of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

tekt
#185817361Tuesday, March 22, 2016 1:56 AM GMT

Alrighty then. Hey and welcome to one of a few of my weekly predictions. As we near to the playoffs, alot of teams are supposedly showing their true colors. Some proving to be weak, others depicting themselves as teams to not sleep on. W/o further ado, let's take a look at this week's matchups. ( OEC ) Korblox Snowhawks @ Rockford Raptors Ah, a classic matchup. S7 leading to the raptors knocking Snowhawks out of the playoffs by a smudge, and s8 Raptors crushing their playoff dreams. But this will not happen a 3rd time, mark my words. Healable has found his "Dream team". With both an offensive and defensive threat to basically anybody in the OFL, the Snowhawks are not a force to be reckon with. Raptors' sleeping defense and below-average offense will most likely not get the job done, especially with a questionable qb who has proven to be very inconsistant. I see Snowhawks winning by a quick margin, along with Diming interceptions to young man killnijas of course. Predicted score - 64 - 20 Snowhawks Players to watch: (Snowhawks) - Heal, Killnijas, Flashbacking, LordElijah, Baconfever, Skittlesrgood12 (Raptors) - V3kt and Look01 (If look01 is quarterbacking, he'll look for v3kt alot. And vise versa with V3kt in the pocket) Highland Huskies @ Joston Jackrabbits This will be a pretty interesting game, that is if bobo or brazil steps up to the plate. This will determine if the Huskies will have another playoff appearance or not (Along with the Panthers and Raptors having to lose). Joston has proven to be a consistant, not-to-be-slept-on team, with either #MVP deathsvictim or superkoopa in the pocket. Huskies better have their defense A1 and ready, or Joston WILL put some points up on the board. Then again, you can't sleep on Brazil/Bobo at the quarterback position. They have their moments then and there, but can they produce efficiently to seal the win? Predicted score - 35-21 Joston Players to watch: (Huskies) Bobonaut/Brazil, VeerUp (Joston) Deathsvictim, Superkoopa, Hardscoped, Joshbrady, Icey_Shock Rektshire Rattlers @ Roblox Panthers Many would predict the Panthers to blowout the Rattlers easily. Well...they were right, but this won't be a huge disappointment for Rektshire. Depending on who they have in the pocket, this might turn out to be a good game. If Lebron quarterbacks...well...(http://prntscr.com/aib3ry). Then again they have Fr00blord as an option, who has almost producted decent-ish against the Ducks with his 1-2 quarterback drives, leading to a touchdown (or two?). And having Lebron as a trusty and efficient Wide Receiver will also boost his momentum a bit. But still, I see Ikios dropping bombs on their sleeping defense. Though, if Fr00blord quarterbacks, this will be a pretty interesting game, but in the end, I see the Panthers pulling it off in the end by a couple posessions. Predicted score - 51-35 Panthers (Fr00b at QB) / 58-14 Panthers (Lebron at QB) Players to watch: (Rattlers) Lebron6dunk, Fr00blord (Panthers) Ikios, Nasir, FootballHD, 94Quinn Florida FireCats @ Pemberley Punishers The first time these two teams have clashed earlier in the season, Punishers squeezed by with a win. Now that FFC has cleaned up most of their mistakes, I believe they will have the upperhand this game. Punishers' defense has little to no chemistry from the looks of it, and has downgraded alot as the season went on, and I don't expect Mack to let up that easy through this game. Trusted WR's Elegy and Zignatious will touch the rock throughout this game, and it will be upsetting for Pemberley, as Firecats will win this one by a couple posessions. Predicted score - 42-31 Firecats Players to watch: (FFC) "Attaboy" Mack and Elegy, Zignatious, Et_han, KToonz (Punishers) Treko, Sepsius, Theoriginaljordan Now onto the Old West.... ( OWC ) RedCliff Raiders @ Millikan Rams This right here, will probably be the Game of the Week. Ever since Bunglest came to Redcliff, they have been a potential threat through the OWC. Almost handling Spartans, barely losing to Saxon, squeezing by with a dub to Joston, and etc. So far, they're picking up their slack from when NMD was in the pocket. Along with that, Hall of Fame WR Sweggbertz has also been a great addition to their team. Though an average defense, it has also picked up, and has been better than it was earlier in the season. Though Rams have a stacked roster, they lack the necessary chemistry by a margin. Sure, they have some hall of famers, and well-renowned players, but chemistry is what may kill them. Though it may be an issue for Jallace and co., i still believe they will pull this one through by a mere Field Goal or such. Don't sleep on Raiders though, because they may bite the Rams in the ass. This will be one heck of a game. Predicted score - 43-42 Rams Players to watch: (Raiders) Bunglest, Sweggbertz, PO1SIONED (However you spell it), NMD, Khybe-...oh wait (Rams) Jallace, Shaun, JJ_Watt, Bellarive, Brandon_Marshall Corinth Spartans @ Canton Greats Not predicting, but I wish both Advanced and the Greats good luck at the game, and next season. Roblox Warriors @ Dansville Ducks Well...This will be a blowout. Sure, the warriors put up 40+ points against the Panthers' mediocre defense, but this will be nothing against the Ducks. Yeah Dansville doesn't have a top notch defense either, but it'll be enough to end Vrill and co.'s below-average offense and struggling defense. I see the Ducks demolishing the Warriors by many posessions, and to the Warriors, well, I wish you good luck next season. Predicted score - 49-8 Players to watch: (Warriors) Vrillion, Larryfitzgerald (Ducks) Tar, Justin, Fracta, Bbal, Setsuna Saxon Sunbirds @ Barton Bruisers This will also be one heck of a game. Both teams consist of excellent offenses and decent - average defenses. Coming off of a tough loss against FFC, Barton has little to no hope of getting a spot in the Playoffs (Insert Mcpatty's sarcastic comment to flame Cosmic here). Though, I do believe they still seek revenge, and their one and only target WILL Be Saxon. DC and co. better step up their defense and get ready for the passes, because Supreme WILL take the chances and be successful (Most of the time at least). On the otherhand, DC has been playing very smart this season. With a conservative offense, mixing up with a run and pass game that has been proven efficient, they're not a force to be reckoned with. Sleep on them and they'll bite you in the ass, point blank. In the end, though, I see Saxon running away with this one. I believe Supreme's choices will cause Barton Another close game, that should end up with Barton winning. Not today, though. Predicted score - 35-31 Saxon Players to watch: (Saxon) DC, B3nny, Hunterharmony, Amishturtles (Barton) Supreme, Vestum, Cosmic, Bootyshotz (Main target of supreme?), Babatron Thanks for reading another one of my discombobulated predictions. Leave comments below if necessary.
Bunglest
#185817627Tuesday, March 22, 2016 1:59 AM GMT

rofl rams vs raiders this week means nothing. shaun and I wont be there and its gonna be a giant troll fest!!
BreadyForBed
#185817676Tuesday, March 22, 2016 2:00 AM GMT

OKAY SO WHEN IM SUSPENDED I GET PLAYER TO WATCH BUT WHEN I FINALLY GET UNSUSPENDED IM NO LONGER IN IT? FFS
DcIsntClutch
#185817865Tuesday, March 22, 2016 2:03 AM GMT

yay predictions, keep making these pls HTTR
Killnijas123
#185818425Tuesday, March 22, 2016 2:11 AM GMT

TheSliceOfLife
#185818534Tuesday, March 22, 2016 2:13 AM GMT

good forum but kill SUX prow for #MVP ~Blizzaria/Redshaman/Zerova/TheSliceOfLife
Killnijas123
#185818585Tuesday, March 22, 2016 2:13 AM GMT

slice for MVP sike it gonna be heal or prowl
ultimatesonicman
#185818588Tuesday, March 22, 2016 2:13 AM GMT

Nice predications :D #TheUnstoppableForce
Jadis_Walker
#185818751Tuesday, March 22, 2016 2:16 AM GMT

roms choices are what kill us smh. >has me wide for FD in OT, >tosses it deep gets picked off we out!
hydropants
#185818824Tuesday, March 22, 2016 2:17 AM GMT

Us(Barton) are not even practicing this week and we all gonna play OOP gonna be LIT
TheSliceOfLife
#185818858Tuesday, March 22, 2016 2:18 AM GMT

@kill no it's basically between u and prowling lol ~Blizzaria/Redshaman/Zerova/TheSliceOfLife
bobonaut
#185819013Tuesday, March 22, 2016 2:21 AM GMT

I'm not gonna say these aren't good predictions because we haven't earned anything to be predicted to win. GJ
FootballHD
#185819136Tuesday, March 22, 2016 2:23 AM GMT

lol nice predictions KEEP RIDING, YOU SMART! -dj khaled
tekt
#185819151Tuesday, March 22, 2016 2:23 AM GMT

@Bobo Brazil was proven decent a few weeks back at his "Debut" vs the raptors. hes alright.
amxsh
#185819230Tuesday, March 22, 2016 2:25 AM GMT

i wish we could skip to playoffs
bobonaut
#185819333Tuesday, March 22, 2016 2:27 AM GMT

Braz is a good QB. He made the most of his chance when my computer crapped out on me and going forward he'll have a chance to QB for an expansion team or a team without a QB.
ethanvibez
#185819426Tuesday, March 22, 2016 2:28 AM GMT

oh cool players to watch Work with what you've got, and you'll get what you want.
Thad_Castle
#185820062Tuesday, March 22, 2016 2:38 AM GMT

Bung wont be at raiders game either? Time to lob
pepe667
#185820507Tuesday, March 22, 2016 2:44 AM GMT

Red lemme qb vs raiders my time to shine LMAO
nintendo566
#185820547Tuesday, March 22, 2016 2:45 AM GMT

nah pepe we gotta avoid wildcard game
DeathATL
#185821864Tuesday, March 22, 2016 3:09 AM GMT

IM A YOUNG MILLIONAIRE
afrobull
#185821990Tuesday, March 22, 2016 3:12 AM GMT

"(Rams) Jallace, Shaun, JJ_Watt, Bellarive, Brandon_Marshall" mfw shaun is suspended and Brandon is "6th man" I am the one who knocks.
VeerUp
#185823727Tuesday, March 22, 2016 3:46 AM GMT

I make braz look good, I carry huskies offense.
Nasirito
#185826314Tuesday, March 22, 2016 4:42 AM GMT

50+ two weeks in a row????? IGHT
heroforsaken
#185827339Tuesday, March 22, 2016 5:08 AM GMT

I don't feel like playing wildcard round soo bruisers or raiders pls win

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right