of     1   

mario_poi
#186508610Friday, April 01, 2016 3:52 PM GMT

VERY Good sonG He’s even a danger to himself Tangerine slices and stencils Smelly socks are melons She wanted it for fruit bowls Powder on the desk Now you’re high on cocanum And overdosed on her#in This song has gotten depressing Now you’re in a herse Rose thorns and coconuts Calcium is good for healthy and strong bones French fry d#ck Endless sunday, jesus prays for shiny glassware Big blue something something Moist ###inas and marijuana Salty shower shampoo [chorus] NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA HEY HEY HEY GIVE ME a glass of waTer Pizza slices in the trash You ####ing waste God is a tranny God is g#y Luffyman was walking down the streets of detroit Found two dancing fairies and a male stripper He adopted the stripper and called it boiledeggtwin His d#ck was hard as dwayne the rock johnson I threw a rock at the wall then 9/11 happened Oops The calao krew busted into the bank Demanded a complimentary glass of water Everything was an accident, even myself (DAMN BURNT) They got beheaded by daesh [chorus] NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA HEY HEY HEY GIVE ME a glass of waTer Pizza slices in the trash You ####ing waste God is a tranny God is g#y Han Solo dies Superman wins Falcon Punch Seductive sh#t My leg Forget the ladle Jesus fell out his cradle and died of a brain haemorrhage Knocked off sure box Too much sh#t eaten Sh#t eating grin [chrous] NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA HEY HEY HEY GIVE ME a glass of waTer Pizza slices in the trash You ####ing waste God is a tranny God is g#y (fin)
Johnny_Park
#186508656Friday, April 01, 2016 3:53 PM GMT

i take pride as the co-writer of this song!!! "look right-- those are some words to live by." -dave grohl
Captain_Falcon
#186508680Friday, April 01, 2016 3:54 PM GMT

"i take pride as the co-writer of this song!!!" you wrote the majority lol r+://390870689r+://390871168r+://390871264r+://390871325
Johnny_Park
#186508707Friday, April 01, 2016 3:55 PM GMT

o ya that's write w/e "look right-- those are some words to live by." -dave grohl

of     1