of     46   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

roquinha9
#188183997Wednesday, April 27, 2016 6:19 PM GMT

(This will be a REPOST, and unlike the original TiTM repost. I will be sure to enforce the rules. Accessing the file "Daily Journal, November 12th" created by Evan James. Last modified on November 12th, 2341. NOTICE: Files have been slightly corrupted due to failure in recovery. Further access is therefore denied. It's been a while since I've typed on this old thing, and I strongly believe it's my last entry. About three hundred years ago, we found a handful of fictional characters wandering the Earth like it was their home. More and more started showing up, and they started to become a part of our everyday lives. We took care of them, and in turn, they offered their services to us. A few bad seeds showing up now and then to perform the cliche "take over the world" were easily contained. These characters... they gave us their powers. They helped with jobs. With them, we were invincible. We were ageless. We were thriving. We were also idiotic. Wars started to break out over who should have the rights to "own" these guys like they were objects around 2300. Some countries sought to be more powerful than others, and pleaded to the higher entities to give them the authority they wished for. That was when it all came down. These higher powers started to despise the human race. Called us imbeciles for fighting over what could have easily been avoided if we were a bit more patient. Their temper became shorter and shorter until they began to destroy humanity. Plagues, disasters, even the separation of the continents. They riled up the lesser characters below them and caused global riots. The last few of us managed to shelter ourselves in bunkers, but I was the less fortunate. Even by myself, my resources began to ran out. I've been catching minor sicknesses lately, and I have strong doubts that these illnesses will cease. Whether or not they will become worse, I don't know. I will spend a few minutes outside tomorrow, as the anti-age spell I have had laid upon me does not protect me from starvation. I hope that the outside world has yet to be stripped of it's beauty. Accessing the file "Daily Journal, November 13th" created by Evan James. Last modified on November 13th, 2341. My hopes are gone. The world is a dumpster. Now, the characters have disputes among themselves. My final wish is that someday the quarrels will stop. Rules: 1. No godmodding. You know how it goes. 2. No powergaming. Don't control what other people do, no matter how minor. I don't want any fights to break out, you know that. 3. There will be minor/major story arcs going on. Choose to do what you please, but don't forget that other stories are happening. 4. No Gary/Mary sues, blah blah blah. 5. No ERPing. 6. Please keep this RP around the Teen rating. Some violence is allowed, but not something that would turn give a game an M rating. 7. If it's not in the rules, but still something I don't like, I'll give you a heads up to change it. 8. Have fun! I got a bit weary of another RP I did, but now I'm starting from the ground up, so... yeah. For Sign-Ups go here. https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=188183909
Absxlve
#188338551Saturday, April 30, 2016 6:14 PM GMT

k guys i found the thread so i dont lose it again With regards, big poop face.
roquinha9
#188405733Sunday, May 01, 2016 5:08 PM GMT

The wind slowly went past through numerous cities. Some were intact, others were destroyed by the countless wars that broke out between the humans and the superpowered folks. But nonetheless, something was about to happen. A possible future disaster that would change the entire humanity and it's planet, or just some random thing.... Multiple portals appeared over the world, and out of them came figures of all sizes and species. sans The skeleton came out of the portal, looking around only to find himself inside of a broken down restaurant. "must be my lucky day." He said before walking up to a chair near the balcony, sitting on it and picking up a bottle of ektchup along with some fires. But instead of putting the ketchup on the fries he drank it and put the fries on the side, not planning to eat them anytime soon.
marc12267
#188405911Sunday, May 01, 2016 5:10 PM GMT

ALLISON A pale, and immensely tall, girl emerged from one of the portals. She landed in an alleyway before getting up. She dusted her clothes using her own hands, and looked around. The first thought came to her: What is this place?
Golden_General
#188406065Sunday, May 01, 2016 5:12 PM GMT

*Parso* It's been only 3 months since I created and gathered all of the Golden Warriors, and there is trouble. I see multiple portals. I should go to the orange looking one, what is it? I wonder... "Okay, let's go to the orange portal." *Golden Warriors* We all went in the portal.
ConsulLegarus
#188406233Sunday, May 01, 2016 5:14 PM GMT

Vosa I float down and look around, my movements slow and calculated, "Another on. Maybe it's this time." Antonio I land with a crush as my suit pulverized an abandoned car under me, I look up and search for life, "Hmmm this isn't Milan."
marc12267
#188406475Sunday, May 01, 2016 5:18 PM GMT

ALLISON Coming out of the alleyway, she could see Antonio pulverizing a car. She tried remaining fearless.
Golden_General
#188406608Sunday, May 01, 2016 5:19 PM GMT

*Parso* The first thing I see is an abandoned city. Broken buildings, rusted cars, and more. This place is sure creepy.
Absxlve
#188406614Sunday, May 01, 2016 5:20 PM GMT

Reisfeldz; Family and Followers. SIEG REISFELDZ. SS Stigma's reserves and supplies are depleting rapidly. Appearing in this desolate wasteland just tells me how much luck I've been having lately. The crew is growing wary, intergalactic domination won't be open to us if we cannot get out of here. Something about this place is off-putting, however. We arrived here via space travel, but the ship's lookout has sighted multiple portals (of some sort) opening up in the space known only as the air. This seems all rather confusing, the ship is too large to even steer into those portals. "Pilot, land the ship. I'll be assigning reconnaissance positions to scout this place out. Who knows what we'll find? For now, our focus is fuel, a whole lot of it... I should've added solar panels to this damned ship." I order. With regards, big poop face.
roquinha9
#188406647Sunday, May 01, 2016 5:20 PM GMT

The superpowered folks were teleported to different palces in the world, but there was something telling them that there were more people like them. People who were brought into this world without any logical explanation or reason.... But they knew that one of them were good, some were neutral and others even evil. sans "why am I getting this strange feeling? must be from the ketchup.... it was probably out of date." The lazy bones said as he slowly got up from the chair and tossed the bottle of ketchup into a trash can before leaving the broken restaurant, only to find himself in a destroyed city, with nothing remaining except the ruins of some old buildings with nothing inside them except for a few pieces of furniture with no value at all.
Golden_General
#188406734Sunday, May 01, 2016 5:21 PM GMT

*Parso* I took a bit of time to look through this abandoned town. Then I walk away from it, to the wasteland.
ConsulLegarus
#188406760Sunday, May 01, 2016 5:21 PM GMT

Antonio I look up and catch the few soldiers I had with me before putting them down. "Alright men, secure the perimeter, I don't want anything sneaking up on us." The guards get their rifles at the ready and begin moving out in a circle.
roquinha9
#188406762Sunday, May 01, 2016 5:21 PM GMT

(Gotta love my grammar errors. It's my fault though, I post before re-reading.)
GearBlade654
#188406855Sunday, May 01, 2016 5:22 PM GMT

Over Earth... A space carrier floats over the ruins. It is Blade's flagship, the RCS (Roblox Combat Ship) The Flaming Anvil. Two drop pods fly from the carrier on the Earth, near some ruins.
marc12267
#188406869Sunday, May 01, 2016 5:23 PM GMT

(Void Allison spotting Antonio.) ALLISON "Hello?" I emerged out of the alleyway, beginning to walk around and look for signs of life. Hmm... Something tells me that this city... This city looks like it wouldn't be out of place for a post-apocalyptic movie... But still.
roquinha9
#188407249Sunday, May 01, 2016 5:28 PM GMT

sans Bonehead would look around once more, inspecting it's surroundings before making his usual joke.... but he couldn't think of any at the moment so he just said. "what even happened here? some kind of war?" And then he began to walk around the ruined city, trying to find someone to listen to his bone jokes or jsut to talk with. He didn't really feel like fighting at the moment so he was hoping that the first person that he runs into isn't a criminal or a villain of any sort.
marc12267
#188407311Sunday, May 01, 2016 5:29 PM GMT

ALLISON "Is anyone here?!"
Golden_General
#188407362Sunday, May 01, 2016 5:30 PM GMT

*Parso* Well, time for a role call. "Layzon?" *Layzon* "Am here" *Parso* "Iron?" *Iron* I grumbled agreeing. *Parso* "Noobibus?" *Noobibus* "You got me." *Parso* "Ripturner?" *Ripturner* "Yep, am here." *Parso* "Blazer?" *Blazer* "Yes." *Parso* "Steve?" *Steve* "Of course." *Parso* "Allaysus?" *Allaysus* "I'm here." *Parso* "And there's me, so we got everyone at the same spot."
roquinha9
#188407498Sunday, May 01, 2016 5:31 PM GMT

sans The skeleton heard the voice of an.... human girl? How long has it been ever since he heard the voice of an human girl? Or any human at all. He took a deep breath, in a lazy manner before replying in a calm and formal manner, and that's quite suprising coming from a skeleton that lvoes to do bad skeleton jokes and is a lazy bones overall. "who's there?"
marc12267
#188407603Sunday, May 01, 2016 5:33 PM GMT

ALLISON I began looking for the source of that voice.
GearBlade654
#188407657Sunday, May 01, 2016 5:33 PM GMT

Unit Red (R. Gear) I'm out first. Wow, what happened? Unit Blue (M. Gear) I also walk out. "Alright, base. We're here, doing recon around the ruins." Both We start to do recon together. There has to be evidence...
roquinha9
#188407797Sunday, May 01, 2016 5:35 PM GMT

sans The skeleton stood there, awaiting for a reply from that human girl's voice. He didn't really feel like looking for the source of the voice since.... well, he's lazy. And he didn't want to hear a human girl yell when she noticed that a skeleton just replied to her.
marc12267
#188407920Sunday, May 01, 2016 5:37 PM GMT

ALLISON When I finally got to the source...what the? A skeleton with a blue jacket and black shorts? And it's much shorter than me? ...What the?
roquinha9
#188408340Sunday, May 01, 2016 5:43 PM GMT

sans Bonehead looks at someone who approached him recently, a very tall girl to be precise. "your the source of the human girl's voice that i heard, right?" The skeleton questioned her, awaiting for her reply.... and he was a bit happy since it didn't seem like that this girl could be a potential threat, he didn't REALLY feel like fighting. He's lazy after all.
marc12267
#188408428Sunday, May 01, 2016 5:44 PM GMT

ALLISON "Yes, why?"

of     46   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right