of     1   

ElloItsMe2
#185606023Saturday, March 19, 2016 12:14 AM GMT

-The fact that there are literally 3 subscription based payments you can have yet the only ones who really buy them are the ones who make games -How easily the game is hacked (or should I say, exploited) -The fact that this game is still in beta 10 years later -The game engine being equivalent to the NES -uh people are making alts so they can afford hats that would normally require you to wait 2 years to buy. clearly, the tix is the true problem.
rex2856
#185606360Saturday, March 19, 2016 12:19 AM GMT

What do you mean people making alts so they can afford hats that would require two years? And ROBLOX is always changing, they are not in beta. I agree with you that taking away tickets show stupidity. It's just common sense, two methods of transactions work in every economy. In Russia its rubles and coins. In America it's dollars and cents. Britain? Pounds and decimal coinage. Its basic economics that two degrees of currencies are needed for a complete and steady economy to function.
ElloItsMe2
#185606483Saturday, March 19, 2016 12:21 AM GMT

I'll admit I didn't specifiy when I made that last point. Basically, hats that require tix generally require alot, so it takes a long period of time to get them normally.
rex2856
#185607339Saturday, March 19, 2016 12:33 AM GMT

Ah I agree with you on that point as well. Once tickets are obliterated from the currency then we will have no daily income and absolutely no way to buy new clothing or hats except for the way ROBLOX wants to distribute low quality free hats to your inventory as accolades for ROBLOX.

of     1