of     1   

dudesimcool234
#185647195Saturday, March 19, 2016 5:20 PM GMT

As we all now by now, Tix is being removed soon. What I think is, if you are going to get rid of tix then get rid of guests. Why you ask? Because people can be not lazy and create an account. Because guests could hack, and you can't report them. Following this, while you say that you will make more things free, since The package "robloxian 2.0" is for pros, you going to look like a noob wearing something free! You guys are going to ruin roblox as we know it. I have played for so many years! And you guys have ruined the fun in roblox. Every game usually has something easy to get, like tix, and then the stuff you have to pay for, like Robux. But some games are fun with cool stuff. Something about this is bad. Sometimes it's best to tell the difference between pros, and noobs.
MarbloxVx
#185647818Saturday, March 19, 2016 5:29 PM GMT

Your just butthurt and Life Is Unfair!
Squidfid
#185647878Saturday, March 19, 2016 5:29 PM GMT

Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe vCringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe
nikolaopric
#185648106Saturday, March 19, 2016 5:33 PM GMT

Above post is the longest post ever seen! This is my second account, my first account is joined in june 2011 and is called "Nikkola" and someone hacked it, same with my third account. Also i make some high quality stuff in studio
Ethanhg06
#185648222Saturday, March 19, 2016 5:34 PM GMT

"years" you literally only played for 2 years or 1. Also by the way why would having free items make the game boring. The free items can be good. It is still sad they are removing tix
MrsNoobjr
#185648328Saturday, March 19, 2016 5:36 PM GMT

Life Is Unfair! (2) no support
LordToasterface
#185648574Saturday, March 19, 2016 5:39 PM GMT

This is a win win! We don't have to worry about inflation, they're providing an alternative to getting items, and thousands of butt-hurt noobs are leaving! An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind

of     1