of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

look01
#188380790Sunday, May 01, 2016 5:56 AM GMT

OFL Begginning of season predictions Season predictions: OWC: Tremont Turks: New franchise, Ikios is a dimeing QB, but makes stupid decisions that costs his team the game. Their roster doesn't seem strong on paper, but ikios has very good chemistry with all of this players and will be looking to make playoffs with players. In my eyes, this is a remake of the S8-S9 raptors without the pro bowl CBs/WRs. I predict they will make playoffs and lose quickly depending on their seeding. They will have a rough start at first, facing spartans, panthers, and destroyers, but then will rebound with their next toughest match against the ducks, may be dragons. Best record: 6-2 Worst record: 3-5 Players to watch: Ikios, Veerup, Mocrews1, Theleaderofpower Newark Destroyers: Another new franchise lead by RaywestXI, he did a great job recruiting a mixture of players from different teams. I still question who their QB is, from my understanding it's Accardi. They have a strong center/DE/TE core with Reburm, Fruuz, and Hellk in their lineup, and they have Jadis and damion leading the offense. Their season greatly depends on if their defense can get turnovers and if Accardi can QB well. Best: 7-1 Worst:4-4 Players to watch: Jadis, Reburm, Accardi, Kwxku Canton greats: Oh boy. Canton Greats is statistically the worst franchise, right beside the rattlers. Will they ever have a good season? With new RFL HC Mudcat, I expect a small and mature team, build off of lots of chemistry. Mudcat reminds me of a shaun-type QB. Except faster to throw and more short-pass oriented. I think it will take awhile for them to get used to the OFL and will probably peak around mid-season. Best: 5-3 Worst: 3-5 Players to watch: Mudcat8, Deeoon, Barrysanderrandymos3 Barton Bruisers: Oh no...sepsius at HC again. But this time he doesn't have a yungjustin, a mustdestroy, a killnijas, a supreme, a look01, a v3kt on his team. This time he is going to QB. But the problem is, he's suspended week 1 vs the Greats. With b3nnyfootball at RB, I feel as if sepsius will be relying on his run game do to the lack of game changing WRs on the team. Spooce is their best WR, but he sometimes has attitude problems and misses catches a lot in traffic, if you're going to be a #1 deep threat target for a QB, you need to be able to catch trust passes in tight situations. NmD will be leading their defense and week 1, their offense, and the rest of the season if he proves to be good, or is better then sepsius. Best: 3-5 Worst: 0-7 Players to watch: Sepsius, B3nnyfootball,Nmd,perverseee Milikan Rams: I think the dynasty is finally over. The rams disbanded leaving only Lordjallace, at limited activity, bellarive, and a few other old rams. The Rams are looking rough and not looking like a playoff team this season. Their only way that they could be contenders is if Shaun or lordjallace is fully active and quarterbacks for them. They did pick up Moxxius and S01x, but I'm not sure how much they can carry the rams to the playoffs. Their season will be plagued by bad defense and medium-scoring offense. I think the dynasty is finally over, time for other teams in the OWC to step up to the plate. Best: 4-4 Worst:1-7 Players to watch: Florida_gators, S01x, Mccoy, Moxxius Dansville Ducks: I'm not entire sure how active or caring tuuz is, but he seemed just to accept accept all and let his group run from there. He's made playoffs with worse, but this season I'm not sure if he can do it. He has Galaxysupernova, if he's active, to WR/CB for him, and a few other veterans, but other then his assistant coaches, I'm not sure wheather or not he'll be returning to the playoffs. Best: 3-5 Worst: 0-7 Players to watch: Tuuz, Galaxysupernova, Swuuz(????) FreezingflameHD Redcliff Raiders: Oh boy... another team without a QB in the OWC...They have a decent roster.. but they have no solid QB. This is the typical raiders roster every season, just without a decent qb to let them crawl into the playoffs to go one and done. But this season, without a decent QB, I expect them to not even to be contenders, let alone make playoffs. Best: 2-6 Worst: 0-7 Players to watch: ToxicSniper, Zegious, ClutchK Roblox Warriors: As I almost died of boredom writing for the above teams, I finally reached a team that has a chance at winning the Victory bowl. The Roblox Warriors, lead by the greatest coach in the OFL, Mallard. Mallard is stepping up to the plate this season and leading his team not from the sideline, but from the Quarterback position. Instead of a Playbook, he now has a wristband of plays. From my history of playing against mallard, he isn't a bad QB, but he's not a solid QB either. The biggest mistake a defense can make though is under-estimate him. With Nighttrain as his number 1 target, expect mallard and night to make many connections this season. Best: 7-1 Worst: 5-3 Players to watch: Mallard, Nighttrain, Hawkashii, King_cosmic1, Levelgodzilla, ars Corinth Spartans: Well, they were the s9 Pemberley team in a weaker conference in F/A week, but treko's personality must of caught up to the former pemberely stars. With most of their starters leaving they are left with stinkyfailure and afrobull leading both sides of the ball, with the rest of the team being old spartans, and a few undeveloped players. Treko will have to prove himself this season and show that he deserved all those awards he got 2 seasons ago to keep his team afloat. But I don't see much of a problem for that when he's in the OWC. Best: 5-3 Worst: 3-5 Players to watch: 1TreyK, StinkyFailure, Afrobull Saxon Sunbirds: Another team with a questionable QB state. Hunter isnt the best QB, nor is he the worse, but is he good enough to lead a team into the playoffs? I havn't seen the Sunbirds play, but I assume their team is based off of mostly chemistry and Hunter being careful with the ball. Their season will come down to hunter being Conservative and their defense getting atleast a stop a game. Best: 5-3 Worst: 4-4 Players to watch: HunterHarmony, Vestum, Kcdario, Jennada OEC: Joston jackrabbits: Well, the jackrabbits are relatively the same team as last season, minus the players that made them a playoff team: Death, Hardscoped, Joshbrady, Kcdario, Matteice, Acknowledged. They were big losses for Joston, and Superkoopa won't be as effective without them. Expect a lot more running from superkoopa this season and less defensive stops. Best: 4-4 Worst: 2-6 Players to watch: Superkoopa Roblox Panthers: The new Head coach of panthers, tekt, recruited a very good roster with some very notable names. The only question about panthers is tekt's internet connection! Tekt isn't the best QB at the moment on panthers, but he's not bad either. He can move the ball down the field well and can recover from any mistakes he makes. Center issues and tekt's QB vision might put a road block on panthers playoff run, unless DcForrap volunteers to center, tekt will most likely not meet his full potential at quarterback. Another question is, can killnijas keep his name at CB without such a strong roster around him? Or will he have to lockdown for once and not bait wide receivers. Best: 6-2 Worst: 4-4 Players to Watch: Tekt, PDisGOAT, DcForRap, Killnijas123, MustDestroy, Tyndell Pemberley Punishers: Oh boy... Another Bunglest Punishers team..This roster is similar to the ones in past seasons, it's just missing a few main keys: Three top 5 WRs in the league, and top DE's in the league. But don't worry, bunglest always makes it into the playoffs, but will he finally finish his roblox career with a victory bowl win? He has a lot of speed bumps to get over, like a week 1 suspension vs One of the best teams formed since the season 7 FFC. Bung will be truly tested here to see how "MVP" he really is. Best: 6-2 Worst: 4-4 Rockford Raptors: Yes, I'm going to bias the hell out of this. In my opinion, The rockford raptors is the season 5 raptors, just without Matthew, Kidbuu, babatronXXI, and Setsuna. Now I know you're thinking: "those people made up the s5 raptors" But don't worry, there was an easy fix for those problems. Their names are Lannypoo, ThesliceofLife, Yungjustin, Deathsvictim, V3kt, and jermster. The Rockford raptors will be the team to beat season 10 and the most feared team in the league. Expect lots of blowouts and a lot of high statistic players. Best: 8-0 Worst: 7-1 Players to watch: Look01, Lannypoo, Thesliceoflike, Akamechann, Fred man, Yungjustin, Deathsvictim, V3kt, Jermster, Flexing Florida Firecats: The 3rd reunion team inthe OEC, The firecats, put together by MrmackHD and FreshIV. Now, In my history of playing mrmack, and playing with Mrmack, almost 100% of the time, his team doesn't finish in the VB due to one problem: Chemistry. His teams constantly are fighting, due to multiple players/ego's. MrmackHd Is a great QB and in my opinion, the 3rd best to ever play, but he can only do so much as a player. This season he needs to focus more on himself and not his team around him. If he can do that he stands a chance against the Punishers,Panthers, and Raptors for the Victory bowl trophey. Best: 7-1 Worst: 5-3 Players to watch: Giovani75, Baconfever, MrmackHD, ed_vibez Korblox Snowhawks: One word person defines this team: DrewP3. If he plays, another VB contender, If he doesn't, the snowhawks will probably sneak in the playoffs in the very last seed. But Other then Baconfever leaving, and killnijas leaving, the snowhawks is the same roster as last season. Obviously Kill and bacon are huge losses, but drew is a good QB who practically made kill known as a good WR, so he'll probably do the same for his replacement. Don't forget, you also have the GOAT, Stlousair at short cb, so you know you're gonna atleast have 1/6 of the defense lockdown(sike) Best: 5-3 Worst: 4-4 Players to Watch: DrewP3, OorektLOH, Stl_air, Jordan4593 Highland huskies: Oh boy. Bobo the dimer back at it again on the huskies for another season of trying to make the playoffs with a mediocre team. I respect you bobo, but come on man, you're a good enough QB to start on a team, but face it, you're not that good of a recruiter and don't really get good rosters around you. I expect Huskies to have an average defense, with high powered offense lead by Bobo(if he QBs). Best: 4-4 Worst: 2-6 Players to Watch: TRYFI, Bobonaught, MomotheMaximalMonkey(ddos), FrankyMartone Rektshire Rattlers: What a suprise.. Ejurcted/Ejected, a brand new HC who started to get known on Joston is now the HC of the Rattlers. Ejurcted is a overall rounded player and get play each position at an average skill level, he specializes in DE/C/QB though. With the help of some old joston teammates, and a mix of Panthers and Spartans players, he will surely do good in his first season at HC. I expect a solid defense, but lacking in the run stopping area, with good lockdown deep coverage, and a fast-scoring offense due to Fr00bking, matteice, and rocky238. Best: 5-3 Worst: 3-5 Players to Watch: Acknowledged, Matteice321, Fr00bking, Ejucted, Ievasive Dresden Dragons: Taylorman finally got Head coach... And his QB is jynxsta........ You could of done better man... Expect the dragons to *NOT* soar in the sky, but stay grounded in the run game all season. They don't have many high powered WRs to throw to, and not many good Corners to trust to get turnovers. A lot of resemblence with the S5 snowhawks. Best: 3-5 Worst: 1-7 Players to Watch: Jynxsta? Buffalo Bolts: Supreme's what, 3rd time at HC...This team is lead fully by Supreme on both sides of the ball. Without supreme the team is nothing but Joshbrady's ego. If supreme QBs, expect a lot of force feeds to joshbrady and a lot of runs. Supreme is highly immature, and his immaturity and Joshbrady's huge ego is not a good combination(see s8 bruisers, me, v3kt, and supreme for reference). I expect this team to fall apart and supreme to rage quit HC even though they have a good chance of doing decent. Best: 4-4 Worst: 2-6 Players to Watch: Supreme, Joshbrady, BOTTOMROCK
waifuSZN
#188380898Sunday, May 01, 2016 5:59 AM GMT

The doubt only will make me do better.
hancock3
#188380923Sunday, May 01, 2016 6:00 AM GMT

Barton Bruisers: Oh no...sepsius at HC again. But this time he doesn't have a yungjustin, a mustdestroy, a killnijas, a supreme, a look01, a v3kt on his team. This time he is going to QB. But the problem is, he's suspended week 1 vs the Greats. With b3nnyfootball at RB, I feel as if sepsius will be relying on his run game do to the lack of game changing WRs on the team. Spooce is their best WR, but he sometimes has attitude problems and misses catches a lot in traffic, if you're going to be a #1 deep threat target for a QB, you need to be able to catch trust passes in tight situations. NmD will be leading their defense and week 1, their offense, and the rest of the season if he proves to be good, or is better then sepsius. Best: 3-5 Worst: 0-7 Players to watch: Sepsius, B3nnyfootball,Nmd,perverseee This guy has never seen me play
cawIin
#188380932Sunday, May 01, 2016 6:00 AM GMT

"Best: 5-3 Worst: 4-4" lol
look01
#188380957Sunday, May 01, 2016 6:01 AM GMT

colidas, snowhawks will lose to pemb, ffc and raptors, theres no question.
look01
#188380974Sunday, May 01, 2016 6:01 AM GMT

hancock, rom fed you TDs at the 10 yardline s8.
cawIin
#188381003Sunday, May 01, 2016 6:02 AM GMT

honestly we can beat FFC and Pemb. raptors could be our only loss
hancock3
#188381004Sunday, May 01, 2016 6:02 AM GMT

...Did you not see me on Raiders when NMD qbed lol, I got so many mosses/tds
look01
#188381047Sunday, May 01, 2016 6:04 AM GMT

I mean, anythings possible. Snowhawks are still a good team, I just think FFC and Pemb and Raptors are better this season.
waifuSZN
#188381079Sunday, May 01, 2016 6:05 AM GMT

Our offense doesn't have big names but with iKing at center and WRs that I trust (taylor pie roblox cali) you shouldn't doubt our offense. We gonna make noise Monday Night
look01
#188381170Sunday, May 01, 2016 6:08 AM GMT

Jynx the offense depends on what you can do, you can change it if you prove to be a solid QB. Trust me, I want to see you be good, but it's hard after the past seasons ya know. I want to see the OEC be really competitive.
waifuSZN
#188381197Sunday, May 01, 2016 6:09 AM GMT

ik what i can do thats why i built the offense to work around my strengths
bobonaut
#188381569Sunday, May 01, 2016 6:20 AM GMT

Probably the most accurate season predictions I've read in a while, kind've disagree about the record tho
look01
#188381647Sunday, May 01, 2016 6:22 AM GMT

ngl records were getting tough cuz i didnt feel like going through each game and countign the w/l ratio etc. so i just started winging it in the OWC and torwards the end of the oec
tekt
#188381704Sunday, May 01, 2016 6:25 AM GMT

hope you didnt base my performace from your admin abusing, lag producing, explode-plethora of a field that y'all beat us only because of those listed. my vision ain't a problem at all lol, but hey it's not even w1 other than that i can respect.
bobonaut
#188381708Sunday, May 01, 2016 6:25 AM GMT

My goal for this season is to get to that 4-4/5-3 record where i prove that I'm a legitimate quarterback, and gain the respect and slowly build a roster that's able to be a deep playoff threat
afrobull
#188381719Sunday, May 01, 2016 6:26 AM GMT

im not on a stacked team for once guess we'll have to find out what happens Ain't no rest for the wicked.
tekt
#188381824Sunday, May 01, 2016 6:30 AM GMT

Rockford Raptors: Yes, I'm going to bias the hell out of this. In my opinion, The rockford raptors is the season 5 raptors, just without Matthew, Kidbuu, babatronXXI, and Setsuna. Now I know you're thinking: "those people made up the s5 raptors" But don't worry, there was an easy fix for those problems. Their names are Lannypoo, ThesliceofLife, Yungjustin, Deathsvictim, V3kt, and jermster. The Rockford raptors will be the team to beat season 10 and the most feared team in the league. Expect lots of blowouts and a lot of high statistic players. Best: 8-0 Worst: 7-1 Players to watch: Look01, Lannypoo, Thesliceoflike, Akamechann, Fred man, Yungjustin, Deathsvictim, V3kt, Jermster, Flexing yea no
look01
#188382315Sunday, May 01, 2016 6:48 AM GMT

Tekt idk u seem conservative and I assume it's cuz it's your debut season at qb
pato606
#188383593Sunday, May 01, 2016 7:45 AM GMT

I find the ddoss part near momo ngga probably hit a 1gb booter LOL KFC WIFI and how the fvk is bottomrock players to watch he's worse then me- Dennislima
Matthew0709
#188387009Sunday, May 01, 2016 10:26 AM GMT

hop off this man these are good and probably the only accurate ones so far good predictions
InsaneTrollerBoy
#188388383Sunday, May 01, 2016 11:24 AM GMT

how am i not a cb to look out for... I've been a pb'er and won a vb at corner and wr what the fluff cus
AnkleWrecker666
#188388785Sunday, May 01, 2016 11:41 AM GMT

>Tfw you're Hunter's center and has allowed 2 sacks all off-season O_O (it's base, got banned 3 days)
Will_ThaRapper
#188389664Sunday, May 01, 2016 12:10 PM GMT

Look so ur saying kc and matte did more than me to take joston to the playoffs? But it was me and deaths and hard that took them to the playoffs
EL1JAHH
#188390475Sunday, May 01, 2016 12:31 PM GMT

Because I'd consider me and zig top 2 wrs ATM and we're not considered as threats on the list on honorable players or w/e is the reason why when you ask me lorde am I a good receiver I'll tell you the same thing every time. It's the reason I campaign for awards so vigorously. In other news this is biased you put all your friends and your teams up and downgraded FFC. When we're easily the best or tied. You also made the raptors look like this bomb squad because you're on the raptors and you got some players. Ok...

of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right