of     1   

Aphyrax
#186701572Monday, April 04, 2016 1:26 AM GMT

Hello ROBLOX community! These are some of my ideas/improvements for ROBLOX! First off, groups. I have been on ROBLOX for quite a while now and trust me, I've seen numerable ads for modeling groups, war groups, building groups, etc. Many of the ads I've seen are unoriginal, such as to click the button, stuff related to clicking, and/or ads with zero effort. And of course, some modeling groups say you will get paid if you model for them, but you will RARELY or almost NEVER be paid any R$. Second, misleading game thumbnails/titles. MANY games sometimes on the front page such as ''ESCAPE ZOMBIES INSIDE MCDONALDS!'' or ''18+ DO NOT PLAY!'' most of the time or always lead you to a game that is an obby, mini-games, or a tycoon. They're just a scam, and are certainly annoying to me in my opinion. I think there should be an option on the ''report abuse'' option. Lastly, free items and tickets removal. There are not that many free items on ROBLOX's catalog. And those that are free, normally are just trash. As I read about the tickets removal, I noticed that there will be more ''free'' items for all users once tickets are removed. However, Builder's Club members will still get R$ everyday and is just a money steal for NBCers.
Pengpaw4
#186701955Monday, April 04, 2016 1:31 AM GMT

Idea: Paragraphs, use 'em Also, you gave no ideas or improvements. All you did was state that you've seen ads for groups, seen games on the front page that are "misleading", and that BC members THAT PAID will get robux. ♡ Close your eyes and the walls will shatter ♡
Aphyrax
#186702128Monday, April 04, 2016 1:33 AM GMT

True lol

of     1