of     1   

resiram1009
#186085370Saturday, March 26, 2016 1:28 PM GMT

I believe that an achievement system would work great for robux, here is how it would work. A player gets an achievement to get a set amount of robux, the harder the achievement, the more robux, if a player gets every achievement (Refer to P2) they can do a prestige, where players can earn hats after prestige, these hats would not be able to be bought with robux though. That is what makes them special. Pretesting allows the player to have a sort of "rank" on their account, this rank lets the player show how much achievements they have earned. This can give bigger discounts on sales, (Discount would only go to 65% off though.) Robux being earned off the achievements mean catalog prices should get a minor buff so the economy doesn't die. Achievement rewards should reach from 20 robux to 100. Achievement ideas would be appreciated so we can give Roblox an idea on what would be a good and acceptable achievement for this system. (I don't care if you hate, really this was a 5 minute idea) TL:DR: To earn robux player would have to earn achievements. Players can "Prestige" per say and get a rank on their account. Then when more achievements are added they could be for higher Prestige. My mom is Builderman she will Terminate you on TF2. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
marie3rd
#186085544Saturday, March 26, 2016 1:32 PM GMT

Support Oh can you pay respects? Pay your respects!| ~ http://www.roblox.com/R-I-P-Tix-item?id=388250928 |~
chatowillwin
#186085766Saturday, March 26, 2016 1:37 PM GMT

No. That isnt how ROBLOX works, and it never will be. ROBLOX doesnt try to award people for doing something that doesnt help ROBLOX. When you suggest something it should help ROBLOX, and the community, but this will ONLY help the community #code print ~[[ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕦𝕥 ℕ𝕠𝕠𝕓𝕚𝕠𝕟]]~ http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2687134
resiram1009
#186122641Saturday, March 26, 2016 11:10 PM GMT

Well can some achievements be dedicated to the help ROBLOX, yes. Some achievements can be related to helping ROBLOX as a whole. This system could help bring players together. But your perception of the idea is understandable. Like I said in the post, this was made in around 5 minutes so not much thought was put into it. My mom is Builderman she will Terminate you on TF2. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

of     1