of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

DivineLies
#186897249Thursday, April 07, 2016 2:43 AM GMT

Mayoral Candidate: DivineLies Hello my fellow Dockland Citizens! "Moving forward for a better future!" I am here to work for everyone - for a fairer, united Ordale that holds equal opportunities for everyone. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Foreword: This election means a lot to me, I will begin by telling you a bit about me personally. Hello, my real name is Jay and I have been with docklands for about a month now. I have been in Docklands before but I left due to more horizon options. I then returned. I joined ROBLOX in 2012, I believe I joined Docklands in 2014. I'm going to be honest with all of you, I am no different than you. I have made mistakes and learned from them. I'm not the smartest man in the world but I plan on making a difference in Docklands and Ordale if elected mayor! Read below for more information on what I have in plan. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ My goals: I’m going to be straight-forward, I don’t plan on being like all the other candidates or people in the past who have lied, I’m a citizen just like you wanting a change in this city. I have so many goals for Ordale, I plan on making changes in the cities. It has come to my attention that the “Peoples” voices are not being heard. I plan on opening a system/plan that would allow Citizens to voice their opinions. To voice their ideas. Essentially, Ordale is only being run by developers currently. If elected, I honestly plan on making a change to this. I have so many more ideas planned for Ordale, if elected you would see the true change I have. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ City of Ordale OPEN City Council If elected, I plan on starting a Council that will include all supporting citizens. I won’t accept everyone into it but I will accept at least 200+. The point in this ideal is for the citizens opinions to be voiced. Everyone is equal and everyone deserves a chance to voice what they believe. Vote for me and I will have this council put into place RIGHT AWAY! I plan on having buildings developed for this and weekly meeting for idea and suggested ideas. • A truly transparent and fair voting system that works for everyone. • An open council and mayor that does not conduct any behind-closed-doors deals. I suggest that minutes are taken during council meetings and that people has a genuine say over laws. • A complaints committee to deal with police misconduct - people on the complaints committee would be completely impartial. Misconduct among police officers or those in other departments will be dealt with by the very same committee. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Docklands Police Department Recently I conducted an evaluation on a few officers randomly. I asked them what was hardest about their job and what could I do to help them if elected. Many of them said date same thing. They are all tired of being accused of ABUSE and they are tired of being abused by other officers. I have a total different “Ball game’ for this problem. I plan on setting up a law for Ordale that says proof must be given for any suspensions dealing with Ordale. If no proof is given of the crime, the accusation will be considered invalid. I also plan on getting action done on the Police Department and the tools given to certain officers of certain ranks. I believe officers should be given a few more tools in their early stages of being an officer. I plan on getting development on the cars, building, scripting, and much more that would help Ordale sufficiently continue to run smoothly. • Abuse proof Law that requires proof with any accusations that happen in the City of Ordale. • Making it easier for Officers to take down crime without them simply getting away or shooting an officer. • Having more updates in the City of Ordale. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ City of Ordale Capitol and Homeland Security There has been SO MUCH talk about how people are just shot or arrested just for pulling up in front of the capitol. I’m tired of this, just like most of you are. It’s time for a change. if elected, I promise I will make a system that makes security take force less harmfully. I also plan on making it where there are citizen tours through the capitol. I understand many curios minds wonder what’s behind the tall walls. I do not just platoon benefiting citizens, I also plane on benefiting Homeland Security Agents by giving them a less stressful job and narrowing down gates so HLS doesn’t have to run around the building every 5 seconds. I want to make it more fun but maintain the safety and security at the same time. • Less harmful force taken by HLS Agents against citizens. • Frequent Capitol Tours done by City Council Directors. • Having more updates in the City of Ordale for HLS agents to have an easier job. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Last but certainly not least, city ordinance This is an absolutely key part of society today, especially in a city like Ordale. I will ensure that ordinances are passed after consulting the council and making sure that we have the best interests of the city and its people in mind. • Ordinance to be passed quickly. Changes to the first draft will be made available to the public prior to publishing it. • Best interests of the city and the safety of the people at heart. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Conclusion: I'm a humble person, but I believe that I am the most realistic candidate of all of the other candidates. I have told you, the people, how I intend to run Ordale with the people well and truly at heart. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SUMMARY: • A City Council including everyone. • Abuse proof for accusations Law. • Complaints committee for those who are mistreated in Ordale. • Council meetings will have minutes recorded. A completely transparent government. • Ordinance drafts will be open to the public prior to being published. • More people voted in and not appointed. • Ensure that more updates and “User-Friendly” things are put into Ordale. • Having the Citizens voices heard and their ideas and opinions. • Capitol tours and a bit more light on security abuse. Feel free to throw me a PM with any questions you may have about me or my campaign! “Moving forward for a better future!" I hope I can rely on your vote, DivineLies, your mayoral candidate Vote today! ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ HOW TO VOTE: Simply reply to this forum as listed below. #Support Signed, [YOUR-USERNAME] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Your vote would be much appreciated, PM me if you may ever have any questions about my campaign.
DivineLies
#186897439Thursday, April 07, 2016 2:47 AM GMT

#Support Signed, DivineLies :)
TheSerendipity
#186897528Thursday, April 07, 2016 2:48 AM GMT

#Support / Highly Endorsed. Signed, Docklands National Guard Lieutenant Commander, Docklands Special Forces Commissioner, Executive Security Service Director, State of Docklands Cabinet, RedneckThe0ry.
XxInfinityCitiesxX
#186897616Thursday, April 07, 2016 2:50 AM GMT

#Support/ Highly Endorse! XxInfinityCitiesxX -Senator of Docklands
ali056
#186912042Thursday, April 07, 2016 11:50 AM GMT

#Supporr Signed, Ali056 Ali056
StarsSchoolDistrict
#186912920Thursday, April 07, 2016 12:18 PM GMT

#Support Signed, StarsSchoolDistrict
A_Overlord
#186912984Thursday, April 07, 2016 12:20 PM GMT

#Support Signed~~HoR Candidate IIlI_IlII
LifetimeFashion
#186956036Friday, April 08, 2016 2:25 AM GMT

#Support Signed, Teresa If you are like all the other ones, I will hunt you down and kill you. Don't disappoint me!
Requiiem
#186956283Friday, April 08, 2016 2:30 AM GMT

#Support Signed, Requiiem
Jordan_Saxton
#186957756Friday, April 08, 2016 2:52 AM GMT

################, #############
DivineLies
#186958223Friday, April 08, 2016 2:58 AM GMT

^^His was A SUPPORT, hes just a safechatter ^^
kingleonbreakspear
#186960896Friday, April 08, 2016 3:39 AM GMT

#Support Signed, Kingleonbreakspear
PhillyFam
#186962201Friday, April 08, 2016 4:01 AM GMT

#Support
Viperize
#186969284Friday, April 08, 2016 9:22 AM GMT

Hmm, long speech #Support
1willpen
#186973192Friday, April 08, 2016 12:23 PM GMT

#Support! Signed, 1willpen Docklands Cabinet Media Secretary
CommandersGun
#186973300Friday, April 08, 2016 12:27 PM GMT

#Support. Signed, Schimm665 bro's.
moskil
#186973677Friday, April 08, 2016 12:39 PM GMT

Support moskil - - MCC
Typical_Phantom
#186975647Friday, April 08, 2016 1:57 PM GMT

#SUPPORT! Signed, Defined_Law
n_utella
#186983954Friday, April 08, 2016 5:39 PM GMT

#Support Signed, n_utella
BeaumontSecretary
#186984919Friday, April 08, 2016 5:58 PM GMT

#Support me
iBxrrzy
#186985510Friday, April 08, 2016 6:11 PM GMT

Support SoD MCC|HLS SA|DNP Board of directors|Retired SWAT Agent|Retired EMS unit|
solorider2002
#186987590Friday, April 08, 2016 6:59 PM GMT

#Support Signed, Solo, Commander of Intelligence Branch.
solorider2002
#186987875Friday, April 08, 2016 7:04 PM GMT

#Support Signed, Solo.
Kazz_Builder
#187004987Friday, April 08, 2016 11:54 PM GMT

#Support Signed, Kazz_Builder
TrooperTbd
#187009138Saturday, April 09, 2016 1:03 AM GMT

#Support!

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right