PickachuGirl
#186591530Saturday, April 02, 2016 7:48 PM GMT

Layla snorted. "Yeah, probably," she said, "Do you think we should move somewhere else, then? Because if I had to tell them everything I knew, they wouldn't get much out of that..." She glanced back over Vally, then tilted her head, wondering why he placed a hand on his head. "You okay?" *Sitting Alone In A Corner* [Diary Entry #932] Well Im Here, Last Man On Earth I Used The World Scaner No One's Here, No one to Talk To, No One To Go Outside With Me I Think This Is It For Me, Goodbye World.
CA_Service
#186592074Saturday, April 02, 2016 7:56 PM GMT

Stepan continued runnign down the street, looking at the rooftops for a glimpse of what he'd seen. As he made his way to the end of the block he slowed his pace and focused on the sound. He heard a low breathing from within the alleyway beside him. Stepan pulled out his side arm and placed on his gas mask, he raised his side-arm as he turned the corner. Stepan winced at what he saw. A misshapen man, its rib cage was elongate and it had several appendages strewn about, it's eyes were closed and it was breathing- snoring almost- slowly... Stepan continued a steady pace until he had a clear shot of the creature, he placed his finger on the trigger.
Air_Marshal
#186592814Saturday, April 02, 2016 8:07 PM GMT

"Uh, yeah I'm okay, I just get headaches all the time." Vally lied. "Yes, we should move from here, where too?" He said trying to change the subject. He looked at Layla. He put his hands back in his pockets, the pain went away after a few seconds. "Ah, I'm okay now, the pain went away." Vally mumbled.
kookoo31120
#186596509Saturday, April 02, 2016 8:57 PM GMT

Lance was knocked out. However, he knew that if he stayed so for just a bit longer, he would be dead. What could he do? He couldn't move, and he was extremely confused on how he could still think. Everything in the world was cut off. He couldn't here, couldn't see, and couldn't feel, but he had to do something. In desperation, he tried to yell something out. What he expected was a shout, but instead, a similar light appeared. It was the only thing he could see, or sense rather. It was a faint light, but he hoped it was enough to attract attention to wherever he was.
RoxProox
#186597698Saturday, April 02, 2016 9:11 PM GMT

(Kookoo, are you in the remains of the library?)
Mystiquettic
#186606534Saturday, April 02, 2016 11:11 PM GMT

Seeing no response from where the light was coming from, and she was getting bored. "Well, let's get back to base." She walked back to the base.
goku20012
#186609151Saturday, April 02, 2016 11:50 PM GMT

Blake Blake sat at one of the tables in Pizza Phill's. His Chaos Horde surrounded him as they all talked amongst themselves. He was about to go to sleep due to the lack of activity until he saw the door open. Standing there was the leader of another gang that also resided in Pizza Phill's, Sylene. He stood up and walked to her. "Where'd you run off to Sylene" Blake asked, suspicious.
PickachuGirl
#186609184Saturday, April 02, 2016 11:51 PM GMT

"Hm, alright," Layla said, avoiding his gaze as she was glancing around for anything that would be interesting. She dropped her arms back to her side. "Maybe we can go to a local starbucks, or something? Get some coffee, or tea, or anything, I guess? Like, maybe busiquetts?" *Sitting Alone In A Corner* [Diary Entry #932] Well Im Here, Last Man On Earth I Used The World Scaner No One's Here, No one to Talk To, No One To Go Outside With Me I Think This Is It For Me, Goodbye World.
Mystiquettic
#186610839Sunday, April 03, 2016 12:12 AM GMT

(Okay then i guess from now on Sylene's in Chaos Horde not her own gang. ok. actually i'm ok with that.) Don't you remember that poison dealer? Turns out he was trying to kill us. Here." The two vials of poison floated over to the table, and dropped it slowly. It tilted onto it's side, but the cork didn't fly out. "So, I - buried him alive. He was from the AoTM. Well, his ID Card says he is."
CA_Service
#186611158Sunday, April 03, 2016 12:16 AM GMT

((Erm, Mystique, "there was the •leader of another gang• that also resided in Pizza Phill's,"
Porpoisely
#186612738Sunday, April 03, 2016 12:37 AM GMT

Jeannine I turned the TV on in my room. Soap Operas. Usual for the afternoon. I scrolled through some channel before stumbling upon the news. "... Explosion that leveled a nearby library. We now have Leila Duvall on the scene." " Thanks Mark, yeah, the library was completely destroyed. We know for a fact that there was casualties, and that Australian diplomat Jeannine Roffmer was within the premises when the explosion occurred, we'll keep you updated on everything that happens. Back to you, Mark." "Yeah, shocking to know the power of people recently." The anchor sighed. "Who's to say that powereds were involved, Mark?" The co-anchor said. "Well, I'm not trying to sound rude, Krista, but let's be honest, with this world, it was most likely a powered that caused this explosion, and for all we know, it could've been that Australian Representative." I immediately changed the channel," #$%^." Twingy Twangy Sneaky Meme ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)
Mystiquettic
#186612905Sunday, April 03, 2016 12:39 AM GMT

(okay, but they have made an alliance?)
goku20012
#186615041Sunday, April 03, 2016 1:05 AM GMT

(Yea, I guess you could say that.) Blake Blake took the two vials from Sylene. "AoTM, huh? Man, those guys just don't give up. I should blow up their facility. Hm, nah. I'll do that later on". He then handed them back to Sylene. "So aside from that, is there anything else that you found? I'm looking for new contracts to kill and such. It's been while since I've spilled blood and now look at me. My skills have gone unused".
Mystiquettic
#186617456Sunday, April 03, 2016 1:34 AM GMT

"Well, I recently heard the library was wrecked. It's a perfect oppurturnity to wreck havoc on everyone and actually have fun fighting someone." Sylene said, looking bored.
kookoo31120
#186634738Sunday, April 03, 2016 5:46 AM GMT

(Yup, still there. You know, doing the beacon thing again...)
Air_Marshal
#186637438Sunday, April 03, 2016 6:44 AM GMT

(Sorry, I was asleep, sorry for the short post) Vally nodded. "Sounds good." He answered. "Shall we go now?" Vally looked around. He had the marble in his hands and rolled it around his palm. He then stopped and put the marble in his pocket.
goku20012
#186643630Sunday, April 03, 2016 11:15 AM GMT

Blake "Interesting" Blake said, stroking his chin. "Yeah, let's go kill some people. Are we going with our factions or just me and you?" Blake then stretched his arms and cracked his knuckles.
Mystiquettic
#186647238Sunday, April 03, 2016 1:26 PM GMT

"Let's bring maybe 5 or so people from our gangs. We don't want to attract too much attention having about 50 or so people following us."
goku20012
#186657334Sunday, April 03, 2016 4:13 PM GMT

Blake "Alright" Blake said. He then picked 5 of his strongest members and told them that they would be raiding the library. "You ready, Sylene?"
Luffy_PirateKing
#186659175Sunday, April 03, 2016 4:39 PM GMT

( Hey OP, youd don't mind Reuven and Lance being friends? After all, they are in the TSBH. )
Porpoisely
#186661411Sunday, April 03, 2016 5:10 PM GMT

Jeannine "I have the drone flying all over the city, I'll have the data sent to you in..." I checked my watch," Twenty minutes." "Good, if we're gonna be allies, we gotta know that they're trustworthy." "Oh, I've been getting contacts from Arizona, Maryland, and Florida. The drones there are sending data to you." "Okay. Keep up with the search." "Alright." I hung up and looked out the window. The beacon is still shining. "Odd." I stood up and walked outside and into a car. "Head back to the library." "Alright." Twingy Twangy Sneaky Meme ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)
Mystiquettic
#186667404Sunday, April 03, 2016 6:19 PM GMT

"Yeah. Let's go." (Porpoisely, if it's okay with you, can i make a character that's also in the Monarchy of Australia?
ramoneater00
#186668437Sunday, April 03, 2016 6:30 PM GMT

Crowe firmly believed that New York City sucked. High prices, too noisy, and far too many people for his taste. Sadly, it was still better than back home in Houston. At least here was more exciting than Houston. It seemed that people with powers tend to congregate here more than anywhere else and that meant people wanted better security guards for their businesses. 25 dollars an hour to walk around and watch cameras was nothing to sneeze at. Crowe was in no rush to get to work, after all he was already late. It was a normal day, besides the smoking and destroyed library. Crowe was going to leave things be, no point in getting involved. But he did need an excuse for showing up late and after all, helping your fellow citizens was something that the XenoTech encouraged, although Crowe was pretty sure they were hiding something. Katya never did explain what she exactly research. Shrugging, he headed towards the wreckage, making sure no one saw him. As he approached, he saw something. There, a small light. He rushed over to it.
Porpoisely
#186674147Sunday, April 03, 2016 7:43 PM GMT

(Yeah, sure.) Jeannine I stepped outside the car. The library was still emitting that light. Twingy Twangy Sneaky Meme ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)
PickachuGirl
#186676489Sunday, April 03, 2016 8:15 PM GMT

"Uh, sure, if you want," Layla said, trying to sound as casual as possible, "I think there might be a starbucks near by, if you continue walking on the sidewalk that way." She pointed towards where she was saying with her entire arm, twisting her body in the process. *Sitting Alone In A Corner* [Diary Entry #932] Well Im Here, Last Man On Earth I Used The World Scaner No One's Here, No one to Talk To, No One To Go Outside With Me I Think This Is It For Me, Goodbye World.