of     1   

Andy_Roblox
#186127130Sunday, March 27, 2016 12:10 AM GMT

(I have posted a forum like this before, I just added more onto it.) I suggest that you're able to post screenshots on your home page on ROBLOX. These posts would only be of ROBLOX game play, and they would have a reporting feature to report immature content. Benefits of this are: -Give Screenshots a greater purpose -Make it easier to catch exploiters/hackers -Show fun pictures of you and your friends to people that follow you on ROBLOX. -Make profiles more interesting -Give the 'follow' option a greater purpose -Let people express creativity Of course, there are a few negatives this could create: -More Moderation/Surveillance -Spams To prevent bullying, comments should not be permitted on these screenshots. However, to show positive support, a 'like' option should be added.
SergentSins
#186148418Sunday, March 27, 2016 5:38 AM GMT

Exploiting is already being dealt with. Honestly isn't a purpose to saying to making it easier to get hackers. Screenshots have great purposes. I don't know what more there could be added to screenshots. They are mostly similar to reporting. A lot of this stuff is something roblox is already doing,or fixing. All it sounds like are things that will be added or fixed. Not to be rude but this sadly won't do much. Next forum,try to post about things you know roblox isn't working on
Skebby
#186150099Sunday, March 27, 2016 6:20 AM GMT

This may be worth some things.. ROBLOX users can post stuff from screenshots and other stuff... Or just make everything like Steam.

of     1