of     1   

Lefigus
#187673857Tuesday, April 19, 2016 1:09 AM GMT

i highly reccomend reading the entire thing but if you can't just scroll down to tldr -- i've been with mandor for a while had ups and down yadda yadda and i've found a different thing to waste my life on, smash stuff n sht, and i really want to get into it, get competitive and stuff and mandor holds it back too much, so i said i'd leave in september or something, but it's becoming harder and harder and it's not easy to do something you don't care for, similar to gybron and to be honest mandor's just become a bunch of vets who well, dont really care anymore. raids all the time were super fun at first but it became a job for a lot of people, just like training, so it just got stale and there wasn't much to be done about it i'm not pulling a zoar and shutting down the group because i dont even have that power but as the guy who pretty much runs mandor im probably going to leave at the end of april so what does this mean? well im not going to pick a dankor probably, i'm going to have to really hope that you guys step it up without me, someone new starts hosting a sht ton and you guys do stuff on your own i don't think i'll leave entirely, i just don't want a responsibility to do sht anymore, and i havent even hosted in a while but the fact i have to watch over people, deal with the stupid drama and vor telling me to make ads and blah blah blah.. i just wanna play smash man tbh :/ so you guys can pick a dankor and your gms, set up a new mandor. to be honest i wasn't exactly cesher but i'm going to do something prooobably not smart and call myself the leader of mandor from like.. april to april(it's actually been a year since the revival already, wow) its definetely been one of the best ages mandor has had, i feel we actually had an impact on the genre itself, we helped unite other groups outside of peurotsiil, sorta had a renaissance and cultural growth and stuff too. this isn't like my goodbye formal sht but this is just me saying whats to come in the last two weeks. -- tldr; i just wanna play smash man, roblox has become a responsibility, not picking a dankor, leaving may 1st/2nd, plythus should get cancer, the next generation of mandor leaders should make their own mandor culture and fix the problems i just couldn't
Etoez
#187680094Tuesday, April 19, 2016 2:30 AM GMT

I'm a n00b -Etho
SunGun124
#187685382Tuesday, April 19, 2016 4:09 AM GMT

Welp, sad to see ya go Lef. I hope you can find whatever you're chasing.
Zullway
#187685430Tuesday, April 19, 2016 4:10 AM GMT

Didn't realize that clan was still around, I remmeber being in it... Fun times.
sniperdoomdude1001
#187698467Tuesday, April 19, 2016 3:22 PM GMT

smash f@g, kys pls <3
josho6
#187706772Tuesday, April 19, 2016 7:00 PM GMT

Darn...
SirPattonWitherspoon
#187718360Tuesday, April 19, 2016 10:25 PM GMT

idgaf if you dont host as long as you stick around for a while
mistersmartypants123
#187726491Wednesday, April 20, 2016 12:32 AM GMT

I'# gonna miss you ###. tbh your ### of the reason I joined ######. ####### made me come but you told me to join so I did, And now I'# here! Gonna miss you #####!!

of     1