of     1   

XxCristinexX
#188414584Sunday, May 01, 2016 7:03 PM GMT

Hello, and welcome to XxCristinexX's post about a RP character. Name | Her name is Anglika. Age | She is a 17 year old in high school. Eye Color | She has hazel eyes. Hair Color | She is a brunette. School District | She goes to Hariku Tobashi District. Crush | Her crush is a 17 year old named Melano. Fandoms | She is a fan of Star Wars, Dork Diaries, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Fairytale, Attack on Titan, Amulet, and Naruto with other stuff tchahat is related to those listed. Personality | She is a nice girl that is pretty, and is secretly a anime geek! If you would like to role play with me and Anglika please reply to this down below and say your character's name and send me a link or just message me info about them. Thanks! ~Chrissy.
goco2
#188415330Sunday, May 01, 2016 7:13 PM GMT

What exactly is this for? A school roleplay? If so, what does pointing out the school district have to do with anything? What's her grade? Is it a prestigious school? If so, how hard is it to get into the school? How did she make it in? Why is it that she has an English name in a school district that clearly was ripped out of a Japanese name generator? Does she know Japanese? The entire personality says nothing except that she's "Nice", attractive to some people, and takes an interest in anime. You said she's a brunette, but nothing about the hair style. And if she's secretly an anime geek, does that mean she's not secretly a fan of Star Wars, Dork Diaries, and Diary of a Wimpy Kid? Would that mean she' s classified as a geek already? Oops, got carried away again.
RoxProox
#188422879Sunday, May 01, 2016 8:53 PM GMT

I'd roast you Christine, but you're a fan of Amulet. Bow down to your new master for all eternity, the Brain Gremlin
PickachuGirl
#188423710Sunday, May 01, 2016 9:05 PM GMT

anglika seems like a horrid mispellin of angelica *Sitting Alone In A Corner* [Diary Entry #932] Well Im Here, Last Man On Earth I Used The World Scaner No One's Here, No one to Talk To, No One To Go Outside With Me I Think This Is It For Me, Goodbye World.

of     1