of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

MrRiskyy
#186969976Friday, April 08, 2016 10:12 AM GMT

It's unfortunate that I have to voice this opinion again at a more official and public level, but myself, my friends and most of America is fed up with the constant immature bickering being thrown from the Vice President and his henchmen at the President and his staff. The accoutrements of the incumbent administration are above-optimum for the most part. The White House is at a functional level being run by a level-headed, calm and collected Chief of Staff with the oversight of an experienced, dedicated and patriotic President who isn't afraid to take the reigns to ensure a bright future for the United States. This is the first administration to display cohesion and acumen where it's needed, there is little circumlocution and the achievements of this administration should be considered auspicious. Unfortunately, even with such auspicious and noble accomplishments that outdo previous administrations, the United States continues to be held back by several key members of what is starting to become a plot for a silent coup. The members of this coup, who I will identify in this thread, display little to no excogitate, cohesive or worthwhile skill that this administration is able to use effectively. This silent leadership coup has been going on since day one, but it's becoming more and more obvious and concerning. The PRESIDENT is the cynosure of this nation, no one else. His Chief of Staff is there to protect his interests and display equanimity qualities, which he has been doing since his appointment. Instead of doing their jobs, the members of this silent coup constantly circumnavigate the President and key officials within the Executive Branch and have done nothing but gasconade since they started their terms. This administration is not going to look weak or show as penultimate because of the lack of concern, effort and dedication shown by the members of this silent coup. They are plaguing congress to block the attempts that this administration makes and they bribe, cheat and steal to get their own way. The perfidiousness of the Vice President towards the President has been obvious since day one. Let this be clear and known - There are THREE months left of this term. Campaigns should not be the focus of ANYONE in the current administration with the exemption of the White House Chief of Staff who will help the President on the road to re-election if they chose that path. The Vice President and other officials serve at the pleasure of the President, it is NOT their job to start campaigning for their own benefit. Running directly against incumbent officials is not only idiotic and narrow-minded, but their arguments of being usufruct through their race to the Oval Office are far from true. The longer that the government continues to fight the current administration, the more internal disputes that we have, the less legislation we pass, the less people we appoint and the less opportunities we provide the AMERICAN PEOPLE. The American Dream is being CRUSHED by DavidAxelrod, KnowDaGame and those in the Senate who chose to stick with this absurd coup. So David and KnowDaGame - don't fool yourselves. You're not running for a better America, because if you were, you wouldn't be working to develop a coup that blocks the current administration from doing their damned jobs. You wouldn't be sitting on your hands and letting the American dream die while you plan your campaign, you wouldn't be letting American citizens die on the street due to a lack of bills and law enforcement oversight because of your LACK of concern and CARE towards this nation. Run for President all you like David, but don't you dare lie to the America people and tell them that you're in this for them - you couldn't care less about anyone other than yourself, and you're only tarnishing this administration, nation and the American dream, you're making more work for yourself if [let's hope not] you become President. The longer that you continue this pathetic, childish and immature feud, the more that this administration will demand your resignation. So go ahead - resign and go for President. But don't you dare sit on your hands and let this nation die and people suffer because you're too concerned about yourself. You're far from patriotic, in fact, you're the complete opposite. Shame on you, and shame on those who have joined your cause. - MrRiskyy Independant Unofficial White House Advisor
AdamStratton
#186970032Friday, April 08, 2016 10:15 AM GMT

Come to the White House, the President needs people like you. skyp @immortaldarkshadow ~ White House Chief of Staff Adam Stratton
Psychodynamic
#186970100Friday, April 08, 2016 10:20 AM GMT

So basically you're calling for the resignation of DavidAxelrod? Signed, Justice H. Black
MrRiskyy
#186970124Friday, April 08, 2016 10:22 AM GMT

@Psycho I'm calling for the resignation of DavidAxelrod and all of his goons within our administration that think it's okay to ignore the American people and set their sights on the Oval Office chair that won't be changed for another three months. It's ignorant of these government officials to abandon the American people, block our change and reform all the way through the senate, ignore appointments and nominations and blindsight the President and his staff for their own campaigns - they're nothing but ignorant and self absorbed. This administration doesn't need people who don't want to be involved.
TheWiseAce
#186970184Friday, April 08, 2016 10:25 AM GMT

Such good points and a valuable insight. The government NEEDS you.
MarkAlexanderWade
#186970204Friday, April 08, 2016 10:26 AM GMT

He is calling for the resignation of people who actually don't do their job. I don't think it's directed at DavidAxelrod since he does his job. thx
MarkAlexanderWade
#186970233Friday, April 08, 2016 10:28 AM GMT

The White House is really trying to push its biased agenda as facts to the people, however... they're just like old Congressmen, nothing but self-interest and propaganda.
MrRiskyy
#186970256Friday, April 08, 2016 10:29 AM GMT

@MarkEmblox If you think DavidAxelrod is doing his job by sitting on his hands and running his own campaign - you're far, far, far away from being correct. What has David actually done? NOTHING. David has shown that he can't be trusted, that he's constantly conspicuous and has been merely saxicolous in this government to date. Laziness and a lack of concern are idiosyncratic to DavidAxelrod and everyone that he's working with for his campaign. The elections are in THREE MONTHS. The Vice President should not be running against his President, to do so is not only moronic and looks extremely bad, but it's of questionable trust and faith. David is ebullient that he's "helping the American people" and "making America great" yet he hasn't done anything other than block proposals in congress and attack members of this administration. If he was doing his job, we wouldn't be in this spot.
Minorreindeer4
#186970295Friday, April 08, 2016 10:31 AM GMT

I only you knew, my friend... I see what you mean and your points and everything, but this all has a reason.. If only you knew.
Aeokieek
#186970321Friday, April 08, 2016 10:32 AM GMT

Erm, Why is the "White House" trying to restrict davids right to run for office, ozzymen is running I dont see problems there and he has FULL-TIME duties rather than holding sessions which is ALL david CAN do considering sudden doesn't work with him gtfo with this saltiness for someone trying to run. I support sudden but if he's going to try this as means to stop david having a chance to allow ozzymen to get a better one thats cheap and I do not support that.
MrRiskyy
#186970360Friday, April 08, 2016 10:34 AM GMT

@Aeokieek The White House isn't "restricting" his right to run for office, you clearly didn't read my thoughts. The White House is restricting David from showing a lack of regard for his ACTUAL job. His job is the VICE PRESIDENT of the United States, not the potential FUTURE PRESIDENT. While David can legally run his own campaign, he's sitting on his hands in this administration and he hasn't moved a muscle. He blocks all reforms and nominations through the senate, he bribes and cheats to get his own way and he constantly attacks the President and other White House Officials. The Vice President is there to serve at the pleasure of the President, not to be running against him. It's not his job to run a campaign, it's his job to run the damn country.
MarkAlexanderWade
#186970365Friday, April 08, 2016 10:35 AM GMT

You should tell that to Ozzymen and Youtube910, both of which actually started the whole campaigning early. DavidAxelrod isn't campaigning as much, since he KNOWS that he shouldn't be doing this. Whilst Ozzymen and Youtube910 use their positions of power and money to campaign and gain members, DavidAxelrod has left that to his campaign managers and staff. Working in the Senate is hard, I have been there. I know, for a fact, that DavidAxelrod is doing a good job as Vice President of the United States by keeping Senators in check and hailing communications between both Houses of Congress and branches. Without DavidAxelrod, I do think that the United States will have another inactive, biased Vice President. With that, I can assure you that Congress will be back to the degenerates and hooligans it had before Sudden's presidency. Now, as a White House correspondent, you shouldn't be passing your agenda, or the Chief of Staff's, as facts. thx
MrRiskyy
#186970425Friday, April 08, 2016 10:38 AM GMT

@Mark I consider Ozzymen and Youtube to be equally as much a part of this coup as David. I'm attacking the entire coup, not just David. David just made the mistake of being the figure-head of it as Vice President, a poor choice indeed. We're not pushing our agenda as the facts, it's not our agenda to shut them down. The President hasn't even announced his re-election. You need to understand that our AGENDA is to RUN the damn nation. Our AGENDA is to run the present government and protect the interests of the President and the United States citizens. That needs to be the priority of Youtube, David AND Ozzymen. We're not pushing any agenda as fact, unless you consider our agenda to be doing their jobs and running the government.
Aeokieek
#186970464Friday, April 08, 2016 10:41 AM GMT

Your agenda is highly unprofessional, the vice president DOESN'T run the country actually. His only duties per suddens decision is running the senate now tell me how he isn't doing that properly and I'll eat a sock because he's doing that just fine. If david had duties within the executive branch I'd understand but he doesn't and even if he did this is roblox it's not hard to do two things at once which is why nearly everyone in this executive branch has 3 jobs and it still works tyvm.
MarkAlexanderWade
#186970471Friday, April 08, 2016 10:41 AM GMT

Slandering DavidAxelrod as a person by saying that he "bribes" and "cheats" will land you nowhere but on the court of justice. We will not tolerate any further slandering defamation by Sudden's propaganda slaves. If you want to actually start another feud, you will not give you it. We are DONE with addressing false spoken statements and comments spoken by predisposed workers of the government. Please do not address myself or the campaign through the White House, instead speak to us as yourself - not a governmental division.
MrRiskyy
#186970480Friday, April 08, 2016 10:42 AM GMT

@Aeo The Vice President runs the country in the respect that he runs congress and he's supposed to work with the President to push his agenda through Congress and pass meaningful bills and appointments.
MarkAlexanderWade
#186970512Friday, April 08, 2016 10:44 AM GMT

Indeed you are pushing an agenda; merely commenting on DavidAxelrod and KnowDaGame without mentioning any other candidate even though you say that they are all the same. Shame on you for lying, stop pushing Sudden's propaganda through the voice of there government. The government is NOT above the law and will be sued for libel, slandering and defamation.
Aeokieek
#186970522Friday, April 08, 2016 10:44 AM GMT

Is that not what david is doing? He can't run a campaign and host sessions which only occur maybe 3 times a week and don't last that long? It also isn't hard to whip votes for things either that takes about 10 minutes. Stop trying to defame and slander a good person in an attempt to stop his campaign from excelling I support sudden, david, adam and many other oppositions to davids campaign but I don't see how there is any bright end to the path you're entering.
MarkAlexanderWade
#186970556Friday, April 08, 2016 10:46 AM GMT

The Vice President is not constrained by the President's agenda whatsoever. His job is to run the Senate as efficiently as possible. In the old years, the Vice President used to be the runner-up in elections, which means that he came from an opposing party. In no way does the Vice President work for the President, nor does it say that in the constitutional or any other legal document.
daniaII
#186970590Friday, April 08, 2016 10:48 AM GMT

Agreed, I am also tired of every single campaign bickering 24/7 against each other. Signed. Daniall Federal Bureau of Investigations - Loyalty, Bravery, Integrity
Jeremi_h
#186975069Friday, April 08, 2016 1:39 PM GMT

If I have won a seat in Congress. The second I am sworn in I will motion for the impeachment Of DavidAlexrod and iCruze. Due to both are inactive within there jobs that citizens elected them. David is bit inactive but even when he is on he is focusing on his camapagin for personal benefits. I have seen how Ozzy does thing he lets his campagin managers and staff do the work while he focuses on his job. I am very serious David needs to start focusing on his job. One senate session per week is not good enough. Thanks
zeyad567
#186975664Friday, April 08, 2016 1:58 PM GMT

support
boby84z9
#186975717Friday, April 08, 2016 1:59 PM GMT

lmao i love watching all these NUSA threads, the banter is so lively
DavidAxelrod
#186976003Friday, April 08, 2016 2:09 PM GMT

If you want to see my response to this hilarious forum - https://twitter.com/DavidAxelrodRBX
BrandonRenzi
#186976139Friday, April 08, 2016 2:13 PM GMT

@MrRisk have run calling for the resignation for quite a few Senators.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right