of     1   

darthbiff
#1866192Friday, July 18, 2008 2:48 PM GMT

this thread follows the story of my game. You suddenly hear a voice it says: Awaken. suddenly you are in a jungle with a sniper. on the top of a strange building. You relize the building you are on is under sniper fire. You go into the building for cover and meet... Mrbiff commander in cheif of the group of worriors called dlos. he tells you that they have been under seige for the last year and asks you to join their quest to liberate these lands of the species called the... You never found out because at that crucal moment he was shot. suddenly a man comes tword you and asks if you are going to help them. You say yes. he then intoduces himself his name is darthbiff the new leader of dlos and whom this story is about... You are just a supporting charicter. Sorry. now we go to darthbiffs perspective. When the newcomer arrived (he means you) we began to hope that the new comer had seen something we could use. they did it was a bridge going strait to the enemy base (how the heck did we miss that?).
darthbiff
#1866241Friday, July 18, 2008 2:52 PM GMT

The atack has begun I see an enemy ewhat should I do? A: jump out and shoot it B:trip it and shoot it or C: wait until its past you and shoot it.
mrbiff
#1879488Saturday, July 19, 2008 1:10 PM GMT

I take C.
darthbiff
#1880658Saturday, July 19, 2008 3:10 PM GMT

You decide to wait until its past and shoot it. It falls with a screech alerting all the others in the base. you manage to get some of their tech though. upgrading you base. unfortunatly the enemy made more bases.
darthbiff
#1894714Sunday, July 20, 2008 1:51 PM GMT

you soon find that the bridge is inifective so all your troops go on foot only to be felled by traps that lay in almost evrey part of the jungle. you soon learn to avoid these but your advicarys are not so lucky.
darthbiff
#1912139Monday, July 21, 2008 12:45 PM GMT

Your troops have now found out that the main source of power of your enemys are flags. your main goal now is to capture these.
darthbiff
#1912147Monday, July 21, 2008 12:48 PM GMT

the 2nd attack has begun your troops are scattered across the 3 bases they are all meeting maximum resistance what should you do A: retreat B: fight on or C: fall back and regroup?
mrbiff
#1929551Tuesday, July 22, 2008 12:58 PM GMT

I take C again...

of     1