of     1   

JBoyV
#186920509Thursday, April 07, 2016 4:09 PM GMT

Hello, I am Chairman JBOYV of ROBLOXian Hollywood. I am here to tell you the news of the two movies. "A New Land" had auditioned over 50 robloxians. We have found our crew and roles are being assigned, as well as sets being built. The three main roles will be payed 3,000 robux each and filming will be video and live. Access to the live performance will be 100 robux for front row seats and for entry. "A New Land" set building will continue AT LEAST two days of set building. "Blood Diamond" auditioning is coming up! This movie will be about a Australian bounty hunter in looking for a rare stone worth the world. Their is no exact time when Auditions start, as long as im at the audition place. Their will be one main role and supporting actors. Once these two movies are released, 3 actors will be nominated for the ROBLOXian oscars out of 40+ actors, but only one will win. Oscar winners will win a special place in the group where they can be in any upcoming movie, and will get shout and group fund priviliges. If interested in Paparazzi, please message me. If interested in acting, post on the group wall. Auditions for movies are always going on and when anyone is inactive someone is always replaced! Thank you for reading and let your career take you far. - Chairman JBoyV , Film Director & Actor & Owner of ROBLOXian Hollywood
lobstery7
#186929499Thursday, April 07, 2016 7:29 PM GMT

ew you sick freak Lobstery, God of Infinite Wisdom and Cruelty, King of the Pop Fans
omahgosh345
#186933279Thursday, April 07, 2016 8:35 PM GMT

wow i can use my virtual avatar to become famous wow
eminemrocks4444
#186935016Thursday, April 07, 2016 9:00 PM GMT

YAY

of     1