of     1   

Bilal_Powell
#188523248Tuesday, May 03, 2016 5:39 PM GMT

These are my predictions for the OEC this season. 1. Joston Jackrabbits - I will not do predictions for the team I am on. Key players: Superkoopa9, DezBryantIII, Semzy23, Ultimatesonicman Players to watch-out for: Sillykid99, Supreme4k 2. Roblox Panthers - The panthers coming off a decent season. Starting poorly with Ossie at HC, Nasir rescued them and lead them to the playoffs with a Mediocre QB, and a half decent WR Core. This season Tekt takes over HC, and just scrimming against them you already know they will be explosive in the OEC, especially With tekt at Qb, and killnijas leading the defense. Key Players: Tekt, Killnijas123, PdtheGoat, DcForRapII, montbaby22 Players to watch-out for: Icey_Shock, Mustdestroy3, Brandon_MarshaII, greg598 Best Record: 6-2 Worst Record: 4-4 3. Pemberley Punishers - The punishers are coming off a humiliating OEC Championship loss to the Snowhawks, They have a good WR Core, a good defense, and a good Quarterback in Bung, but Bung isn't the QB he was in S1, and he definitely isn't capable of tearing teams apart like Healable. Even with the experience of this team, in Xavier, Cara, Fract, Oath, and Bung. It still might not be enough for them to get the job done. Key Players: Bunglest, Afrobull, XavierPwn, Fracta, Ktoonz, DoctorFacepalm (Redfitz5) Best Record: 5-3 Worst Record: 3-5 4.Rockford Raptors - I dont really have many expectations for this team tbh, expect Hero, death, slice, and Ryan to carry this team. (+ Lanny demoted me to pending review after I mixed him) Key players: Hero, Death, Slice, Ryan, Prowl, v3kt, Look01 Best Record: 5-3 Worst Record: 3-5 5. Florida FireCats - Only have a few words, Fresh, Zig, Lord, Mack, Elegy, Bacon, Eddy's Nose. Best Record: 7-1 Worst Record: 4-4 6. Korblox Snowhawks - Pretty much their team from last season - Accardi and Kill. Expect oohrekt to abuse his power at HC and demand he Rb's, Heal RQ's and Snowhawks Crumble. Key Players: Heal's Aimbot Best Record: 6-2 Worst Record: 4-4 7. Highland Huskies - All I'm going to say is Bobo needs to find a new QB, and frankymartone will carry this team. Key Players: FrankyMartone Best Record: 2-6 Worst Record: 0-8 8. Rektshire Rattlers - Decent team, looks like Joston S9 + a couple puns and a dash of spartans. Expect them to beat a couple good teams, and lose to bad ones. Key Players: Fr00b!!!, MatteIce, AcknowIedged, Hollowsharkie Best Record: 4-4 Worst Record: 2-6 9.Dresden Dragons - This team isn't winning a game, not going to say anything about jynx, because I dont wan't to be fired, this team doesn't even have any key players, I mean look at your coaching staff Taylor it needs serious review. Best Record: 2-6 Worst Record: 0-8 10. Buffalo Bolts - I haven't really seen much of this team, all I know is supreme dimes, and JoshBrady will moss you. Key Players: JoshBradyIV, Casanovo Best record: 4-4 Worst record: 2-6
tekt
#188524231Tuesday, May 03, 2016 6:04 PM GMT

Hmm...you forgot mentioning Greg, croco, and tyndell but dog preds
tekt
#188524289Tuesday, May 03, 2016 6:05 PM GMT

I mean they could use more explanation tho
KevinReedXII
#188526816Tuesday, May 03, 2016 7:12 PM GMT

THe worse predictions ive seen in my life. KevinReed
bulldawglover
#188530284Tuesday, May 03, 2016 8:23 PM GMT

Josh if going to be the key reason Bolts win 2 and Dragons going 0-8? In the words of the great Sir Charles: : "Torrable just Torrable predictions"

of     1