of     1   

alvacodo
#185782629Monday, March 21, 2016 4:30 PM GMT

Whats Up? This Is My First Post On the Forums So YEEEEAAAH. But Lets Get to the main topic... I Have a Semi-Large list of ideas on how to make roblox better! 1. I am Fully aware of the removal of "Tickets", A Sad Change but anyways... You Devs Could Try and develop easyer ways to get robux... like maybe completing achievements or getting all the items in events like the KCA, EggHunt, and More! 2. This is a well wanted change... a way to see the clothes on your character before you buy them... like maybe a new gui in the catalog... I cannot tell you how many tix I've wasted on stupid shirts that looked horrible on my character. 3. I would really like some (easy) kind of way to get some of the better items... (Dominus, O.P. Gear, Etc.) I know this sounds crazy, but i've seen so many people getting bullied on roblox for having the default character... i mean it could be slow like if you play for idk 5 years you get a clock dominus, or if you get 2'000 friends then you get the "roblox potion of friends" or something... but i'd love to see this. 4. I would like to see more gear. Gear is epic. Free, Paid, event... I LOVE GEAR! 5. this is the last suggestion. And i think it's the most important. PLEASE make a set WAY to report Hackers, Griefers, etc. way too many hacked servers some of my favorite games (Apoc. Rising, Animatronic World, Speed Run 4) are always getting hacked. Thats My list! I hope we can see one of these topics comming in the near future! Thanks For Reading... -Alvacodo

of     1