roquinha9
#188406201Sunday, May 01, 2016 5:14 PM GMT

Got a problem parso? Anyways rei, accepted. Also, go ask succes about enhacements because.... I forgot what they are.
ConsulLegarus
#188406595Sunday, May 01, 2016 5:19 PM GMT

Name: Titan Species: Unknown Gender: Unknown Personality(Optional): kill, eat, grow Appearance: A red gelatinous blob with tentacles growing out of it *Weapons: it's body *Powers: acidic body, regeneration, eats everything. *Enhancements:???? Alignment (use D&D alignments): chaotic evil Bio (two sentences minimum, just give me a brief overview of the character): the Titan comes from a world devastated by his species. He moved into a portal when it appeared and found a new world to assimilate Other: grows eveytime it devours something
FactionGuerrilla
#188406680Sunday, May 01, 2016 5:20 PM GMT

I dunno if I want to join this...
roquinha9
#188406997Sunday, May 01, 2016 5:24 PM GMT

Interesting CS Consul.... Could be more detailed but, accepted.
Absxlve
#188407624Sunday, May 01, 2016 5:33 PM GMT

OMG ROQ HELP ME I STILL NEED TO WRITE THE CSES FOR LAMBDA REISFELDZ AND ANOTHER FOR CLYDE ADAMS. Name: Yuna Reisfeldz Species: Great Alsuian Herrenvolk Gender: Female Personality(Optional): Unlike Penelope and Sieg, Yuna is cautious and always plans ahead of time. She is mentally healthy, usually smiling and complementing actions made by her peers that aids her. Her angry side consists of a pouty face that would be seen more often on pre-pubescent children. Appearance: http://prntscr.com/az3dnb (I really do not want to describe the armour and all that again xd) Yuna has sky blue eyes, lighter than her younger sister's. Her armour is slightly less protective than the one Sieg wears, but at least it's better than the little protection Penelope's metal sash offers. *Weapons: Penelope currently has three frag grenades that she keeps on a big pouch, slightly like a fanny pack, on her. A dagger is sheathed, dangling off from her right hip. She carries around a H&K MP15 SMG that has that strap thing so she doesn't have to hold it all the time. There are currently three 30 round magazines on her as of the RP starting. *Powers: eh no *Enhancements: Uhh, tactical integrity, tactitian's mind, quick wits and perception, perhaps good at moving around like all the other Reisfeldz family members? Um, good at lobbing things, she keeps grenades for a reason. Alignment (use D&D alignments): Neutral Bio (two sentences minimum, just give me a brief overview of the character): Same as Penelope, I guess. Yuna was born before Penelope, so she does have quite a bit more experience as a front-line operative. Other: ALMOST, DONE... With regards, big poop face.
roquinha9
#188407910Sunday, May 01, 2016 5:37 PM GMT

I need help too, you know, accepting CSes and managing the roleplay is a bit hard. Anyways, let me read your CS.
roquinha9
#188408020Sunday, May 01, 2016 5:38 PM GMT

Yuna is accepted.
roquinha9
#188408144Sunday, May 01, 2016 5:40 PM GMT

Due to problems concerning ROBLOX, iron can't post his CS, so that's why I am posting it for him. Name: Anthony "Edward" Stark Species: Human Gender: Male Personality(Optional): Stark, genius, billionaire, playboy and phillanthropist - If you haven't guessed already, Stark is an egotistical super-hero and ladiesman with a complicated personality - He has a huge ego, which he himself strokes every day, whenever he's made a huge innovation to his tech. Unlike what he may seem like, Stark is actually a nice guy who will do anything to protect the world from threats that cannot be handled by the police or the military, no matter the means. Appearance: Anthony is a 6'1 male who weights 225 lbs. and has a muscular build of an average human who engages in a moderate regular exercise. He has spiky black hair, a beard and blue eyes. As for his attire, he wears a grey, un-buttoned suit, a crimson button-up shirt, grey formal pants and black shoes. For this roleplay, he will be using a heavily modified and weaponized version of the Model 20 armor. *Weapons: Standard Iron Man weaponry consisting of missile-launchers, laser-cannons, and most importantly repulsor rays. *Powers: None. *Enhancements: Strength and speed of an average male who engages in regular everyday excercise. In his armor, he can lift in an excess of 100 tons and travel at 15,000 miles using his jet-thrusters. Alignment (use D&D alignments): Lawful good Bio (two sentences minimum, just give me a brief overview of the character): Anthony "Tony" Stark was adopted by Howard and Maria Stark. During a conflict in Afghanistan, Stark was captured by terrorists and, with a piece of shrapnel in his heart, was about to die. Constructing a suit of iron armor that would also help with his recovery, Stark broke out of captivity and journeyed back home to the United States where he built an advanced suit of armor and become the armored superhero Iron Man. Other:
FactionGuerrilla
#188409487Sunday, May 01, 2016 5:58 PM GMT

Ah, screw it. Gonna give barebones stuff for you to accept until I actually get to a computer and go into more detail. Otherwise, these are just to get me accepted so I can start. Name: Sophitia Alexandra Species: Human Gender: Female Personality(Optional): Benevolent, to say the least. Appearance: Exactly as she appears in Soul Calibur IV. Can't describe her too *Weapons: The Omega Sword and Elk Shield, both fashioned by Hephaestus himself. Both weapons can morph into other tools and equipment as needed. *Powers: The Soul Sense, which allows her to sense nearby forces and detect their strength and 'Alignment'. *Enhancements: Extremely agile, and she has a relatively high pain tolerence. Alignment (use D&D alignments): Lawful Good. Bio (two sentences minimum, just give me a brief overview of the character): After the events of TSARP, she settled down a little before being suddenly taken back into the Tear as she was heading back to her new home one day... Other: "Tell me... Why do you fight?" Name: Carter Species: Human Gender: Male Personality(Optional): Calm and collected mostly... Until he loses his (relatively) short temper. Appearance: Short, black hair with deep navy blue eyes. Wears a 'courier outfit'. *Weapons: The Amp, which he uses either as a melee weapon- which his Gigawatt Blades has essentially replaced this role- or more importantly, a power generator for himself. Useful in powered down areas or if he can't reach an electrical source. *Powers: Too many powers. All from inFAMOUS and inFAMOUS 2. *Enhancements: As a Conduit he has a high pain tolerance, and is nimble on his feet. He can scale an entire skyscraper using parkour. Oh, and if he falls he won't take any 'fall' damage. Alignment (use D&D alignments): Also Lawful Good. Bio (two sentences minimum, just give me a brief overview of the character): Settling down after the events of TSARP, he thought things would go back to normal. Of course, that was before he was tossed into another new world, similarly to most of his Misfit Squad members... Other: "...Powers don't kill people. It's the person BEHIND the powers that kill people."
roquinha9
#188409839Sunday, May 01, 2016 6:02 PM GMT

Accepted.
Absxlve
#188411912Sunday, May 01, 2016 6:29 PM GMT

Name: Lambda Reisfeldz Species: The usual... Great Alsuian Herrenvolk Gender: Male Personality(Optional): Just, very obedient. Listens to what everyone has to says. Meh, too lazy right now to even describe his personality... Appearance: http://prntscr.com/az48sn Beneath his Advanced Combat Face-Guard is his face, of course! No visible scarring, just a very unhappy face. *Weapons: Lambda carries around a green and black skinned G36K with a 100 round drum currently on it. He keeps two 50 round mags in a backpack he wears, in it is an unorganized bunch of throwing knives and a blade sharpener, despite the fact that he is not trained in swordsmanship. *Powers: I guess that the Reisfeldz family is just your typical "strong soldier people" without any powers. I just realised how underpowered they were, other than the fact that Sieg has lots of follows for which I can control as well xd *Enhancements: UHHH UHHH SUPER STRENGTH LIKE HIS BROTHER, advanced tactical maneouvres like his brother, expert weapons handling like his brother (though Lambda doesnt sf lamo), quick decision making like his sisters, good at unarmed combat and armed combat in general, but as I said, he isnt too keen with a sword. Alignment (use D&D alignments): True, Loyal. Bio (two sentences minimum, just give me a brief overview of the character): UHHH UHHH, grew up with Sieg, Penelope and Yuna. Became soldier with Sieg at age 16. Two bros became combat experts. Lambda did good, yeah yeah. Other: GREAT THE REISIAN SUPREMACY CSes ARE DONE AT LAST. NOW FOR MY NEXT CS! AHAHAHAHAHA With regards, big poop face.
roquinha9
#188412085Sunday, May 01, 2016 6:31 PM GMT

Accepted.
GearBlade654
#188414682Sunday, May 01, 2016 7:04 PM GMT

Name: LaserBlade654 Species: Robloxian Gender: Male Personality: Blade is a wise general who usually thinks before making his moves. Appearance: Laser wears a pure gold astronaut suit. A golden star is seen on his right shoulder. Weapons: Blade has a laser pistol and a saber. Enchancements: VERY tactical. Alignment: Lawful Good Other: His flagship is the RCS The Flaming Anvil.
roquinha9
#188415845Sunday, May 01, 2016 7:20 PM GMT

Accepted, but I expected the CSes to be more detailed, like iron's or Rei's.
GearBlade654
#188416040Sunday, May 01, 2016 7:22 PM GMT

(No problem. Sorry if you got annoyed.)
ConsulLegarus
#188420177Sunday, May 01, 2016 8:14 PM GMT

Name: Dr. Freigmund Species: human Gender: m Personality(Optional): loves experimenting, generally a nice fellow Appearance: hunched old man with his entire right side of his face replaced with robotics and his left arm replaced with a robotic arm. Wears a lab coat. Grey thinned hair and a short spikes beard *Weapons: his robotic arm can change into a plasma cannon *Powers: regeneration from cybernetics, increased strength and speed, *Enhancements: Cybernetics Alignment (use D&D alignments): lawful neutral Bio (two sentences minimum, just give me a brief overview of the character): Dr. Freigmund is the head scientist for the Fourth Reich. He developed several OS, millions of working robots and drones, and successfully created the worlds first nanobots to function as anything Other: Name: Whilhelm "Will" Freigmund Species: A.I Gender: m Personality(Optional): really friendly, obedient to Dr. Freigmund Appearance: Usually appears as a human male made entirely out of silver *Weapons: can change his hands into weapons *Powers:flight, regeneration *Enhancements: nanobots, Alignment (use D&D alignments): neutral Bio (two sentences minimum, just give me a brief overview of the character): Will was an A.I system created by Dr. Freigmund that could do anything and was self aware and able to adapt and update. One the doctor made nanobots Will was given a body Other:
aintmochi
#188422822Sunday, May 01, 2016 8:52 PM GMT

heyo
roquinha9
#188422975Sunday, May 01, 2016 8:54 PM GMT

Accepted.
aintmochi
#188423124Sunday, May 01, 2016 8:56 PM GMT

is the sans or frisk open
roquinha9
#188423620Sunday, May 01, 2016 9:03 PM GMT

Lol no, I took sans.
aintmochi
#188424119Sunday, May 01, 2016 9:11 PM GMT

can I has frisk
roquinha9
#188424332Sunday, May 01, 2016 9:14 PM GMT

Sure, whatever fits your hat.
roquinha9
#188424630Sunday, May 01, 2016 9:19 PM GMT

Name: Cthulhu, The High Priest of The Great Old Ones Species: Alien Gender: Male Personality(Optional): No.... Appearance: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/powerlisting/images/0/0c/Cthulhu_rising_by_somniturne1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120509205533 *Weapons: Nothing. *Powers: As far as I'm aware, he has water manipulation and he can turn anyone insane just by looking at them. Being an android won't help you either.... *Enhancements: Nothing. Alignment (use D&D alignments): Chaotic Evil Bio (two sentences minimum, just give me a brief overview of the character): Deep beneath the Pacific Ocean, entombed within the strange stone city of R'lyeh, lies dormant a being of unimaginable power. To even look upon his form may cost you your sanity. He has lain beneath the waters for eons, and will continue to do so until the stars align, whereupon he will awaken and reclaim dominion over the Earth. The narrator of the story says that a statue of Cthulhu resembled, in part, an octopus, a dragon and a human-like or anthropomorphic creature. From this description, artists and sculptors have created artwork depicting the monster with a head that looks like an octopus (complete with tentacles) and a massive pair of wings attached to his back. According to Lovecraft, humans can never fully understand Cthulhu because his very existence is beyond mortal comprehension. Lovecraft's universe contains many creatures that are equally incomprehensible. Some of these are known as the Great Old Ones, or the Old Ones, and are powerful, ageless beings from beyond the stars. Though Lovecraft used the phrase "the Great Old Ones" in contradictory ways, most of his fans accept that Cthulhu is one of these extraterrestrial beings that only partially exist in our dimension. Some of the Old Ones have massive, cosmic physical forms that dwarf celestial bodies while others have little to no physical presence in our world at all. Lovecraft refers to Cthulhu as the Priest of the Old Ones, though whether he means that Cthulhu led others to worship the Old Ones or was the head of the religion for the Old Ones themselves is not clear. Lovecraft explains that thought cannot penetrate the deep waters of the ocean, and so the Great Old Ones are left isolated from mankind, unable to influence them directly. They lay dormant in the city, awaiting the day when the stars will align and R'lyeh will break the ocean's surface once more. Lovecraft even gives the coordinates for R'lyeh in his story "The Call of Cthulhu." You would find the city at S 47° 9', W 126° 43' 47". Even the city's architecture is beyond the grasp of human understanding -- Lovecraft describes it as non-Euclidian, filled with strange angles and odd curved surfaces that seem concave one moment and convex the next. Other: Nothing.
aintmochi
#188425399Sunday, May 01, 2016 9:30 PM GMT

Name: Frisk Species: Human Gender: Unknown Personality(Optional): While Frisk is shown to be peaceful in canon, much about Frisk remains unknown, allowing the player to project their personality traits to reflect the reaction given by Frisk. It is evident throughout the game that Frisk does speak to the other monsters. However, the exact dialogue is not shown. During battles, the flavor text describes Frisk's thoughts. Outside of battle, when Frisk speaks independently, often another character's dialogue box will display "..." to show that the character is listening. Appearance: Frisk is depicted as a young human child of ambiguous age, gender, and ethnicity who wears a striped light magenta-and-blue shirt, blue pants, and plain brown shoes, and has medium length straight brown hair, short bangs, and a blank expression. Throughout life, monsters refer to Frisk using "they" and "them" pronouns, when not using common nouns such as "human" and "child". *Weapons: Determination. *Powers: Frisk has a great deal of determination, which grants the power to SAVE and heal at SAVE points. This is the SAVE file that is loaded when the game is started, and after death. This power extends back to the point when Frisk first landed in the Underground. However, this is not enough to completely erase the memories of others about prior events, unless it is a True Reset. *Enhancements: N/A Alignment (use D&D alignments): N/A Bio (two sentences minimum, just give me a brief overview of the character): A human from the underworld on accident. Pretty insane, right? Other: N/A
roquinha9
#188425767Sunday, May 01, 2016 9:35 PM GMT

Accepted. If you want him to interact with sans, he's at Germany.