chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     4   

kripzingis
#186090820Saturday, March 26, 2016 3:34 PM GMT

Vineshroom used to be chill Now he's just as bad as heartstrings tbh
the_avalanches
#186092824Saturday, March 26, 2016 4:06 PM GMT

"I like Vineshroom, as much as GammaGeek." gammageek was one of the worst posters ever
Arte71
#186094285Saturday, March 26, 2016 4:29 PM GMT

@the_avalanches Actually 2nd worst. . The worst would be an old guy named "JohnOnDrasik". But since you made your account in 2016... I guess you never heard of him. Thats actually lucky from you, that guy was like... i don't know... the kool kid that thinks that PA users is so kool, like so kool, that he did all day, and nobody liked him, he had ironic followers for some reason, i guess people don't wanted to make anyone like a piece of popo, not even for the worst poster of all time. But since he left (Thankfully) and he is not here, OT reduced his PA by 80% just because he isn't here. Next time you should use him as the example of the worst poster of OT. Thats ok, everybody makes mistakes in the first time, no problem. (huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue)
TheJayZeroFive
#186094339Saturday, March 26, 2016 4:30 PM GMT

@arte hehuhuuhuh
FlaminMetal
#186094392Saturday, March 26, 2016 4:31 PM GMT

im so sad i was said i was sexist on page 2 hi | join my group http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2780808
the_avalanches
#186094595Saturday, March 26, 2016 4:34 PM GMT

"Actually 2nd worst. . The worst would be an old guy named "JohnOnDrasik". But since you made your account in 2016... I guess you never heard of him. Thats actually lucky from you, that guy was like... i don't know... the kool kid that thinks that PA users is so kool, like so kool, that he did all day, and nobody liked him, he had ironic followers for some reason, i guess people don't wanted to make anyone like a piece of popo, not even for the worst poster of all time. But since he left (Thankfully) and he is not here, OT reduced his PA by 80% just because he isn't here. Next time you should use him as the example of the worst poster of OT. Thats ok, everybody makes mistakes in the first time, no problem." THE MOST APOPLECTIC POST EVER GOD DAMN can i put this up on my damn wall or something this is literally the most angry thing i've ever seen on this website lol
the_avalanches
#186094692Saturday, March 26, 2016 4:35 PM GMT

Actually 2nd worst. . The worst would be an old guy named "Arte71". But since you made your account in 2013... I guess you never heard of him. Thats actually lucky from you, that guy was like... i don't know... the kool kid that thinks that crappy memes are so kool, like so kool, that he posted them all day, and nobody liked him, he had ironic followers for some reason, i guess people don't wanted to make anyone like a piece of popo, not even for the worst poster of all time. But since he's still here (Unfortunately), OT will still be horrible. Next time you should use him as the example of the worst poster of OT. Thats ok, everybody makes mistakes in the first time, no problem.

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     4