lobstery7
#188480478Monday, May 02, 2016 9:02 PM GMT

I don't seem to recall where I said this behavior is justified, or that I agree with it at all. I do not in fact support groups going out into the streets and rioting and promoting violence, but I'm not naive enough to think it's going to stop without government intervention. I'm also not naive enough to believe that the government will intervene when the events occurring aren't a major threat to the country. Fact is, what's going on with BLM right now isn't a major threat to society. Why? Because it could easily be stopped should it get to the point where it's necessary to stop it. It's not necessary. Property is being ruined, people are getting hurt, and that is a terrible thing, but it's happening on a small scale, not big enough for the government to roll in and say "okay, time to put a stop to this". And the government could put a stop to it if they wanted to do so. However, if white people were to be doing the same thing as what BLM is doing, it would be a much larger issue. Why? Because there are a lot more white people in America than black people. The government would have awarder time controlling "wh,ite power" than they would controlling "bla.ck power" simply because there's so many more people. I fail to see how this is me being anything other than realistic with the issue, or how being able to admit to this in conversation forwards my own beliefs. I don't believe in violence, but it happens, it always will happen. Things like BLM are going to continue to happen until the end of the human race, it's inevitable. The issue isn't keeping them from happening, it's keeping them small enough to be contained. BLM can be easily contained. WLM would not be such an easy feat. We don't live in a perfect world, this isn't what I want happening, and it doesn't correlate with my beliefs on how society should be, but this is what it is. As much as I would like to believe I have the power to change things I am smart enough o know I have virtually no platform to do so, so I might as well just take things as they are. Lobstery, God of Infinite Wisdom and Cruelty, King of the Pop Fans
ducky980
#188480494Monday, May 02, 2016 9:02 PM GMT

I really don't see what your problem is loyal
ducky980
#188480855Monday, May 02, 2016 9:10 PM GMT

@lobstar, If you believe what they are doing is wrong, then stop trying to protect them. You've done so several times on this thread and try to move the topic to a different spot as a defense. Wh!te power would never gain any support. It's irrelevant to this. However, the crimes that BLM have been doing are still happening and often times are going unpunished, yet the group still gains support and is defended because of their "oppression". If you do not support them, stop trying to defend them by changing the subject.
Loyal2One
#188481170Monday, May 02, 2016 9:16 PM GMT

My problem? Oh dang where do I start, man... It all started on the day I was born. My parents decided to throw me out. I was raised by a fam'ly of groundhogs. They taught me to never trust in humans, So then I decided to sell used cars. If I can't trust them then they can't trust me!!!!! But I acted too much like a groundhog. I was quickly fired from my salesman job. So now I live in my den trolling noobs. My life consists of trolling and posting. My groundmom says I'm being lazy! And my groundmom wants to kick me out but... I can't live without trolling and posting! Help me man! I wasn't made for the streets!
ducky980
#188481293Monday, May 02, 2016 9:18 PM GMT

My problem started the day you were born too. Hey what happened to your siggy?
Loyal2One
#188481379Monday, May 02, 2016 9:19 PM GMT

I just decided to get rid of it :P It was too much work for me to keep up.
ducky980
#188481430Monday, May 02, 2016 9:20 PM GMT

That's what happened to me every time I've ever tried to use one. Lasts for about 3 posts, not even the whole day.
Hellary_Clynton
#188482644Monday, May 02, 2016 9:41 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
TEXANNATI0NALIST
#188482912Monday, May 02, 2016 9:46 PM GMT

@he no, trump 2016! ✝ ⛪ ☦ ☘ 🙏 CRUSADES FOR LIFE/DEUS VULT 🙏 ☘ ☦⛪✝
lobstery7
#188483573Monday, May 02, 2016 9:57 PM GMT

"If you believe what they are doing is wrong, then stop trying to protect them. You've done so several times on this thread and try to move the topic to a different spot as a defense." No I haven't. My point throughout this entire argument has stayed the same. That promoting "whi.te power" has the greater capacity for being destructive than promoting "b.lack power". That is what I have been saying since the beginning of the argument, and that is what I have provided my points for. Nothing else. "Wh!te power would never gain any support. It's irrelevant to this." That was the entire point of this conversation how are you going to say it's irrelevant? " However, the crimes that BLM have been doing are still happening and often times are going unpunished, yet the group still gains support and is defended because of their "oppression". If you do not support them, stop trying to defend them by changing the subject."" I'm not changing the subject. The very question that was asked was why yelling "whi.te power" is such a big deal whilst yelling "bla.c.k power isn't". I responded to that with my reasoning, and you chimed in and changed the topic to whether or not BLM should be punished for their crimes. That was never part of the discussion. The discussion was about the p/ower of a particular phrase.
lobstery7
#188484222Monday, May 02, 2016 10:07 PM GMT

In fact, lets check my posts on this conversation to the very beginning. If you read you'll notice they all follow the same train of thought and come back to address my main point: Why WLM would be more harmful than BLM. "05-02-2016 12:12 PM @loyal To answer your question, there are a lot more whit.e people than bl.ack people in this country. Numerically speaking, if we chose to go down that root again, whit.es could easily outnumber and overpower bla.cks. On the flip side, it just doesn't really seem like that big of a deal if someone yells out "bla.ck power" because even if there was a movement for blac.ks to fight wh.ites, it probably wouldn't get very far. So the implications of shouting "wh.ite power" outweigh the implications of shouting "blac.k power" because realistically speaking, if a so called "rac.e war" were to break out here in America, white.s have the upper hand. " ................................................................ "05-02-2016 12:45 PM @ducky I would argue yes...They're a small group of people with a toxic mindset. If everyone in America thought the way they do and/or believed in what they were saying, we'd be screwed. However, they're a small group of people, and nobody really believes in them aside from themselves. They're annoying af, that's for sure, but generally speaking they don't really have the power to change anything because the number of people who disagree with them vastly outweigh the number of those who don't." ................................................................ 05-02-2016 01:07 PM "Realistically speaking, if it got too out of hand, the problem could be dealt with easily and swiftly. The movement simply isn't large enough for society to crumble to it, so it really isn't that big of a problem." ................................................................. 05-02-2016 02:02 PM "Fact is, what's going on with BLM right now isn't a major threat to society. Why? Because it could easily be stopped should it get to the point where it's necessary to stop it....Things like BLM are going to continue to happen until the end of the human race, it's inevitable. The issue isn't keeping them from happening, it's keeping them small enough to be contained. BLM can be easily contained. WLM would not be such an easy feat." ............................................................... Lobstery, God of Infinite Wisdom and Cruelty, King of the Pop Fans
Loyal2One
#188484589Monday, May 02, 2016 10:12 PM GMT

I think they are both beating a dead horse.
youareatourist
#188484657Monday, May 02, 2016 10:13 PM GMT

"I think they are both beating a dead horse." #horselivesmatter
Dogmau5
#188484668Monday, May 02, 2016 10:13 PM GMT

"I am black, so I can't be racist. Only white people can."
Loyal2One
#188484767Monday, May 02, 2016 10:15 PM GMT

I don't really care if you're black or white. #Humanlivesmatter #Horselivesmattertoo #CorpSangyLivesWillLiveOnForever
youareatourist
#188484855Monday, May 02, 2016 10:16 PM GMT

"#CorpSangyLivesWillLiveOnForever" #AllLivesMatter #ExceptCorpsangyLives #CorpsangyLivesAreWorthless
lobstery7
#188484970Monday, May 02, 2016 10:18 PM GMT

shut up #Corpsangy is the only life that actually matters Lobstery, God of Infinite Wisdom and Cruelty, King of the Pop Fans
youareatourist
#188485066Monday, May 02, 2016 10:19 PM GMT

"shut up #Corpsangy is the only life that actually matters" SANGY GIBBARD WILL PREVAIL, GOSH DANG IT
Loyal2One
#188485316Monday, May 02, 2016 10:23 PM GMT

#CorpSanGibbardWillPrevailGeshDingEt
Loyal2One
#188485445Monday, May 02, 2016 10:25 PM GMT

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been removed.
TEXANNATI0NALIST
#188485520Monday, May 02, 2016 10:26 PM GMT

@loyal mods don't check in this subforum so im safe ✝ ⛪ ☦ ☘ 🙏 CRUSADES FOR LIFE/DEUS VULT 🙏 ☘ ☦⛪✝
Loyal2One
#188485535Monday, May 02, 2016 10:26 PM GMT

Sangy we studied the Anglican Church Like last week in honors world history
Loyal2One
#188485578Monday, May 02, 2016 10:27 PM GMT

That's prob'bly true gamehacker99
youareatourist
#188486122Monday, May 02, 2016 10:35 PM GMT

"Sangy we studied the Anglican Church Like last week in honors world history" what did you learn about it? it better have been more than just 'henry viii wanted a divorce'
Loyal2One
#188486557Monday, May 02, 2016 10:41 PM GMT

After he died his daughter took over. Elizabeth wants England protestant, So she goes to found the Anglican church. It kept a few catholic traditions, But it also changed a couple things up. Do you feel that was accurate at all?