203380056Saturday, December 03, 2016 9:50 AM GMT

I started yelling out for any survivors.
seqret
#203380188Saturday, December 03, 2016 9:53 AM GMT

((I'd really like to start, but OP went offline as soon as I posted qq))