of     1   

Agentbeen
#187613043Monday, April 18, 2016 1:05 AM GMT

Hello citizens of Rockport, I am Agentbeen, I'm grateful that you are reading this and would be even more grateful if you supported me, this is my speech for ten mayoral elections for the great city of Helens. [1] Introduction and about me [2] Promises [3] Why you should vote for me [4] Expirience [5] Conclusion ————————[Intro and about me]———————— Hello again, citizens, my name is Agentbeen, and running for mayor of Helens. I joined Roblox 3 years ago and then got this account from a friend 1 year after I stopped playing. Ever since I got this account I changed the age to stop me from being a safechater and a month later entered the world of groups, and Rockport was the first group that ever showed me how good governments on Roblox can get I joined and rejoined a couple times but now most of my time is dedicated to Rockport. ————————[Promises]———————— Here I will state how I will improve one of the nicest cities in Rockport and Roblox: -Add RDPS. -Add two hospitals and RFD stations (The reasoning behind this is Helens is a giant City in it which I would call wards, with housing, the main Downtown district and the uptown mountain district. Uptown and Downtown are fairly close together and will have one RFD Station and hospital for the area and La Raudia district will have a one of each since it is farthest from the two ther districts). -I will also request two RDOT stations in the same way as I talked about the hospital and RFD, one at the La Raudia district and one covering the downtown and uptown which would dispatch RPS so it'll be most likely in uptown in the mountains. -I will request actual housing to be put in like in Oxford and also request blue townhouses (as seen in Oxford) to line up one of the uncommon streets in downtown, while in uptown the more dense red townhouses (as seen across from RDOT at Oxford) lining up wherever lord wants or feels like putting them. And in La Raudia ward there will be the smaller single houses. -Definitely boost activity at Helens with many more visits and also promote RR by doing more visits giving RR work to do. -Possibly request a national guard depot if national guard gets up and running. -I will listen to all citizens requests of suggestions and possibly even request them! -Request larger servers 30 in a server. -Simply improve lakeshore and a bit of Rockport. ———————[Why you should vote for me]——————— I am trustworthy, active, kind and listen to everyone's requests. Also my promises add to this. If you want to know why I am running I will tell you now. I am running and for mayor of Helens because everything I see a visit at it I just see a dead city, and Helens should be the most popular city, which as I talked about before in my promises with districts, there would technically be RDOT and RDPS then main RDOT and RDPS. Well with the promises you can probably and hopefully see already how committed I am to getting this position and how committed I would be as this position. ————————[Expirience]———————— I may have no direct GO expirience but that is when my CS career comes in, I saw the mayor position and the senator as potential careers, I've also saw CJ as a potential career but then saw mayor as a must after seeing Helens as the dying city it is and now I am here writing this trying to convince you to support me. ————————[Conclusion]———————— I am sorry if I bored you out with this but I am putting as much effort as I can into this because I want to save Helens, so please support this, I would be really grateful and also when the time comes vote for me, once again I wish for you to support me and I will not bore you no longer, thank you for reading and support me in my race to office! Thank you very much for reading and if you are running for office for mayor of Helens or running for office for another position, Good Luck! Signed, Agentbeen

of     1