of     1   

xXHaterOfGuestsXx
#186076746Saturday, March 26, 2016 7:16 AM GMT

1. In the Roblox trailer, the ending says it's free but no it isn't, the trailer now made me wondered Roblox is too greedy 4 money 2. As a NBC but you live in a country/place that doesn't sell roblox gift cards or other gift cards that can turn into some robux but your not allowed to borrow a credit card unless you have one, it's an unfair life, you can only make 1 place, other stuff like that 3. Most developers are lazy, they don't check the comments, and don't improve on problems 5. Mobil plays in-game adds in all games
infortality
#186076834Saturday, March 26, 2016 7:19 AM GMT

I haven't spent any money on Roblox. I'm pretty sure it's free.
zackyattacky
#186076914Saturday, March 26, 2016 7:21 AM GMT

1. It is free 2. Roblox is a company and they only put cards in profitable places. If you can't borrow to credit cards that's not roblox problem. Too bad so sad. 3. Developers don't check comments because they're useless. Devs do work hard on their games and honestly a lot of them do fix their problems. If they don't fix the problems don't play their game if you don't like it. 4. you skipped 4 5.I don't really have anything to say about this. It would be annoying but most apps do have ads.
Eqward
#186077033Saturday, March 26, 2016 7:25 AM GMT

just don't play roblox :)
Boften_jkl
#186079645Saturday, March 26, 2016 9:13 AM GMT

I lost my obc and im having no problems with joining any games dont know about you.
GuestIy
#186079690Saturday, March 26, 2016 9:16 AM GMT

>1. In the Roblox trailer, the ending says it's free but no it isn't, the trailer now made me wondered Roblox is too greedy 4 money that's because it is free to use, play, and access most other features really, the only major feature not accessible is selling/trading or maybe im le blödel and forgot some xdxdxdxdxdxdx giant alien spiders are no joke
Shyamos
#186080382Saturday, March 26, 2016 9:51 AM GMT

1.For 5 years, I played ROBLOX without buying anything from them. 2.Easy fix = PayPal. 3.That's not the case. Many GOOD devs are listening to feedback constantly. 5.Just use Adblock, then play ROBLOX from the website on Chrome/Firefox Mobile. Easy fix.
ShiroiHiyou
#186087195Saturday, March 26, 2016 2:14 PM GMT

1. It is free. The only reason you might think it's not free is because you might have bought something from ROBLOX or you are planning to. As long as you don't buy anything, it's completely free. I don't see ROBLOX forcing you to buy anything. 2. It doesn't matter if you don't buy a card. I explained this on number one. If you can't buy/afford for a card, it doesn't matter. Also, you only need one place. If you create the best place in ROBLOX, you won't have to think about buying cards since you will get TIX. I haven't read the blogs yet, so I'm not sure if you can earn anything when the TIX are gone, but you will get recognition, respect and probably some fans if you make the best out of the only place you have. Everyone has the potential to make a great game, but they just don't try and they distance themselves from the truth. 3. Are you a developer? If you are, then you would know that it is hard to keep track of everything. There are a lot of bad things you can do on ROBLOX without getting caught. ROBLOX is mainly filled with younger children, so they can do a ton of ridiculous actions. Plus, the developers are very busy and they have their own life outside of ROBLOX. 4. I don't know anything about that. I apologize if I offended anyone with my comment. I wanted to state the facts and my opinions on the matter. Please don't take this as a hate comment. I agree with what you are saying, but there are just too many things that can contradict with your ideas. I hope you take my advice on number two. Have fun and have a pleasant day! :D
chatowillwin
#186087390Saturday, March 26, 2016 2:18 PM GMT

I stopped reading right when you argued that it is free. Lets go over the basics A guy gets a new computer He goes on ROBLOX.com Did he pay to go on it? No. There. It is free #code print ~[[ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕦𝕥 ℕ𝕠𝕠𝕓𝕚𝕠𝕟]]~ http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2687134
chatowillwin
#186087477Saturday, March 26, 2016 2:20 PM GMT

1. It is free 2. Well sucks for you 3. I'd love to see yo utry and develop a game 4. Why is there a 3, and a 5 but no 4? 5. Get BC #code print ~[[ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕦𝕥 ℕ𝕠𝕠𝕓𝕚𝕠𝕟]]~ http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2687134

of     1