of     1   

kongu84
#186811588Tuesday, April 05, 2016 8:50 PM GMT

Hello, Robloxians! After writing to Roblox asking about sharing items between alternate accounts, I was told to post a thread here. So here I am. Here's my idea: I want a feature that allows players to transfer items from one account to another. There would be security features, of course. For Example, both accounts would need to agree to it. One main problem I see, however, is that this could replace the name-changing feature Roblox has created. Some people will create a new account if they want a new name, but others are able to afford the name-change. I understand that one of Roblox's reasons for getting rid of Tix is to discourage making multiple accounts, but if this feature were added, anyone could make a new account and transfer all of their items. A way to avoid this could be sending a request to Roblox in order to do it, so that no one would just do it for the name change. (people like that would not be accepted) Personally, I would like this feature so that I can transfer my egg collection from my old account (eliteboomslangstrike) to my new account. (this) If you would like to add any ideas to this or would like to support it, please do so. Thanks! -Kongu84

of     1