of     1   

NotAshley
#185817741Tuesday, March 22, 2016 2:01 AM GMT

You're behaving worse than the people you're attacking. As a feedback forum, people aren't supposed to just suggest new features, they are supposed post what they like and dislike about the current ones. A lot of ROBLOX's biggest updates have been modeled based on community feedback as a whole, and negative responses are included in that. If people are getting upset over a change ROBLOX is making, it's valid feedback and it's useful to the company. Making threads about "whiners," on the other hand, is contributing absolutely nothing whatsoever. The only thing it's doing clogging up the subforum with spam and arguments. If you have an opinion that's different from the majority, good for you! It's just really immature to attack people because they dislike a big change. People could call you an equally mean name and it would have just as much weight as your own attacks. If you do have a valid point, namecalling is only making sure everybody you're trying to convince will disagree and get mad. What does that accomplish? tl;dr: just stop
Slydexia
#185817893Tuesday, March 22, 2016 2:03 AM GMT

there's a lot of big words in this post i don't think the kids here will understand them
swikling
#185819568Tuesday, March 22, 2016 2:31 AM GMT

I think people are just getting annoyed because corporations never listen to their petitions and 'riots', and the people who post threads complaining don't really seem to see that. Also, the threads are all over ROBLOX, when they should be solely in S&I, not strewn throughout ROBLOXia. If you have a suggestion for ROBLOX, it should be in S&I. Plain and simple.
Slydexia
#185819614Tuesday, March 22, 2016 2:32 AM GMT

"If you have a suggestion for ROBLOX, it should be in S&" easier said than done. a LOT easier
swikling
#185819699Tuesday, March 22, 2016 2:33 AM GMT

"easier said than done. a LOT easier" True, there's no real way to stop people from posting anywhere else. I was just stating the facts; where things should and shouldn't be. I don't see people posting in the right subforums in the near future at all, lol.
GoshiDoll
#185819846Tuesday, March 22, 2016 2:35 AM GMT

Eh, this forum currently only serves as a thing where people post ideas to where think they're being heard, but rarely if not never do they actually get paid attention to or used anyway. "Ladies and gentlemen, Colonel PT Chester Whitmore is proud to present: Bumbo Chungo and the Zimbabwe songbirds!"
MENG0S
#185824372Tuesday, March 22, 2016 3:58 AM GMT

@Slydexia true that... xdxdxdxdxdxdxd
Total_Anger
#185942170Thursday, March 24, 2016 5:20 AM GMT

Tracking thread.
LordBalor
#185942827Thursday, March 24, 2016 5:39 AM GMT

Also tracking. xD
Strutted
#185947547Thursday, March 24, 2016 9:44 AM GMT

How should this be in the S&I Forums? Post this to ATR. This forum is about posting your own ideas for updates. Hopefully, you know how terrible this community is. And aren't you whining / complaining about people calling people whiners?

of     1