of     1   

cmpadilla2
#185761215Monday, March 21, 2016 3:01 AM GMT

With this removal, the scammers who use Tix to spam on the game comments will be easy to ban.
masterdude625
#185761685Monday, March 21, 2016 3:09 AM GMT

@cmp no one uses tix to scam, it's all verm rbux hacks besides, even roblox supports the robux h4x, so who cares about banning scammers?
PhantomVisual
#185764805Monday, March 21, 2016 4:14 AM GMT

There would also be less rip off games... Maybe... print("Paper") print("I'm bad at Lua")
FPSPwnz0r
#185766020Monday, March 21, 2016 4:45 AM GMT

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
d00minator
#185766086Monday, March 21, 2016 4:46 AM GMT

Look they are getting rid of tix because its currency is practically useless. Stop saying we should get 15 robux a day for nbc because one of the main reasons to remove tix is because of tix bots and alts that ruin the games currency... Many games have pay to get premium currency and nobody actually minds... Taking away tickets will help the community in the long run. Stop saying "devs wont make games anymore because they survive on the 1 tix a visit system." YES DEVS WILL NOT MAKE EASY CURRENCY but at least it will push people harder to make better games to succeed and gain some profit. Look on the bright side. THERE WILL NO LONGER BE BAD TIX GRABS WHERE PEOPLE MAKE GAMES AND GET NOOBS TO PLAY FROM CLICK BAIT. It will take a decent individual to support a game he/she likes therefore pushing developers to make good games that people will actually enjoy instead of silly front page tix grabs to drag noobs in for that one or 2 plays. There is mass inflation from things like trade currency bots and place play bots. Some people will have to learn a skill in developing by building scripting GFX design and get good in it to gain profits from doing jobs for other successful developers therefore there may be an increase in good games because the easiest way to get currency will be through skill. ALL IN SUPPORT??
Operatik
#185769846Monday, March 21, 2016 7:03 AM GMT

I agree it would stop scammers, alternative creation and bots.
nachosandchez
#185770039Monday, March 21, 2016 7:12 AM GMT

The only good that I see coming out of it is the fact it essentially kicked clickbait in the teeth then shot it. It's gonna be a barbecue tonight boys!
LeAntihero
#185770765Monday, March 21, 2016 7:42 AM GMT

what - Paying good money for clothing designers. Message me.
OverlordYT
#185771866Monday, March 21, 2016 8:52 AM GMT

doominator is clearly a Roblox fanboy who will follow every bad decision they make, even if the decision is for money and not the community
d00minator
#185883923Wednesday, March 23, 2016 3:26 AM GMT

Im not a fanboy of the community. Yes i do see the bad sides of my argument but its always that people complain when a new update comes out. Roblox do these updates for a reason. There are many sides to these arguments some terrible and some good ok? I understand that roblox's decision to remove tickets fuixes problems but creates others. Just because i anm stating some of the good things about the removal of tix does not mean that it is a perfect update. IT OFCOURSE WILL HAVE ITS DOWNSIDES. Also even if roblox just wants money it would be what 95% of companies want. I bet if you were in roblox's head position you would want to make more money. Theres some good things for roblox's economy but its bad in the way that it puts down user friendliness. NOTHING WILL ALWAYS BE PERFECT you have to put it into your mind that this game wont ever be PERFECT... Its either they put down users and fix problems or they bring up happiness within their community but get more problems.
Alciphron
#185884169Wednesday, March 23, 2016 3:30 AM GMT

"http://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=185876825" Don't anyone dare to mention bots again without reading that.

of     1