of     6   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

succesfulfundude
#187076181Saturday, April 09, 2016 11:50 PM GMT

(Remember to make at least one Regular and one Supervisor! The maximum number of Regular CSes you can have is 20! Apologies if I forgot anything.) Regular CS: Name: Residential Universe (What universe does your character come from? Must be from the same universe as the other team members): Age: Gender: Appearance: Species: Power(s): Weapon(s): Other: Supervisor CS: Name: Residential Universe (Must be the same universe as the team): Age: Gender: Appearance: Species: Team Name (Completely optional, if this is not filled out your team will be referred as the *residential universe*'s team and the like): Team Capacity (How many characters are in your team? Maximum is 20): Team Members (Who is in your team?): Other:
kudorey619
#187076479Saturday, April 09, 2016 11:54 PM GMT

Well, can you explain? Because I never attended the first two parts to I don't understand the concept of the RP.
succesfulfundude
#187076575Saturday, April 09, 2016 11:55 PM GMT

Ah, yes. Forgot about posting the actual thread... https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=187076227 The backstory is here, as well as the actual thread.
Perambulation
#187076986Saturday, April 09, 2016 11:59 PM GMT

So, supervisor. What's that for?
succesfulfundude
#187077105Sunday, April 10, 2016 12:01 AM GMT

"So, supervisor. What's that for?" Basically the person who united the team together. He or she decides the team order, which is the order they go in after the previous one gets eliminated.
Perambulation
#187077172Sunday, April 10, 2016 12:02 AM GMT

Okay. I'll bring in my Sigma Sector Chronicles characters in. Should be fun?
succesfulfundude
#187077219Sunday, April 10, 2016 12:02 AM GMT

Should be.
Perambulation
#187081295Sunday, April 10, 2016 1:00 AM GMT

Regular CS: Name: Evan K. Roan Residential Universe: Sigma Sector Chronicles (My own RP series, including Fractured, Oracle:REV, Aether, and Silentium) Age: 22 Gender: Male Appearance: A young Caucasian man of 22 years old. Has brown hair and brown eyes. Average height at 5ft 11. Mostly found alone, leaning on the walls. While not particularly muscular, the years of Silentian Corps training and the constant physically demanding job of the Silentian Corps keeps his body fit and strong. Species: Human (Silentian) Power(s): Photo-Electricity Manipulation - Able to gather surrounding photons and convert them into an amalgam of photons and electricity. 1) Photo-electric Bow-Charge: From the left forearm, a bright photon bow materializes and a single photon-arrow forms on the drawstring. The arrow diverges into five distinct arrows that can track targets independently and deal serious explosive damage. Takes about 1 minute to charge and limited to about 5 deployments a day. 2) Photo-electric Ray: Takes about 30 seconds to charge before unleashing a torrent of photo-electricity down at a designated target. Is able to stun and damage objects it touches, and briefly blinds the enemy as well. Too much usage drains significant amounts of Silentium for Evan, and tires him out immensely. 3) Shock Spheres: Creates 5 electric-shock energy spheres. Can be tossed in any direction, and acts as a proximity mine or direct impact attack. Takes about 4 minutes to recharge after a use, and too much use drains significant Silentium from Evan. 4) Impulse: A focused energy-pulse of pure photo-electricity. Takes about 2 minutes to charge, and drains a significant portion of Evan’s Silentium. As a result, Impulse is reserved as a last resort attack, and leaves Evan defenseless after. Impulse’s resulting energy-pulse has an EMP effect of 10 meters radius, and stuns enemies within the radius as well. Weapon(s): - Type-50A4 HoloRifle: A 30-round holographic-cartridge rifle, the Type-50A4 remains of the most reliable rifles that the New Union has produced. Continuing an old Federation design, the Type-50A4 is a bullpup design, where the magazine is located behind the trigger action. The rifle is capable of 4 modes of fire: safe, semi, burst, auto. - Type-4A1 AutoPistol: An automatic version of the Type-3A1 HoloPistol, the AutoPistol holds 15 rounds in the magazine. In order to control its excessive recoil, stronger recoil-springs and a large muzzle brake is designed into the AutoPistol’s barrel. There are 3 modes of fire available: safe, semi, auto. Its magazine hold 15 holo-cartridges. - Disintegration Grenade Mk.3: An improved version of the older Disintegration Grenade, the Mk.3 provides a larger lethal radius of 7 meters, although there is no wounding radius considering the mechanics of the grenade. Unlike older fragmentation grenades, the Mk.3 unleashed a sphere of energy with a 7 meter radius that, as its name suggests, disintegrates targets within the sphere. Each Operative is given 3 grenades for a mission. Other: Uses the ARMSYS Beta armor Custom Module 1) Photo-electric Blade Emitter: Located on the right forehand, the Photo-electric Blade Emitter gives Evan a close-quarters option when the situation demands it. With a brief 5 second charge, the Blade can shock an enemy that it has plunged into. The Photo-electric Blade is an energy-blade that relies on Evan’s own Photon collection, so too much usage can drain Evan’s stamina. Name: Jack Bergstrom Residential Universe: Sigma Sector Chronicles (My own RP series, including Fractured, Oracle:REV, Aether, and Silentium) Age: 20 Gender: Male Appearance: A brash young man of Caucasian decent, Jack is more of a free-going soldier than most. As a result, he always sports a goofy smile wherever he goes. He has golden eyes and has spotted blonde hair, mixed in with some black hair as well, earning him the nickname of Cheetah. He is 5ft 10in. Species: Human (Silentian) Power(s): Ice Manipulation: uses ice as a form of attack, along with some limited water manipulation techniques. 1) Ice Shards: fires off an explosive salvo of icicles, which home in on the nearest enemy 2) Wall of Ice: a defensive technique that raises up a temporary, thick wall of ice in the middle of battle. 3) Blizzard: from the epicenter, a large shockwave of ice and snow spreads and freezes or damages enemies caught in the blast radius 4) Ice Sword: Forms on the right hand, and is composed of extremely hard and sharp ice crystals in the fashion of a sword 5) Ice Blast: fires off a stream of ice and snow in a targeted manner. Deals frostbite damage and can potentially freeze 6) Healing Ice: can bring some limited healing to burn wounds on allies Weapon(s): - Type-45A6 HoloSniper: A bolt-action sniper that utilizes holographic rounds as ammunition. A conventional rifle type, with the magazine in front of the action. The Type-45 holds 10 rounds in the magazine, and comes with x10 scope. - Type-3A1 HoloPistol: A semi-automatic pistol, designed during the days of the Federation, the HoloPistol continues to serve as a reliable secondary weapon for the Silentian Corps. The HoloPistol holds 12 holographic-rounds in its magazine. Other: Uses the ARMSYS Alpha armor Name: Nathaniel Crewe Residential Universe: Sigma Sector Chronicles (My own RP series, including Fractured, Oracle:REV, Aether, and Silentium) Age: 24 Gender: Male Appearance: Compared to the other members of his Fireteam, Nathaniel is much more heavily built, sporting rather large arms with well defined muscles. He sports a beard and has a natural scowl, although his personality is much more mellow than his appearance would suggest. His hair and eyes are brown-colored, and Nathaniel has a height of 6ft 2in. Species: Human (Silentian) Power(s): - Pyrokinesis - Augmented strength compared to normal people, though not of anything noticeable. - In times of extreme stress (such as a heated battle), can also manifest a purely fire body, resembling the legendary Pheonix. - Attacks are mostly fire bursts, with fire-enhanced melee combat as well. Weapon(s): - Type-40A3 Holo-LMG: A 200-round holo-cartridge fed LMG designed for heavy-sustained fire. A conventional design, where the magazine is situated in front of the trigger action. A built-in bipod helps to mitigate the recoil, which is already significantly reduced by a muzzle brake. - Type-12 Grenade Launcher: A standalone grenade launcher, unlike a HoloRifle mounted on, the Type-12 can hold six grenades in its revolving chamber. Its grenades have a safe distance of 40 meters, where its the 40mm holo-charged grenade will not explode. - Mk.5 Mortar: An old design from the Federation days, the Mk.5 continues to serve the Union without fail. It takes 60mm holo-charged mortar rounds, and has a maximum firing range of 4500 meters. Other: Uses the ARMSYS Gamma armor Supervisor CS: Name: General Hoffman Residential Universe: Sigma Sector Chronicles (My own RP series, including Fractured, Oracle:REV, Aether, and Silentium) Age: 49 Gender: Male Appearance: A gruff, no nonesense military man. A man of Caucasian decent, Hoffman has a light skin tone and has numerous harsh scars among his body. Having been part of the Silentian Corps since when he was 18, Hoffman still maintains a considerable body physique. He has steel grey eyes and greying brown hair, and has a height of 6ft. Species: Human (Silentian) Team Name: Fireteam Nexus Team Capacity: 3 Team Members: Evan K. Roan, Jack Bergstrom, and Nathaniel Crewe Other: Hoffman is part of the New Union of the Sigma Sector, a government situated in the Sigma Sector of the Milky Way. He is currently on a mission to participate in this multiverse tournament in order to secure the main prize. However, he is a bit reserved, considering the infinite possibilities in the tournament. Silentian Corps: The proud descendants of former Free Silentians and Zeta Corps soldiers, the Silentian Corps is a very selective military branch tasked with the defence of the New Union of the Sigma Sector (New Union). All Silentians born into the New Union must undergo strict training as part of the Silentian Corps when they reach the age of 18, and must serve for a minimum of 5 years before being released. Silentians: The mutated portion of the Crepitus Event survivors. Capable of harnessing Silentium, a special element that manifests within their Silent Genes, the Silentians are a force to be reckoned with. More powerful than the old power-users of the AERIS Division, the Silentians caused alarm for the Union. As a result, many of them were hunted down by the Union and experimented on. With the fall of the old, corrupt Union government, the New Union government created the Silentian Corps, where Silentians may serve with distinguishment, and passed laws to prevent any further abuse and discrimination. Humans still treat Silentians with distrust, despite the laws. ARMSYS (All Team Members have this armor) - The ultimate evolution of the older HAVOK and HYDRA exo-skeleton armor, the ARMSYS armor provides the Silentian Corps with the most advanced armor system within the Sigma Sector. Improving upon the older suits, the ARMSYS armor enhances the individual abilities of a Silentian Corps soldier, and bolsters their reflexes tenfold compared to the previous HYDRA armor of the Zeta Corps. Features - Customizable armor pieces for each Silentian Corps soldier, allowing for individuality to be preserved - The Variable E-Shield System (VESS): an improvement upon the older HAVOK armor’s E-Shield, the VESS provides instantaneous protection from enemy fire through the projection of a Silentium-powered energy shield. There is no need to manually activate the VESS, as the ARMSYS suit automatically designates threats to which the VESS angles the E-Shield to deflect the shots. Manual activation is still present, causing the E-Shield to form on the forearms of the ARMSYS armor. - Grappling Hook: a magnetic, barbed hook based launcher, the grappling hook provides faster means of travel for a Silentian Corps soldier. In certain situations, the sheer force of the grappling hook allows it to be used as a weapon to quickly draw in enemies - Booster Pack: a set of maneuvering jets attached to the ARMSYS armor’s power-pack, behind the soldier. Enhances maneuverability significantly, and allows for rapid positional switching to confuse the enemy and to dodge incoming attacks. Can be used to hover for a limited time. - S-Node: the most important part of the ARMSYS armor suit, the S-Node boosts significantly the production of Silentium for a Silentian Corps soldier. The S-Node also provides the main power to the ARMSYS suit, while a backup fusion generator stands by in case of the S-Node’s failure. - Custom Modules: There are two slots in the ARMSYS armor that allows for custom built modules to be placed by each Silentian Corps soldier. This is entirely optional, and most custom modules serve to provide an additional boost to the soldier that requires it. On occasion, a custom module may be a storage place for a custom weapon for a Silentian Corps soldier. Variants - ARMSYS Alpha: The fastest ARMSYS suit offered by the New Union, the Alpha armor is preferred by users for its fast speed and ease of maneuverability compared to the other ARMSYS suits. The drawback to the relative movement freedom offered by the Alpha armor is that the armor lacks the durability and defense capabilities of the other armors, with the weakest armor strength. The Alpha suit makes up for this through its speed, designed to dodge incoming enemy fire rather than absorb damage. - ARMSYS Beta: A perfect balance of speed and defense, the ARMSYS Beta suit is the most preferred variant of the ARMSYS armors. All Silentian Corps soldiers are trained first in the usage of the Beta armor, considering its rather ease of use. While the Beta suit is a balance of speed and balance, it is excellent in neither of those aspects. The Beta armor is the most normal ARMSYS suit offered by the New Union. - ARMSYS Gamma: Designed to take huge amounts of punishment, the ARMSYS Gamma suit is the most heavily armored and slowest suit offered by the New Union. The armor plates of the Gamma suit are designed to survive numerous direct heavy-holo-bolts even without the VESS. Unfortunately, the sheer defensive-focus of the Gamma suit severely limits its speed and maneuverability. The Gamma suit is the favored suit of the Silentian Corps. Goliaths.
roquinha9
#187082341Sunday, April 10, 2016 1:16 AM GMT

Success. I highly request you to not start this without me. I have to go to sleep now so I will try to create a CS tomorrow.
succesfulfundude
#187082967Sunday, April 10, 2016 1:26 AM GMT

(All accepted! While we wait for others to join, there will be some NPC teams for you to fight against.)
marc12267
#187086396Sunday, April 10, 2016 2:18 AM GMT

I will try to join ASAP when I get on a computer.
GearBlade654
#187086742Sunday, April 10, 2016 2:23 AM GMT

(I'm calling in Ender Squad. Sorry if they're getting really annoying, so I'll bring in another team.)
FactionGuerrilla
#187086801Sunday, April 10, 2016 2:24 AM GMT

I'll have to start gathering my characters, I guess...
SagePakkana
#187086872Sunday, April 10, 2016 2:25 AM GMT

Team Super Awesome and Team Neo Super Awesome is on their way.
GearBlade654
#187091675Sunday, April 10, 2016 3:41 AM GMT

Regular Names: GearBlade654, Xenon95, LaserBlast951, LaserBlade654, Subject 77, SteelBlade654 R. E.-Robloxia Age: Gear is 5 since creation, the others are 3. Gender: All male. Appearance: Exactly like my character, but the armor is all black, and the helmet too. A gray gear is painted on top of the helmet. Xenon wears a hazmat suit, but the suit also doesn't show Xenon, who is an android. However, Xenon's eyes glow blue, and he is made of metal. Blast is still a noob, but this time he wears a pilot suit and the cap. 77 wears a blue astronaut suit with a Robloxian Commander badge on his right. Steel still has his white armor, but his helmet has changed to a normal metal helmet, which show's Steel's face, which is the normal Robloxian face. Species: Robloxians, but 77 is a Robloxia-created android. Powers: Gear has extremely powerful but very heavy armor, and if he dies, he can respawn with 50% HP remaining. He can do this once. Steel can use tech magic, but now he has a limited mana bar that is behind his helmet. 77 can teleport every 5 seconds to where he wants. Blast and Blade are simply very fast, but Blade gives his team a morale boost as long as he's not defeated. Weapons: R. Gear has a laser minigun, a rocket launcher, and a sword and shield. Xenon has dual laser cannons, and a sentry and drone. Blast has a laser SMG that can heal or damage. Blade has a saber, and a laser pistol. 77 has a knife, a laser rifle, and 3 grenades. Steel has a laser sniper rifle and a knife. Other: Steel likes to summon mini tanks. Supervisor Name: He's called "The Commander". R.E.-Robloxia. Age: 7 years since creation. Gender: Male. Appearance: Commander wears a black jacket, making his face the only visible thing. Commander has a Secret Agent face with the head being red. Species: Robloxian Team Name: Squadron Ender Capacity: 6 Members: R. Gear, Steel, Xenon, 77, Blast, Blade Other: None.
succesfulfundude
#187099052Sunday, April 10, 2016 6:08 AM GMT

All accepted!
luckeewolf
#187108833Sunday, April 10, 2016 12:45 PM GMT

hl2 universe, here comes the combine be very afraid
roquinha9
#187111877Sunday, April 10, 2016 2:07 PM GMT

Supervisor CS: Name: Tony Stark Residential Universe (Must be the same universe as the team): MARVEL Universe Age: I don't know his age right now, but you can see it on the wikia. Gender: Male. Appearance: At first glance he seems like a normal guy, which he is, but he is infact a genius and a super hero who fights villains as the 'Iron Man'. Just search up his appearance, I'm too lazy to write this. Species: Human Team Name (Completely optional, if this is not filled out your team will be referred as the *residential universe*'s team and the like): Avengers Team Capacity (How many characters are in your team? Maximum is 20): 6 Team Members (Who is in your team?): Captain America, Hulk, Hawk-Eye, Tony Stark, Ant-Man, Thor. Other: That's it. I will write CSes for all of them later.
luckeewolf
#187138181Sunday, April 10, 2016 8:37 PM GMT

so can I have character squads of weaker characters
LNG257
#187138759Sunday, April 10, 2016 8:46 PM GMT

There's going to be a third one? So is this more famous than TotG or what?
marc12267
#187150853Sunday, April 10, 2016 11:48 PM GMT

Are teams allowed to be cross-player?
birmie123
#187153566Monday, April 11, 2016 12:26 AM GMT

hlegh boredom is the creation of satan Regular CS: Name: The Warden Residential Universe (What universe does your character come from? Must be from the same universe as the other team members): Birm TTI3 Age: Approximately 1,000 years old. Gender: Identified as male, or it, though some believe it's a girl. Appearance: A flaming hellhound, made of fire, ash, and rock. Very large, and armed with teeth the size of an average man's forearm. Species: Hellhound. Power(s): Fire, fire, fire, fire, fire, fire, fire, fire, and the ability to summon fire. Weapon(s): Teeth, fire, heat, fire. Other: idk if u noticed but this character is heavily associated with fire Regular CS: Name: Rory Ironwood Residential Universe (What universe does your character come from? Must be from the same universe as the other team members): Birm TTI3 Age: 43 Gender: Male Appearance: A short but very muscular dwarf, often wielding a large, black war hammer. His typical attire consists of basic smithy clothing, though on some occassions he'll bear a black armor with a viking helmet. Species: Dwarf Power(s): Superhuman strength. Weapon(s): His large black hammer. Other: watched l0rd 0f the r!ngs for the first time last night, 10/10 would watch again Regular CS: Name: TTI3(more commonly recognized as Bertha) Residential Universe (What universe does your character come from? Must be from the same universe as the other team members): Birm TTI3, forged by the dwarf Rory Ironwood. Age: 4 Gender: DESTRETOASFDIOJGBTHONJRROBUTTS Appearance: A 7 foot tall robot made of a shiny, black and purple metal known as Birmanium. The metal is highly valued across the higher plane of the omniverse, and as such TTI3's worth is equated to 77,880,432 Birmdollarz Species: Robot Power(s): Strength, speed, resistance to a lot of stuff Weapon(s): A flamethrower and shotgun that shoots shards of Birmanium at high speeds. Other: big robot spankings. Regular CS: Name: George Residential Universe (What universe does your character come from? Must be from the same universe as the other team members): Birm TTI3 Age: 32 Gender: Male Appearance: 6'1 with battered silver armor and a helmet with a large bump in the back that covers his whole head. A moustache stereo-typically associated with Cubans and a mullet are his most distinguishable features. Species: Human. Power(s): None. Weapon(s): A long-sword and shield. Other: knighted by the queen of birmland. Regular CS: Name: Therin Residential Universe (What universe does your character come from? Must be from the same universe as the other team members): Birm TTI3 Age: 113 Gender: Male Appearance: Tall. Elf. Purple hair. Blah blah balhsfk i'm lazy now god i need to start writing again ahgnthhHAHAHDFDJGHSYRGTFD;HJ; DAMN IT Species: Elf Power(s): None Weapon(s): A sword and bow Other: he doesnt make presents Supervisor CS: Name: Birm Residential Universe (Must be the same universe as the team): Birm TTI3, the smallest universe in the omniverse, is a universe known best for the prison Darkatraz, in which the omniverses most powerful and deadly prisoners are held. Age: 22,003,467,231,807,941,467. Of course, it's only an estimate; who knows how long ago it was when Birm TTI3 was created. Gender: Male Appearance: Birm is over 24 feet tall, with purple skin, a slightly less purple suit and a green tie. His hair is green and eyes are purple. Over his suit he dons a thick suit of battle armor, forged by a dwarvish smithy, known only by his last name, Ironwood. Species: He is a spawn of his universe, forged from the many magical and physical particles that spread around it sfollowing it's creation after the first war of the omniverse. Team Name (Completely optional, if this is not filled out your team will be referred as the *residential universe*'s team and the like): TEAM BIRM IS BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU IN EVERY WAY SHAPE AND FORM AND IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE YOU ARE UNWORTHY OF EXISTENCE Team Capacity (How many characters are in your team? Maximum is 20): 5(unless I include BIrm, which = 6) Team Members (Who is in your team?): The Warden Ironwood TTI3 George Therin Other: BIG BOOTIE HOLES / you've been hit by, you've been struck by a smooth criminal you've been hit by, you've been struck by a smooth criminal
floopy54321
#187153893Monday, April 11, 2016 12:31 AM GMT

(Sooo there's a new one? Cool. Uhhh.... I don't know who I should be)
floopy54321
#187154117Monday, April 11, 2016 12:34 AM GMT

(Ooooh I might do Ben 10 )
kitrain
#187161694Monday, April 11, 2016 2:25 AM GMT

Name: Nautilic Age: 80 years Residential Universe: Aquila Gender: M Appearance: Nautilic is a 5'6 "Water Spirit" with a dark blue jacket with long sleeves and white stripes going down them, with the zipper zipped up tight. He is also wearing blue jeans and white sneakers, with a claw mark on the right pocket of the jeans. Under all of that, he has an average body and untidy hair, and bright yellow orbs for eyes. (He is made of water) Specices: Water Spirit Power/s: Manipluation of ice and water, only usable when channeled through his hammer Nelfheim. Weapon/s: Nelfheim https://gyazo.com/d7b921999241579285a7b43888f6cf4e https://gyazo.com/cac1bb3f41517cfeaa8c3914df612a92 https://gyazo.com/5da9c883b87c16d0c15d9b453f180993 Other: Nautilic specializes in "Sledgehammer blows" (duh) to quickly defeat his opponents. It takes extreme amouts of energy to do so though and can be difficult for him to keep up with resilient foes. He also is unable to talk.

of     6   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right