of     1   

Croire
#187608839Monday, April 18, 2016 12:12 AM GMT

Hello everyone! I'm Croire, proud owner of Destiny. For those who clicked on this link, I'm about to give you some crucial information about modeling at Destiny! First, I'll go over some rules you must listen to at the runway. You're given up to 3 warnings, other than that, you can be banned. :( - No bullying. Everyone is unique in their own way! - Minimize Profanity. TRY YOUR BEST not to swear, some members don't want to read that! - No spamming. Don't spam the chat on the group page or in-game. - No talking/stopping on the runway. This keeps the runway walk going smoothly. - 5 Second intervals until another model can walk. (Wait 5 seconds to go) - NO Cutting. If you cut, you'll surely be re-spawned. - Participate to the best of your ability. EVERYONE does great! - Listen to reasonable admins. - Report abusing admins. - When demoted, do not request your rank back. (Models can't get demoted, only staff) - Enjoy! Also, don't be a bad sport, please! - Report any abusive staff to an HR, and we will do our best! Make sure to ask an admin before going straight to a Vice President or me, we have more messages from Destiny and it takes longer for a response! Alright, done with those rules. I don't want to bore you! Well, I should probably give you a heads up on how to play, now, shouldn't I? Shows are announced on the group shout each day, so don't forget to come down to the runway around 10 minutes before a show. A host will come and begin their show, and they will do either a special elimination round or a regular. Eliminations require server locking and kicking! OH NO! Use the catalog button the left of your screen to assist you, and try your best to fit the category given! That's the majority of it. Any more questions? Shoot a staff member a message and we'll respond as soon as we can!

of     1