of     1   

green3639
#187565887Sunday, April 17, 2016 2:26 PM GMT

Hello, all of the people of Docklands my name is Green3639, .Today I am running for Docklands House of Representatives. Speech Hello, Docklands high ranks and also the citizens of Docklands today I am running for House of Representatives and to support me just put #Support or Support in the comments. [1] Who am I? I am Green3639 and today I am going too be running for House of Representatives and I gladly wish too make Docklands a better state. [2] What's wrong with Docklands? First of all Docklands is a full madhouse of corruption. The Docklands Police Department is really corrupt I do not support it at all. All of the non-criminals of Docklands are endangered by the criminals and the mafia groups such as: "The Montana Family" and other gang groups I cannot from one visit of Harford and not be killed or shot. Our new Govenor, LostInfinity got shot last night in the capital, 3/6/16 and we had some breachers, xChad etc. I do not support this either at all. [3] About me. I am from Norfolk,Virginia and I've been used to bigger city's and I've been with Rockport and Norfolk. And I like that. So far the people of Docklands have been pretty nice so far. I can make Docklands a better state. [4] What will I do? I will get with every Docklands member I can find and talk to them about the state and their opinions. I will fix most of the corruption because I am pretty sick of it. The Docklands Police Department is corrupted. I feel like I'm not welcome there because everybody calls me a noob and the hig ranks always yell at me for being a noob I am not perfect neither are you. I've been in Docklands for about two months now and I feel like I can run now without people calling me a noob or on other lines. I happily have made it to Cout Justice 3/14/16 then i left for awhile [5] Conclusion. To support me for House of Representatives just simply say in the comments below put: "Support" nothing else will be counted.
iDyl_n
#187566629Sunday, April 17, 2016 2:37 PM GMT

Absolutely not
syncopations
#187566815Sunday, April 17, 2016 2:39 PM GMT

i thought you were my main and i shat myself a bit
JustusMotion
#187571725Sunday, April 17, 2016 3:51 PM GMT

Support

of     1