GearBlade654
#187206943Tuesday, April 12, 2016 12:22 AM GMT

Everyone in Ender All 6 calmly waved, then sheathed their weapons and got ready for combat.
succesfulfundude
#187207349Tuesday, April 12, 2016 12:27 AM GMT

"Whoa, whoa, hands off." The Swampert warned. "I'm no test subject, and I'm certainly NOT pathetic. I will say, though, that's a really accurate description of me..." He complimented to Robotnik. Four other Pokemon came up from behind him. The first was a Sceptile. He walked with in a calm manner, clearly not impressed by the three villains before him. He even shot a fairly menacing glare towards them, fully knowing their threat but seeming to remain indifferent about it. The second was a Raichu, who seemed to look at Robotnik in a mix of wonderment, jealousy, and a hint of worry. "You must be Dr. Robotnik." He commented, pointing out the obvious. "I've heard about your experiments from..." He tried to grasp for a replacement word for the name he was thinking of. "a friend." He finished. "I'd love to compare notes sometime in the future." He coughed nervously. The third was a Lucario, who had an aura of seriousness as he stood near his allies. He closed his eyes, his aura sensors raising as he "glared" at the opposing and dangerous team. The fourth and final was a Typhlosion, who had stuffed his paws in his fur pockets on either side of his body and closed his eyes, even more nonchalant about the danger than the Sceptile.
Perambulation
#187207421Tuesday, April 12, 2016 12:28 AM GMT

Evan Not going to lie, the fact that I'm actually in this situation right now is quite insane. Just a few months ago, I was fighting for my life during the Battle of Potenza against the Ghouls. Now, I'm here, standing before a massive stadium crowd for some incredible multiversal game. Serenity, the ARMSYS suit's AI, detected my distress and asked what is going on. "Serenity, just scan the area. Make sure that I'm not surprised." "Okay Evan. I'm just a little bit worried from the high heart-rate. Are you sure you're not nervous or anything?" "I'll be fine in a minute." Turning back to my two most trusted soldiers, Nathaniel and Jack, I gathered them up. This is going to be the proving grounds for the Silentian Corps. The Silentian Corps has stood for almost 58 years, and we're going to prove that the most privileged military branch of the New Union will still manage their own against the multiverse's most powerful soldiers and warriors. After all, we're Silentians. We've faced harder things in the past, at least according to the history books.
GearBlade654
#187207589Tuesday, April 12, 2016 12:31 AM GMT

R. Gear I quietly sit down, and wonder. What is Robloxia going to do with the power if we win? I wonder what will happen. The banning of all enemies of Robloxia?
marc12267
#187207593Tuesday, April 12, 2016 12:31 AM GMT

(I missed the chance to have the team be given an introduction. Oh well.) TEAM ZOEY Currently with the other teams. ALLISON "Alright, you three do your best at what you're good at, good? ZOEY "Good."
supermariobunny
#187208466Tuesday, April 12, 2016 12:42 AM GMT

~Unstoppable Forces~ Ganondorf heard the Swampert's remark, and instantly his face scrunched up and had a large scowl on his face, before a very scary aura radiated off of him, a purple mist floating around his body like it was attracted to him. Surprisingly, he didn't say anything to him, but if he had, it would probably have been something very threatening and intimidating. Instead, he turned to the Lucario, and raised an eyebrow in curiosity and amusement. "Heh heh. I can sense your aura from here. You don't think you can fight us, do you?" Ganondorf snarkily said, a mysterious wind blowing through his cape. Bowser opened his eyes just in time to see the Sceptile shoot the glare at him, and his temper was set off, a rage to match his personality. He clenched his fists and leaned forward towards him. "HEY! What are you lookin' at?!" Bowser yelled at the Sceptile, spit flying towards him as he shouted, yet the spit seemed to be extremely overheated, and most evaporated before it even came a few centimetres out of his mouth. Dr. Robotnik grinned as he began twirling his moustache with his thumb and index finger. "Oh ho ho, you flatter me. Yes, I am Dr. Ivo Robotnik, the one and only. Interesting, I didn't think Pokemon had scientific notes. Well, who am I to turn down a fellow connoisseur? Perhaps when we win this contest and acquire total domination, we will have time for such an activity!" Dr. Robotnik said to the Raichu, a hint of cheerfulness in his voice.
LNG257
#187208865Tuesday, April 12, 2016 12:48 AM GMT

A bright light suddenly forms on the field, a portal to a realm beyond mortal comprehension. From it, the paragons of justice and the pinnacles of evil emerge, drawn by the prospect of showing their power to the denizens of so many other universes. First the royals, then the other greats. They spill forth, and stand tall on the field, prepared to fight and gain the glory they deserve.
succesfulfundude
#187209289Tuesday, April 12, 2016 12:54 AM GMT

(I suppoooose for now you can interact and stuff. We'll wait for LNG or at least a day before we start so you guys can get ready and do other things) Lucario nodded, keeping his composure even in the face of Ganondorf as he opened his eyes and his aura sensors came to a rest on the back of his head. "I can tell you're an evil one, and a very proud one at that. So, yes, I do believe we can fight you." He remarked slyly, a small smile curling up on his face. All the while, even though Sceptile was weak to fire attacks, he showed no signs of worry to Bowser. "That rage will get you nowhere." Sceptile pointed out, knowing that he could easily touch one of the Koopa's nerves easily yet remaining incredibly cool about the situation. Ronald nodded. "Well, you see, I am kind of a scientist myself. Wait, I just realized, you may notice we can actually speak your language. Yes, that'll be something to explain later..." The Raichu rubbed his chin. The Typhlosion opened one of his eyes, glaring daggers at Bowser. (Haha, it's funny -- I've been kind of writing a story about a certain Typhlosion in a sequel to the Subspace Emissary, where he did encounter Bowser and his army and won a fight with him because he caught him off guard. Next time, though, it won't be so easy. At all.)
marc12267
#187209493Tuesday, April 12, 2016 12:57 AM GMT

ZOEY I walked up to a guy--no wait, my ID software picked him up as Evan. "Hey Evan."
succesfulfundude
#187209508Tuesday, April 12, 2016 12:57 AM GMT

(Oh, hey, speak of the man. Greetings, LNG) "AS YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED, TWO NEW TEAMS HAVE JOINED THE FRAY! TEAM ZOEY AND THE FORCES OF CHAOS!" The crowed roared in acceptance. Strangely, they were really careless about the fact that gods have actually joined the tournament.
Jin150
#187209691Tuesday, April 12, 2016 12:59 AM GMT

Begin The Harvest As more and more beings arrive at the Arena, we spot some interesting ones coming out of a portal, they might be the only problem. "Harbinger, we cannot kill these puny beings. We can just harm them soo much that they can't fight anymore.", Sailant told Harbinger "Then we shall use the non lethal lasers we used to build the Mass Relays and help reconstruct Earth", Harbinger replied to Sailant as they continued to gaze upon the beings
birmie123
#187209731Tuesday, April 12, 2016 1:00 AM GMT

TEAM BIRM IS BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY WAY SHAPE AND FORM AND IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE YOU ARE UNWORTHY TO LIVE BIRM'S MINIONS DESIRE A SPACE THEY ACN CALL THEIR OWN WHILE THEY BATTLE IT OUT IN A GLADIATORIAL STADIUM. SOME MAY CALL IT A DORMITORY, OTHERS A LOCKER ROOM. DOES SUCH A SPACE EXIST? oh! life could be a dream sweetheart
marc12267
#187209762Tuesday, April 12, 2016 1:00 AM GMT

ZOEY I waved back at the crowds. ALLISON I did the same. REI and DANNY They smiled a bit at the crowds.
supermariobunny
#187210289Tuesday, April 12, 2016 1:07 AM GMT

(boozr vs eric the red 1v1) (That is pretty funny, lol. It'll be interesting to see how it turns out, since they both are very effective with fire and claw attacks.) ~Unstoppable Forces~ For a second, everything was eerily silent, as the purple mist began to grow larger and Ganondorf's head tilted. After a little while, though, the mist disappeared, and Ganon folded his arms and laughed. "Ha, ha ha ha! I like your attitude. It reminds me of a green-clad pest which I know of." Ganondorf cracked his neck muscles. "We'll see if that attitude serves you well in the ring, then." Ganondorf continued to Lucario, speaking in a malevolent tone. "DO YOU WANNA REPEAT-" Bowser screamed in the Sceptile's face, growing more and more furious, before being interrupted by Dr. Robotnik. "Bowser, Bowser, why don't you think of it like this? Soon enough, you'll be able to pummel them with all of your might in the ring, and then you'll show them why you shouldn't mess with the great Koopa King! So long as you follow my plan, of course." Dr. Robotnik cheerfully said to Bowser, trying to calm him down as he tried to lay an elbow on the non-spiky part of his shell. Strangely enough, it seemed to work. "Hey, yeah, you're right! I don't gotta waste time with you wimps now! You'll get a taste of the Knuckle Sandwich soon enough! Gwah hah hah hah!" Bowser cackled, before trudging off somewhere, which left Dr. Robotnik time to respond to the Raichu. "Oh ho, is that so? I'm no stranger to talking animals, for sure..." Dr. Robotnik grudgingly said.
LNG257
#187210694Tuesday, April 12, 2016 1:12 AM GMT

(Ironicly, I had them as the Forces of Chaos for a while. But I believe it's the Forces against Chaos now.) The gathered gods(and like one goddess) bow(and curtsy) to the crowd, spreading out and making a demonstration of their power. It is oddly coordinated, as if they can telepathically speak into each other's minds. It seems that they have decided to put aside their differences for now so that they may garner the glory that they want.
succesfulfundude
#187210809Tuesday, April 12, 2016 1:14 AM GMT

Ronald rubbed the back of his head, laughing quietly as Sceptile continued to stare at Bowser as he left. "Oh, yeah, I figured. This guy right here-" Ronald pointed to the Typhlosion with his paw, to which the fire-type didn't even respond to. "HE could easily catch up with your long time rival." The fire badger breathed heavily out of his nose, getting some sort of bad memory. "And for once, I'd think he'd actually like to." Ronald added. "Green-clad pest?" Lucario repeated, pondering on those words. "Oh, I do feel sorry for you. We already have one of those..." Sceptile looked at Lucario with surprise before the Aura Pokemon turned around to say, "I'm kidding."
supermariobunny
#187211435Tuesday, April 12, 2016 1:23 AM GMT

~Dr. Robotnik~ He grinned at the thought and rubbed his hands together. "Oh ho ho ho, isn't that delicious? Not only will I have him under my control by the end of this, but I'll also get to HUMILIATE him!" Robotnik cackled in response. ~Unstoppable Forces~ Ganondorf stared at Lucario with a flat expression, his gaze piercing through him like knives, as he folded his arms and dark magic flowed around his arms. He opened his mouth to respond, before he saw Dr. Robotnik and walked up to him. "Greetings, Ivo. Hm, what are we doing here? Are you, per chance, making friends with your rival?" Ganondorf asked, quietly yet very menacingly, butting in between them with his left arm, and glaring at both of them which made Eggman's heart jump. "W-what? Oh, don't be ridiculous! I was... Merely studying their psychology and getting to know their weaknesses!" Dr. Robotnik said to Ganondorf, folding his arms and trying not to sweat with nervousness. Ganondorf huffed, before slightly backing off. "Do what you will. I will see where Bowser ran off too. See you shortly." Ganondorf muttered, before throwing his cape over him and disappearing in a cloud of dark smoke. Eggman's sighed in relief. "Sheesh, who's the supervisor here?" Robotnik commented.
succesfulfundude
#187211898Tuesday, April 12, 2016 1:29 AM GMT

Ronald opened his mouth to say something, but before he could, a voice cut him off. "I believe you're looking for me." It was rather masculine and had a hint of humor of it, but it was serious for the most part. Uxie flew over, stopping in front of Robotnik's face. "Dr. Ivo Robotnik. Have you gotten anywhere with trying to catch that hedgehog?" The legendary chuckled knowingly. He WAS the being of knowledge, after all.
supermariobunny
#187212120Tuesday, April 12, 2016 1:33 AM GMT

~Dr. Robotnik~ His forehead wrinkled up, and he adjusted his glasses nervously. "Just who do you think you are?! You're talking to the future ruler of this blasted universe!" Robotnik spat, trying to duck the question, before sighing and crossing his arms. "If you must know, it's... All in due time!" Robotnik tried to argue, falling slightly in his argument.
succesfulfundude
#187213087Tuesday, April 12, 2016 1:46 AM GMT

"Oh, please, Mr. Robotnik." Uxie would've rolled his eyes if they weren't closed. "I know what will happen in all of the futures. But enough of that. Do please explain to my friends here what you mean by 'experiments.' I highly doubt they'd enjoy being used as guinea pigs, especially because they were humans before." Everyone turned to shoot a glare at Uxie, except for the Typhlosion, who merely opened his eyes and shrugged before closing them again. "Except for the Lucario." Uxie smiled, amused at the others' reactions.
supermariobunny
#187213805Tuesday, April 12, 2016 1:56 AM GMT

~Dr. Robotnik~ He clenched his fists and raised his shoulders in anger, his face going nearly as red as his jacket. "You... You'll pay dearly for that! In fact, I think that, when I get ultimate power, I'll just DESTROY you instead! You won't even get to SEE Eggmanland!" Dr. Robotnik threatened, punching his fist in the air and trying to dodge the question, before a very large hand came down on his shoulder, and he turned his head around to see Bowser and Ganondorf. ~Bowser~ "Yo, Eggman, are you still talking to these chumps? C'mon, they ain't worth your time. Look at them! My eyes are bigger than their heads! GWAH HAH HAH!" Bowser bellowed, putting his fists on his hips. ~Ganondorf~ "I think that you've "found their weaknesses" by now. Don't you think that rulers like us have more important things to do than get frustrated at insects like these?" Ganondorf confidently said, a small smirk on his face as he stepped forward. ~Dr. Robotnik~ He seemed to have calmed down. "Oh, you're right, how foolish. It'll be all the more satisfying seeing them fall in combat!" Dr. Eggman happily said, straightening his posture as he stood with his group.
succesfulfundude
#187214303Tuesday, April 12, 2016 2:03 AM GMT

"Ugh, I hate it when they do this." Uxie shook his head, looking back at his team. "Let's make sure to take their confidence down a notch, shall we?" A collective agreement went up from the group. Nods, an enthusiastic "yeah," and even Sceptile raising his hand up to put some wheat in his mouth to chew on, something his species usually did.
supermariobunny
#187214797Tuesday, April 12, 2016 2:10 AM GMT

~Unstoppable Forces~ "You act brave in the face of your own destruction." Ganondorf said, a small chuckle escaping his lips. "I didn't think even a species such as yours could be so... How should I put this... Stupid? Well, it doesn't matter." Ganondorf continued, his cape seemingly raising up a little bit. "We'll see you around." Ganondorf cockily said, and the cliche evil laughter erupted from them all, as Ganondorf flipped his cape over all of them with his powers, not even needing to touch it, before they disappeared in a puff of purple smoke, making them disappear and teleport to their specially-created dormitory, or planning room, or holding room, or whatever you want to call it, so long as it means "the room you go in while you wait for fights to begin". Something lingers in the air, telling everyone that these will be very formidable foes indeed. (And now I need to go to bed, sorry. I'll see you all tomorrow.)
luckeewolf
#187218212Tuesday, April 12, 2016 3:03 AM GMT

In part of the arena kind of zone thing that we're all in, reality seems to bend before bursting out. 3 groups of 4 soldiers, each stand in a shoulder to shoulder line. A strange robot like creature stands behind the soldier in the middle of the shoulder to shoulder. They look menacing and wear masks. No speech is heard from them. The Combine have a theme scrubs https://youtube.com/watch?v=wT0uR5wB76M
FactionGuerrilla
#187228642Tuesday, April 12, 2016 12:17 PM GMT

-???- Looks like the rest of Team Zoey is already in the arena without us. Too bad for them, since we're going to come in with a bit of an entrance. "Are you fools ready or what?" I asked, turning to my team. "...I can't believe you're forcing us through this." A feminine voice replied to my question. It sounded like she was tired, and was content staying where we were. "Oh, puh-lease! You are SUCH a goodie two-shoes, always wanting to be humble and whatnot. Well, you gotta get out and be OUTGOING, not a shy girl! Trust me, you'll like this!" "Yeah, and what? You gonna make us some stupid clothes using your powers? Have the girls wear a burning dress, like Katniss frickin' Everdeen? Me 'dress up' like a 'noob'?" Another teammate, this time male. "No, I'm not that stupid. Naïve, perhaps. But stupid? No, my Robloxian friend. Look at it on the bright side- we get to scare the crap outta our foes." I replied, smirking as I did. Of course, one last guy just had to point out something. "Naïve? I'd say more 'mentally insane' than naïve. Ahem." This man was picking crud out of his fingernails, and didn't seem like he was enthusiastic to be here. "HEY! Remember that YOU made me, and you have to remember that! I'm practically a part of you!" I snapped back at him. "...Yeah, and I wish I would get rid of you already..." The man shook his head in exasperation before looking over to a girl that hadn't said a word yet. She was examining her maroon red sword and her patterned shield. She looked up, and realized that we must be waiting for a comment from her. "Um... Let's just get it over with." She said, her nervous green eyes darting around the group before focusing on the other female. "THAT'S the spirit!" I shouted gleefully before clapping my hands. "Now, let's get ready!" I added on, pacing about. "...Well, this is gonna be 'interesting'. Was all the other Robloxian said, shaking his head.