of     1   

BlackAngelDeath
#186210816Monday, March 28, 2016 12:58 AM GMT

Now you might think this is a stupid idea and people can abuse. Hopefully you can read this patiently. ROBLOX COURT IDEA --------------------------------------- Now let's say you get a warning or ban for no absolute reason. When you are at the screen where it shows offensive items and log out it could say "Go to court" You spawn at a ROBLOX court with the admins. You can speak out why did you get a ban or a warning. If the admins banned or gave you a warning for no absolute reason, they could un ban you or take your warning off once they realized your innocent. (If you get a ban for a reason then they just send you to jail but I will discuss that later on) Now, if you just get a warning for a reason you can only get a ticket. It depends on how bad the warning is. If it is just a slight warning maybe you can pass on it. If it was a much more serious warning you can pay ROBLOX for a cheap amount of robux. (Let's say about 5 to 10 robux) ROBLOX JAIL IDEA ---------------------------------------- Once you receive a ban from ROBLOX of course it will show the screen where it says the offensive item like I said before. You scroll down to find "Log out" There can be 2 items which says "Go to court" Or "Go to jail" Now either you can go to jail immediately if you know what you've done or you can go to court and explain why you got that ban, etc. Now when you click "Go to jail" You would spawn in a jail with other prisoners. It's like spawning to the court. (The court and jail will be built by the actual admins) When you are in jail you just typically do what an actual prisoner would most likely do. Same as the administrators as officers. This would not be a type of role playing game. It would be an actual prison from ROBLOX men't for people who committed a "crime" on ROBLOX. When you go to jail you will spend how long the ban said. Example: If you get a ban for 1 day you will be in the jail for 1 day in real life time. Now you might ask "What will happen if you log out of ROBLOX?" You can log back in even though if you are banned but you can just go to the jail OR you can make a new account as you like. It might be easier to make friends because you can communicate with the other cell mates, or have a fight and which the administrators AKA officers will send you to the "chill box" The chill box is when you act bad or fight with another prisoner you get sent there for a bit of time. If you are with another prisoner you could possibly talk out the fight. You know the telephone booths they have in real life jails? Well, there can be one in ROBLOX. When you get on the phone and talk with the person you like. When you call the person it will give them an alert which brings up a chat box. You have 30 minutes or less to talk with the person. You are only given certain hours when you need to talk with someone. You can get certain points for being good, if you get a lot you might have less days or a certain amount of time to get out of jail. But that will have to be seen by the admins only so it won't be abusive in any sort of way. This might not be so bad on the people who were actually banned forever on ROBLOX. The only thing they can do is go to jail on ROBLOX. They won't be stuck not getting on ROBLOX anymore when the jail is right there. Jail on ROBLOX might learn the convict's lesson. It can even have courses and lessons on how to be good. This will be taken by actual mature professional people who has a lot of experience working at that type of job they do. The prisoners can learn from their mistake. The courses and lessons might even have fun stuff to do. When you finally leave jail, you will be given a badge and a hat. This hat and badge will be for getting out of jail. If you've done really well in jail (Earned a lot of points) You will be honored with another hat and badge but will be more improved. (And no the points can't be abused) ENDING --------------------------- I know this might seem like a crazy idea to you, it might be good in many ways if it can be improved much. I pretty much said there was everything needed to be, you can add more ideas to the suggestion as you wish! This can be possible, like I said, it can always be improved. If you agree I thank you and you can give more ideas to improve this suggestion If you disagree please explain why being specific
LowQualityBait
#186210908Monday, March 28, 2016 12:59 AM GMT

Support I always wanted this roblox court lmao
BlackAngelDeath
#186211098Monday, March 28, 2016 1:01 AM GMT

Lol. I had this idea for a while now. Plus, I remember you from a couple of other forum post.
PrezDonaldJ_Trump
#186211288Monday, March 28, 2016 1:03 AM GMT

this is a great idea black great one good one many of people will agree even the admins will good job
Lord_Betrayus
#186211318Monday, March 28, 2016 1:04 AM GMT

this is honestly stupid. Remove jail time and i will support, and you could also do a chat on court instead of going to a game and the chat background can just be a court theme. ( Two options in court. )
jjj344
#186211323Monday, March 28, 2016 1:04 AM GMT

Sounds like an interesting idea to make people learn from their lessons but I'm not absolutely sure if it's necessary or not. If you believe with all your heart, and wish upon a star at 11:11 PM, your dream may come true <3 ~ Legoseed
BrendonTheWizard
#186211409Monday, March 28, 2016 1:05 AM GMT

proof OP doesn't know what jail is jail is where you go if you're arrested prison is where you go if you're found guilty
BlackAngelDeath
#186211436Monday, March 28, 2016 1:05 AM GMT

That's why I said, If admins see if they can always IMPROVE it
PrezDonaldJ_Trump
#186212075Monday, March 28, 2016 1:13 AM GMT

everyone stop hating like knowers of whats right and wrong, you are the wrongers black is the righters and so am i they deservere that prison like heck, i support this ordeal #gorobloxprison
ArchKnight99
#186214706Monday, March 28, 2016 1:47 AM GMT

This'll be just more work and there's no real point to it. Court is basically the appeals thing and jail is just logging off. Nothing is helped by this system. Just a waste of time for the admins to sit there and listen to people lie about not doing something.
speedealer
#186216091Monday, March 28, 2016 2:06 AM GMT

No support. Too much work
scrooge100
#186220620Monday, March 28, 2016 3:05 AM GMT

is this a joke we aren't gonna go to trial in a kids game m8
jjj344
#186220726Monday, March 28, 2016 3:06 AM GMT

^^^^^^^^^^^ No, he was being serious though he is a Senior in High School so I think he may be overthinking this. If you believe with all your heart, and wish upon a star at 11:11 PM, your dream may come true <3 ~ Legoseed
scrooge100
#186220904Monday, March 28, 2016 3:08 AM GMT

"You spawn at a ROBLOX court with the admins" yeah admins are gonna have time to appeal to 50000 cases at once. they barley even check reports, what the use?
jjj344
#186220987Monday, March 28, 2016 3:09 AM GMT

^^^^^^ That Doge has another point! He should become a moderator for this forum. If you believe with all your heart, and wish upon a star at 11:11 PM, your dream may come true <3 ~ Legoseed
Nathanhg06
#186220990Monday, March 28, 2016 3:09 AM GMT

I want this so I can actually talk to a roblox admin or mod for the first time in forever support lol, also I find it funny :D ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) #blessed
scrooge100
#186221090Monday, March 28, 2016 3:11 AM GMT

@jjj thank you <3
jjj344
#186221177Monday, March 28, 2016 3:13 AM GMT

@Nathan Really, the mods have like a million other reports to deal with. I think the current system works fine. Yes, it's an annoyance but it's not real life. Get over it. @doge You're welcome. Consider applying after you graduate from High School. Might just be the job you need to pay for your college debt! If you believe with all your heart, and wish upon a star at 11:11 PM, your dream may come true <3 ~ Legoseed
scrooge100
#186221746Monday, March 28, 2016 3:25 AM GMT

Also when you leave jail you get a badge and a hat? rewarding players for getting banned ok
Lord_Betrayus
#186231857Monday, March 28, 2016 6:40 AM GMT

also i don't think you should support this because people can act good/nice in jail or lie about their behavior, they might be mean straight after soo.
Durovnax
#186232149Monday, March 28, 2016 6:48 AM GMT

Dude wtf. Roblox admins dont have time for that tl;dr
Lord_Betrayus
#186232305Monday, March 28, 2016 6:53 AM GMT

^
Srengsina
#186232376Monday, March 28, 2016 6:56 AM GMT

wow, i suggested the court one once support
jeremylittlemars
#186235115Monday, March 28, 2016 9:11 AM GMT

Terrible idea for the website but good idea for a game! (You should've copyrighted this idea oh well) -Gød Øf Technøløgy

of     1