of     1   

UrbanTheorist
#187766661Wednesday, April 20, 2016 8:28 PM GMT

DCCC SUGGESTION FORUM -- Let me start off by saying that I do not condone, and cannot politically defend the neglect and inactivity that the City Council of DC has exhibited over the past couple of months. However, as a City Councilman myself, I would like to represent my colleagues by asking for a voice from our fellow citizens. This forum was created, to simply allow citizens to exercise their rights and suggest/demand change of their government. Mind you, the release of a newer DC is closer than we could've imagined, but there is always room for improvement, satisfaction and evolution. -- OUR MISSION -- The overall, cohesive goal of the DC City Council is to bring about the satisfaction of residents, visitors, and general citizens in an effort to keep DC safe, active and diversified. We must ensure that public opinion is positive, and if not we must build from what our citizens desire or need. Let me take you back to the good old days of 2012-2013, back when DC Servers were filled to the brim with eager tourists, citizens and government employees. Law Enforcement would constantly patrol the NPC of Octavio (Oct/October), and citizens were given the opportunity to play things by the rules, or go about things in their own manner. What about in late 2014, early 2015 during the era of Criminal/Vigilante gang competitions. Same idea, Law Enforcement was actively guarding the bank, illegal gun dealers, and now responding to 911 calls very frequently. Citizens either worked with the cops or turned against them, and everyone seemed to enjoy the role that they played in making each server active, interesting and unique. Now, why isn't it like that today? -- YOUR VOICE -- This is where you come in, we need your help to create a DC that is not forgotten, neglected and one that we can truly be proud of and call ours. My overall dream is that we can work to make DC and Las Vegas equally as active and popular as one another. Below, I would like you to do the following: [DCCC SUGGESTION] Name: [INSERT USERNAME] Rank: [INSERT NUSA RANK] Employment: [LIST AGENCIES/DEPARTMENTS, or NONE] Suggestion: [WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE AT DC?] Reasoning: [HOW OR WHY DOES THIS MAKE DC BETTER?] -- CONCLUSION -- As of now, I know that DC can recover from the steady decline that it has taken. The City Council, is ready and able to respond to your needs, wants and satisfactions. We all hope that you will help us, help you! Signed, DC City Councilman, UrbanTheorist
AsheinVI
#187769124Wednesday, April 20, 2016 9:06 PM GMT

[DCCC SUGGESTION] Name: asheinvi Rank: mayor of lv (ranked dept director) Employment: mayor of lv, ass. chief of tts, idk the rest Suggestion: shut urselves down Reasoning: dc is ded - The Right Honourable, The Lord Mayor of Las Vegas, Sir AsheinVI
twosh0ts
#187769310Wednesday, April 20, 2016 9:09 PM GMT

ashein ur a idiot smh k
rokoopuhac
#187769344Wednesday, April 20, 2016 9:10 PM GMT

revert to christmas update, then add scriptd etc to it and buildings, also where are mayoral elections...?
TayDashian
#187769512Wednesday, April 20, 2016 9:13 PM GMT

Name: TayDashian Rank: Congressional Members Employment: founder of regions bank, ass.chief in lvems, hls prob agent, etc. Suggestion:Add a new bank (Regions' Bank- https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2797420 ) Reasoning: Add more boost in activity at DC considering majority of my staff members are unemployed, and would be delighted to have a team. (rb is official under DOC) TayDashian
TayDashian
#187769555Wednesday, April 20, 2016 9:14 PM GMT

Adds* TayDashian
ShiftyJoshua
#187769588Wednesday, April 20, 2016 9:14 PM GMT

idiots
IronSight1x1
#187769637Wednesday, April 20, 2016 9:15 PM GMT

Make a new DC, people are tired of the old re-used DC with just a few lag causing buildings.. hi u ok :^)
Asceno
#187770297Wednesday, April 20, 2016 9:25 PM GMT

.... its not the banks fix the dealers and you'll get activity again they've been broken for almost a year now
Ismedrage123
#187770882Wednesday, April 20, 2016 9:32 PM GMT

Join [TLT] The Liberation Tigers, Military attack group ================================================================ NUSA Militant Attack Group ================================================================ Will be at full scale war with nusa on June 1st 2016 ================================================================ https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2812237
Pinkfattiesalt1
#187773779Wednesday, April 20, 2016 10:12 PM GMT

[DCCC-Suggestion] Name: Pinkfattiesalt1 Rank: Department Directors Employment: FAA Director, SWAT Emergency Response Team, DoT Representitive/Admin. Cabinet. Suggestion: Houses, Large enter able Towers, different banks from DoC, active airports from aviation companies to fly people around DC. Reasoning: Their should be more houses because in DC, you pretty much live in the streets. Literally , or hang at the bank/VS. It is no fun, houses might promote crime like hostages but it is for the better environment, it's what the people choose to do. Towers can be used for entertainment/decoration. It would be cool to enter towers, maybe even with elevators, hotels would also be cool. Not like the small apartments in LV. Banks from DoC are really important. It would be nice to share the different bank idea's from the DoC companies people make. It would be pointless to have banks when you can't operate in them. Airports would also be nice. if you want, maybe even make a smaller island to land planes. But mostly just to fly around DC for entertainment, then land back in the same airport. I used to do for fun airport rides inrl, then come back to the same airport. So it wouldn't hurt to add that.
mr_worIdwide
#187810803Thursday, April 21, 2016 3:57 PM GMT

[DCCC SUGGESTION] Name: mohzart Rank: american citizen (should be ranked fed employee) Employment: fbi counter terrorism senior operative Suggestion: more things to do so citizens have some fun and more criminal things to do so i can have some fun arresting the criminals n stuff Reasoning: will make it more active and fun for everybody
FlamableRoTect
#187811845Thursday, April 21, 2016 4:29 PM GMT

[DCCC SUGGESTION] Name: FlamableRotect Rank:American Citizen (Should Be a Federal Employee) Employment: FAA Pilot, DIA Agent, Regions Bank Staff, and USM E-2 - E-3 [US Army] Suggestion: Get rid of that map and make a new one and have the damn elections for DC mayor already. Add things people would go to like a bank. Reasoning: Because DC is dead I am the only hope.

of     1