of     1   

JonahLuca
#187261035Wednesday, April 13, 2016 12:00 AM GMT

Writing this not only to stretch my creative writing abilities, but also in case anyone joins my roleplay-centered construction group. If y'all would like to join in on some role-playing in-game, please send me a PM. I'm a sucker for sci-fi, and this universe was a rather fun one. kk here goes. 'Current' year is 2178 UNION FORCE TIMELINE: Founded in 2050 on Union II by General John Link, as a Mercenary Organization. In 2070, Union Force successfully overthrows Union II's Government, establishing a Military dictatorship. In 2090, Union Force colonizes the remaining solar system, and surrounding star systems. Territory encompasses over 45 square Light Years. 2100, the Kreelim Empire begins strikes on the Frontier Sectors. 2101, Kreelim Raiders destroy Communication Outpost Xeta. Flagship Deadly I destroyed during attempted rescue. 2102, Lieutenant Commander Luca takes command of Task Force Solis, preparing and evaluating Kreelim threat. Union IV becomes a major center of commerce and society. Outgrows the Capital. 2103, Union IV Shipyards increase military output to 14 Cruisers a year. Military numbers in the low millions. 2104, Kreelim fleets strike Union IV, annihilating tUF's First and Third fleets. 2105, Lieutenant Commander Luca promoted to Captain, given command of tUF's new Flagship; The UX-01. 2106, Captain Luca leads a successful campaign against the Kreelim Raiding Fleet. Kreelim Forces retreat to homeworld under a white flag. Union IV begins rebuilding its infrastructure. 2107, Kreelim Resurgence. tUF's Fifth Task Force is destroyed over Orinthia V. The UX-02 FTL jumps directly into a Kreelim Dreadnought, saving the colony on Orinthia V. 2108, Captain Luca is promoted to Advanced Admiral by General Link. He takes the remaining UF ships and marines on a desperate mission to the Kreelim Homeworld. 2108, Kreelim Homeworld eradicated. 322 UF ships lost, with 24,000 lives in orbit. UFSS Deadly II detonates its Drive Core, destroying Kreelim Home Planet. War ends with Complete Surrender. 2112, UF reorganizes into a council-led government after the retirement of General Link. 2115, Advanced Admiral Luca retires amid allegations of brutality and disrespect. These allegations were never proven, and found to be false. 2130, Union Force is dissolved by its new General, being absorbed into an opposing Empire. 2150, Former AA Luca re-founds tUF under a new banner, assembling veterans of the Old Force. 2151, Grand Admiral Luca is killed in action during an attack by New Force ships. 2152, Old Force troops slowly dissolve back into civilian life. 2153, The Union System is abandoned by the New Force. 2170, Eli Luca, son of former Admiral Luca founds Union Tech Industries on Union IV. Re-purposing UF Shipyards and Technology to construct ships for the entire Galactic Arm. 2178, Union IV remains a small and independent colony.

of     1