chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

ROBLOX_Marksman
#185759405Monday, March 21, 2016 2:33 AM GMT

lol someone is salty that they are still in the double digits also name changes do not reset post count unless you do it for free with a request to roblox trust me, i have a lot of name changes
Mvgnifico
#185759618Monday, March 21, 2016 2:36 AM GMT

"Mainly: -Name change resets post count so why have pot count in the first place?" Uhh, no. I changed my name and I still have 1000+ Get your facts straight. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbt61vcAkG0
NotYourAvgJesusFreak
#185782890Monday, March 21, 2016 4:35 PM GMT

"Ur still a newbag Only 1k posts was loss" 1.7k* And no, I'm just not a trash-poster like you with the 17k+ "its kinda a achievement." For what, trash posting? "it shows the lack of a life you have!" So if I don't trash post then I have no life? Then I shall continue to have no life. "lol someone is salty that they are still in the double digits" No, I'm salty because it reset my post count. Idk what I have to do to get you to believe me but I could care less whether you believe me or not. "also name changes do not reset post count unless you do it for free with a request to roblox trust me, i have a lot of name changes" Well it did me, ROBLOX glitched. What do you not understand Peter? "Uhh, no. I changed my name and I still have 1000+ Get your facts straight." Then why did it reset MY post count? If it didn't reset my post count then I wouldn't have posted this... I sent ROBLOX an email. I'll see what they say tomorrow or something...
supermanover00
#185783315Monday, March 21, 2016 4:44 PM GMT

Support.

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2