of     1   

UnknownSniper17
#186723734Monday, April 04, 2016 12:02 PM GMT

Station 22 of Jefferson City Fire Department, Send this form, COMPLETED, to 'UnknownSniper17'. ------------------------------------------ 1. Why do you wish to join JCFD? 2. How would you benefit the department? 3. How much do you know about the fire service(1-10)? 4. How much do you know about EMS (1-10)? 5. What is a Truck? 6. What is an Engine? 7. What is a Rescue? 8. What is a Brush? 9. What are good qualities about you? 10. Any extra things we need to be aware of? --------------------------------------------- Good luck, Hope you get selected! - [JCFD] Group Holder/Developer UnknownSniper17
cbaynes213
#186820487Tuesday, April 05, 2016 11:06 PM GMT

1. Why do you wish to join JCFD? because i want to sever more 2. How would you benefit the department? by help out fighting fire or staying and help cook food for the other when they come back 3. How much do you know about the fire service(1-10)? 9 4. How much do you know about EMS (1-10)? 8 5. What is a Truck? a fire engine 6. What is an Engine? a vechile that is equipped for fighting fires 7. What is a Rescue? a truck that is used for rescueing 8. What is a Brush? it carries the bunker gear or the protective gear 9. What are good qualities about you? i am good at opperating and driving ladder truck u have 10. Any extra things we need to be aware of? no
butterman5208
#188416861Sunday, May 01, 2016 7:33 PM GMT

1. Why do you wish to join JCFD? because i love being a firefighter i love serving and fighting fires 2. How would you benefit the department? by help out fighting fire 3. How much do you know about the fire service(1-10)? 10 i was another fire fighting squad before this one 4. How much do you know about EMS (1-10)? 3 5. What is a Truck? a fire truck is a thing that holdes water to put out fire 6. What is an Engine? a vechile that is equipped for fighting fires 7. What is a Rescue? a truck that is used for helping people in or near the fire 8. What is a Brush? it carries the bunker gear or the protective gear 9. What are good qualities about you? i am good at fighting fires been doing it for almost 12 months 10. Any extra things we need to be aware of? no
squadren32
#189187284Sunday, May 15, 2016 6:36 PM GMT

JCFD | Application Posted by UnknownSniper17 on 04-04-2016 07:02 AM Station 22 of Jefferson City Fire Department, Send this form, COMPLETED, to 'UnknownSniper17'. ------------------------------------------ 1. Why do you wish to join JCFD? because I want to find a well managed shift group 2. How would you benefit the department? im helpful obedient and kind 3. How much do you know about the fire service(1-10)? 9 4. How much do you know about EMS (1-10)? 7 5. What is a Truck? a truck with a mounted ladder on it and a small tank of water 6. What is an Engine? a truck that carries hose tools water and ground ladders 7. What is a Rescue? a truck that carries the tools needed for building collapses and cave ins 8. What is a Brush? a truck that goes on grass or brush fire calls carries a small tank of water and a small amount of hose 9. What are good qualities about you? im kind and helpful 10. Any extra things we need to be aware of? negative --------------------------------------------- Good luck, Hope you get selected! - [JCFD] Group Holder/Developer UnknownSniper17
sardisfire
#189326864Wednesday, May 18, 2016 1:37 PM GMT

Station 22 of Jefferson City Fire Department, Send this form, COMPLETED, to 'UnknownSniper17'. ------------------------------------------ 1. Why do you wish to join JCFD? To help the server 2. How would you benefit the department? I am trained in many groups 3. How much do you know about the fire service(1-10)? A lot 4. How much do you know about EMS (1-10)? Most of it 5. What is a Truck? It is a apperatus that has a ladder to vent or search 6. What is an Engine? A apperatus that holds water and multiple hose lines 7. What is a Rescue? A apperatus with pin tools and basic fire tools for a RIT team 8. What is a Brush? A vehicle that is like a engine but small and can go far in a woods 9. What are good qualities about you? I know what im doing, good driving, and i obay the laws 10. Any extra things we need to be aware of? Negative
RangersLeadTheWay23
#189854681Friday, May 27, 2016 11:45 PM GMT

Station 22 of Jefferson City Fire Department, Send this form, COMPLETED, to 'UnknownSniper17'. ------------------------------------------ 1. Why do you wish to join JCFD? JCFD from what I heard is a very professional FD. 2. How would you benefit the department? I will always do what is needed to save lives and get the job done. 3. How much do you know about the fire service(1-10)? 10 4. How much do you know about EMS (1-10)? 8 5. What is a Truck? A truck is a unit that has ladders, ventilation tools, jaws of life, etc, it is called to fires, MVAs, sometimes to medicals, and anywhere else Engine Company needs an extra pair of hands. 6. What is an Engine? A first response unit to every emergency call involving the FD, like MVAs, fires, medicals, etc. 7. What is a Rescue? A truck made that carries rescue tools needed in special operations, like rope rescue, collapse rescue, anything that needs special tools. 8. What is a Brush? An engine designed to fight brush and wildfires, usually an offroad vehicle. 9. What are good qualities about you? I know what I'm doing, I am a Captain in two departments, and I always follow orders from my superiors. 10. Any extra things we need to be aware of? Negative
Firefighter_Reid
#190615239Tuesday, June 07, 2016 1:14 AM GMT

1. Why do you wish to join JCFD? I wish to join Because I'm looking for a good role-playing fire community, I know my stuff and I am A firefighter/Paramedic In real life. 2. How would you benefit the department? Given that I have my Firefighter 1 and 2, EMT-B, EMT-A, Paramedic, Hazmat, and Technical Rescue Certifications in Real Life, I can bring a very big sense of realism to the Department. 3. How much do you know about the fire service(1-10)? 10 4. How much do you know about EMS (1-10)? 10 5. What is a Truck? A Truck Company(AKA a Ladder Company) is used for reaching high places that a normal firefighter couldn't reach, say a roof of a building for example. Most Have a ladder reaching anywhere from 75ft-120ft 6. What is an Engine? An Engine Company is an departments main fire suppression piece of apparatus. Carrying Hoses, and Smaller Rescue equipment. 7. What is a Rescue? A Rescue Company is, well exactly what it is. A Rescue, used on fire scenes for a number of different things, Filling SCBA Bottles, Supplying extra hoses and extra equipment, it carries numerous tools for car accidents and such. 8. What is a Brush? A brush unit is usually smaller unit, so it's capable of reaching off road places if needed, usually carries a tank of 300 gallons to 800 gallons and smaller hose lines to fight Brush Fires, Forest Fires, and Wild land Fires 9. What are good qualities about you? I'm a leader, a caring person, I do my best to help everyone and teach everyone while handling it in the most mature matter possible. 10. Any extra things we need to be aware of? Like I've stated before, Real Life Firefighter/Paramedic, a slue of Certifications, and Years of experience in the fire and EMS service.
Firefighter_Reid
#190615316Tuesday, June 07, 2016 1:15 AM GMT

One Thing I forgot to mention. I'm a lieutenant at my department in real life.
BBatZTL
#191027122Sunday, June 12, 2016 4:23 PM GMT

1. Why do you wish to join JCFD? Becuase I appreciate firefighters in the real world and i wanna see what they're put through everyday, 2. How would you benefit the department? My dad is a firemen, and my mom is a EMS so i know what to do if something terrible would happen. 3. How much do you know about the fire service(1-10)? 10 4. How much do you know about EMS (1-10)? 10 5. What is a Truck? a ladder, AKA fire ladder 6. What is an Engine? a fire engine is a vehicle used to pump and store thousands of water, AKA water tank 7. What is a Rescue? a ambulance 8. What is a Brush? a vehicle fire department used to put out brush fires and forest fires, or help put out forest fires anyway, AKA fire 4x4 9. What are good qualities about you? some good qualities are that I'm patience, I'm strict when I need to be, I'm also very helpful and care giving, and so is my brother 10. Any extra things we need to be aware of? That I might miss some training and meetings due to my schedule. and my brother and I share accounts and that account is this one.
Halimou234
#191332822Thursday, June 16, 2016 9:58 PM GMT

1.I wish to join JCFD to serve and protect the county. 2.By providing man power. 3.6 4.3 5.A truck is another model of a ladder truck but no ladder. 6.An Engine is a truck that mostly responds to fires and sometimes MVA's. 7.A Rescue is a truck that would be fire due to a MVA call. 8.A brush responds to Wild Land fires. 9.I have good experience as a firefighter, driver, and officer.
SuperHaloSpartan204
#191640922Monday, June 20, 2016 10:24 PM GMT

1. Why do you wish to join JCFD? Because of my dad in real life who is a firefighter. 2. How would you benefit the department? Because my dad talks about stuff from work and I happen to pick up a few things. 3. How much do you know about the fire service(1-10)? 7 4. How much do you know about EMS (1-10)? 8 5. What is a Truck? A truck is something close to an engine that doesn't carry water. 6. What is an Engine? A rig to carry firefighters and water to fires. 7. What is a Rescue? A rig intended to handle all things rescue, such as swift water rescue, stranded hiker situations, finding people in burning structures, etc. 8. What is a Brush? A rig to fight brush and forest fires. 9. What are good qualities about you? I have experience as a firefighter. 10. Any extra things we need to be aware of? I tend to march to the beat of my own drum, I have never been given an HR promotion, I get VERY VERY VERY VERY frustrated with bad leadership, and I like action.
Merelian
#192794881Monday, July 04, 2016 6:00 PM GMT

1. Why do you wish to join JCFD? Because of my dad in real life who is a firefighter... 2. How would you benefit the department? Because my dad talks about stuff from work and I happen to pick up a lot of things and I also play on other servers as well so I have experience. 3. How much do you know about the fire service(1-10)? I know the basics with some other stuff mixed in 4. How much do you know about EMS (1-10)? once again the basics with other things tat are paramedic and more like drilling v tach v fib and stuff like that 5. What is a Truck? it is an advanced truc that uses tools and a ladder on calls 6. What is an Engine? supplies fire men with water 7. What is a Rescue? a special rig that has tools for weird and water rescues as well as crazy calls and more 8. What is a Brush? fights grass field or forest fires 9. What are good qualities about you? I have a good amount of experience 10. Any extra things we need to be aware of? I am always ready for action
countryboy_fresh
#194102365Wednesday, July 20, 2016 7:29 AM GMT

Station 22 of Jefferson City Fire Department, Send this form, COMPLETED, to 'UnknownSniper17'. ------------------------------------------ 1. Why do you wish to join JCFD? To help the citizens of the county 2. How would you benefit the department? I will benifit by the cooking and cleaning and helping others out 3. How much do you know about the fire service(1-10)? 9 4. How much do you know about EMS (1-10)? 2 5. What is a Truck? A truck is a fire rescue vehicle usually with a ladder 6. What is an Engine? A fire truck made for putting out fires 7. What is a Rescue? A truck made for rescuing 8. What is a Brush? A truck made for putting out grass fires and etc. 9. What are good qualities about you? I'm a junior firefighter so I have experience with this stuff in the real world 10. Any extra things we need to be aware of? No
caleb22552255
#194387014Saturday, July 23, 2016 10:06 PM GMT

Station 22 of Jefferson City Fire Department, Send this form, COMPLETED, to 'UnknownSniper17'. ------------------------------------------ 1. Why do you wish to join JCFD? To help the citizens of the county 2. How would you benefit the department? I will benifit by the cooking and cleaning and helping others out 3. How much do you know about the fire service(1-10)? 9 4. How much do you know about EMS (1-10)? 2 5. What is a Truck? A truck is a fire rescue vehicle usually with a ladder 6. What is an Engine? A fire truck made for putting out fires 7. What is a Rescue? A truck made for rescuing 8. What is a Brush? A truck made for putting out grass fires and etc. 9. What are good qualities about you? I'm a junior firefighter so I have experience with this stuff in the real world 10. Any extra things we need to be aware of? No
SnipeTiger123
#194440449Sunday, July 24, 2016 4:31 PM GMT

1. Why do you wish to join JCFD? Because you need someone who wants to and will participate in shifts, unlike every other person in the group including the HRs. 2. How would you benefit the department? I would be able to help people and remind you that YOU NEED TO HAVE SHIFTS TO KEEP MEMBERS ACTIVE!!!! YOU PEOPLE DON"T EVEN REALIZE THAT!!! 3. How much do you know about the fire service(1-10)? 8 4. How much do you know about EMS (1-10)? 8 5. What is a Truck? A pumper with a ladder 6. What is an Engine? A rig with a large tank of water for putting out fires. 7. What is a Rescue? A large rig used for general rescues. 8. What is a Brush? A small rig used for putting out small fires. 9. What are good qualities about you? 10. Any extra things we need to be aware of? I will not stay for more than a week if you don't do shifts.
lushpappy
#195650081Monday, August 08, 2016 11:55 AM GMT

1. Why do you wish to join ##### Because my dad is a firefighter and i want to be like him 2. How would you benefit the department? I would benefit it by making sure all the equipment is clean and ready to go 3. How much do you know about the fire service(1-10)? 7 4. How much do you know about EMS (1-10)? 2 5. What is a Truck? Piece of equipment designed to fight fires 6. What is an Engine? one of the first trucks to leave the station/ pumper truck 7. What is a Rescue? A truck designed to assist in medical emergencys, first aid, etc. 8. What is a Brush? A truck designed for grass fires/ woodland fires 9. What are good qualities about you? I have a serious interest in fire trucks 10. Any extra things we need to be aware of? no

of     1