of     1   

Future_PoliceOfficer
#185873142Tuesday, March 22, 2016 11:52 PM GMT

Hello, I am Future_PoliceOfficer or Cbossminer; I have chosen to run for AC, I have noticed the AC’s seem to be inactive. But I will change that! I will stay active in the city, and do trainings 2-3 times a week (face it AC’s don’t host a lot!!) I will stay on top of suspensions and will be making sure your Superintendents know how to host! I would also like to become a AC because of my characteristics. Have you notice I have been indenting my paragraphs? :o See I have grammar; do I take stupid stuff like it’s funny? No! Do you see me online most of the time? Yes! I am active, use correct grammar, and I am serious! Have you seen a Superintendent abuse? :o I will end that! Current/Past ranks: -Docklands Police Department: Superintedent -Docklands Police Department-Aviation Command: Command Chief Master Sergeant -Docklands Police Department-Special Weapons and Tactics: Agent -Docklands Department of Homeland Security: Deputy Director -Docklands Department of Transportation: Director -Docklands Special Forces: RCA || Riot Control Agent These are reasons to vote me for AC of Docklands Police Department! Reply with "#Support" to vote! Cbossminer || DPD HR || DPD:LR LD || SoD Cabinet || DHLS Deputy Director || DDoT Director || Ruber Founder
Future_PoliceOfficer
#185873265Tuesday, March 22, 2016 11:54 PM GMT

Thanks in advance for voting! Cbossminer || DPD HR || DPD:LR LD || SoD Cabinet || DHLS Deputy Director || DDoT Director || Ruber Founder
iPotion
#185873307Tuesday, March 22, 2016 11:55 PM GMT

#Support! Good luck!
iBreakLegos
#185873675Wednesday, March 23, 2016 12:01 AM GMT

#Support
hunterg9
#185877545Wednesday, March 23, 2016 1:18 AM GMT

#Support "Start in the mines, end in the skies." ~ hunterg9

of     1