of     1   

Porpoisely
#186621559Sunday, April 03, 2016 2:30 AM GMT

How many hours are in a day when you don't spend half of them on the computer or watching TV? When is the last time any of us REALLY worked to get something we wanted? How long has it been since any of us really NEEDED something that we WANTED? The world we knew is gone. The world of commerce and frivolous necessity has been replaced by survival and responsibility. It started as a pill. They said it could cure any sickness. Alzheimer's, Cancer, AIDS, anything. They were right, it did, but it had side effects. Those who took the pill would experience many symptoms of fever, and soon after, death. Then, they'd come back. And a single bite from them would make you one of them. In a matter of months society crumbled- no government, no grocery stores, no sending memes to your friends, and no internet. In the world of the dead, we are forced to finally start living. Yes, this is ANOTHER zombie RP. And I also stole most of that beginning thing from the back of a Walking Dead book. RULES: 1. No godmodding. You're a normal human being. 2. Have some logic in your posts, there's no way you're gonna always get a headshot on a zombie. You don't have a tank (Unless you're in some kinda community that's near a military base.) 3. I don't care about the gore, you can go to whatever extent you want. 4. Romance is fine, but keep it PG-13. 5. If you got something to say that isn't the RP, use parentheses. CS: Name: Age: Gender: Appearance: Backstory: Personality: Other: Twingy Twangy Sneaky Meme ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)
Porpoisely
#186624190Sunday, April 03, 2016 3:07 AM GMT

(No one?) Twingy Twangy Sneaky Meme ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)
FactionGuerrilla
#186624408Sunday, April 03, 2016 3:11 AM GMT

(Oh hey, it's you! I'll try to make new CSes soon.)
birmie123
#186626857Sunday, April 03, 2016 3:44 AM GMT

howdy yalllllll id join but everyone knows im too far gone the lazy train to join you've been hit by, you've been struck by a smooth criminal
Porpoisely
#186627133Sunday, April 03, 2016 3:47 AM GMT

(Its all good man.) Twingy Twangy Sneaky Meme ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)
CreativeMystery
#186628654Sunday, April 03, 2016 4:07 AM GMT

>no sending memes to your friends Truly my worst imaginable nightmare. I'm in a cold sweat right now to be totally honest.
Porpoisely
#186628961Sunday, April 03, 2016 4:12 AM GMT

No memes is the official sign of the end Twingy Twangy Sneaky Meme ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)

of     1