GearBlade654
#188639270Thursday, May 05, 2016 10:37 PM GMT

Name: M. Gear Gender: Male Species: Minecrafter Age: 3 Appearance: M. Gear wears a blue suit, with a glass dome over his head. M. Gear wears black gloves and boots. Personality: M. Gear is usually relaxed, unless he's in combat. Then M. Gear goes from relaxed to calm in battle, and tricky to hit. Weapons: The Soul Calibur and an elemental laser rifle. His plane, The Slayer, is armed with 3 laser machine guns, 2 heavy laser cannons, and a missile launcher. M. Gear is armed with an elemental laser rifle and the Soul Calibur. Powers: M. Gear can revive once per battle. Bio: M. Gear is a good ace with 500 kills and 500 missions. Deployed with Blast and Steel to help fight the enemy, and do recon with Blast. Residing Universe: Robloxia, but he visits Minecraft a lot. Other: M. Gear has 3 healing potions and harming potions, not much use unless in battle on the ground. Name: SteelBlade654 Gender: Male Species: Robloxian Age: 3 Appearance: Steel wears the exact same armor as my character right now, but wears a white helmet, revealing the basic robloxian face. Personality: Steel is very confident that him, Blast, and M. Gear will be enough to take down the entire enemy army. When not in combat, Steel likes to roast marshmallows. Weapons: A laser sniper rifle, a knife, and a laser pistol. Steel's plane, The Death Angel, is armed with 5 proton bomb launchers and 2 heavy laser machine guns. The tankiest of the planes. Powers: Tech magic, Steel can repair allied planes or deploy allied minions. Bio: Steel is another ace with 500 kills and 500 missions, and he was also deployed with Blast and M. Gear for the same reasons. Residing Universe: Robloxia Other: None
FactionGuerrilla
#188639912Thursday, May 05, 2016 10:48 PM GMT

Can't get your CSes up, since I'm on the phone. Sorry; I'll get those up ASAP!
Timepockie
#188642822Thursday, May 05, 2016 11:40 PM GMT

Cartoon Roleplay, Cartoon Roleplay 3 and Cartoon Roleplay: The Other Side of the Coin occupied the front page of the forum for years... Thank you of reminding me of those legends of RPs. Also, marked.
succesfulfundude
#188643072Thursday, May 05, 2016 11:45 PM GMT

"Cartoon Roleplay, Cartoon Roleplay 3 and Cartoon Roleplay: The Other Side of the Coin occupied the front page of the forum for years... Thank you of reminding me of those legends of RPs. Also, marked." Cartoon Roleplay was pretty great
PickachuGirl
#188643609Thursday, May 05, 2016 11:55 PM GMT

looks nice i might join later, maybe, *Sitting Alone In A Corner* [Diary Entry #932] Well Im Here, Last Man On Earth I Used The World Scaner No One's Here, No one to Talk To, No One To Go Outside With Me I Think This Is It For Me, Goodbye World.
succesfulfundude
#188645763Friday, May 06, 2016 12:32 AM GMT

FACTION
FactionGuerrilla
#188646137Friday, May 06, 2016 12:39 AM GMT

1. Be patient- it's hard typing an ISRP up on your phone whilst doing high jump simultaneously! 2. Aaaand TBH I'm unsure of where to start Lucario and what Pokémon to pair him with. 3. I can't believe I'm getting people to mark this... Then I realized most won't make CSes. RIP me.
succesfulfundude
#188646183Friday, May 06, 2016 12:40 AM GMT

"1. Be patient- it's hard typing an ISRP up on your phone whilst doing high jump simultaneously!" YEAH HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE ME FOR ONCE
FactionGuerrilla
#188646390Friday, May 06, 2016 12:44 AM GMT

You could just hire mods and give them the instructions for the Battle Across Time, if you're implying that you're overencumbered... Me, on the other hand? I'll need to manage EVERYONE SINGLE-HANDEDLY. And figure out Z0rrow's partner's CS. And Gear, for that matter!
succesfulfundude
#188646643Friday, May 06, 2016 12:48 AM GMT

"You could just hire mods and give them the instructions for the Battle Across Time, if you're implying that you're overencumbered..." can i just say this? Attack RNGs: low damage rolls, medium damage rolls, high damage rolls Defense: calculated seperately Special Attacks are special cases Health and damage MUST be scaled correctly, especially when there are only a few characters battling I have to come up with multiple characters for training and assistance Plus, don't forget that everyone will get powerups, adding up to more and more calculations and more and more explanations I tried to explain the health system to iron and he barely understood what i was saying
FactionGuerrilla
#188646713Friday, May 06, 2016 12:50 AM GMT

Why not give it to Super? I think he would know how to do it. Or someone, ANYONE really.
succesfulfundude
#188646859Friday, May 06, 2016 12:52 AM GMT

I'd rather not try to actually hand off something that stresses me greatly already to someone else just to burden them just remember that i'm literally running an RPG with nothing but my own mind, an RNG, and a calculator
supermariobunny
#188646942Friday, May 06, 2016 12:54 AM GMT

(I might know how to do it, but then again, I was actually considering putting an intergalactic janitor into this ISRP a few hours ago.)
supermariobunny
#188647146Friday, May 06, 2016 12:57 AM GMT

(Also, faction, is there any limit to how many ISRPs you'll make? Because it's really late here, which means I'll make my CS tomorrow, but if there's like a thousand more requests for these RPs, I'm just wondering if you'll still take mine. Sorry.)
FactionGuerrilla
#188647379Friday, May 06, 2016 1:02 AM GMT

I doubt I'll limit the ISRP amount, BUT it will probably cause me to become burdened when there are many more ISRPers- especially with my Human Element in play- which is why I put in the Quality or Quantity preferences so I can have a bit more leeway. Oh, and don't worry about the janitor stuff- I'm sure I can develop something...
supermariobunny
#188647602Friday, May 06, 2016 1:06 AM GMT

(Alright, thanks. I'm still a little bit stuck on who to make my character, but I'll think of something. See you tomorrow then.)
GearBlade654
#188651556Friday, May 06, 2016 2:13 AM GMT

(Need help with my partner CS's?)
FactionGuerrilla
#188651640Friday, May 06, 2016 2:15 AM GMT

No, I'm fine. Trying to type Successful's ISRP on a phone is hard- my stupid little brother stole the compter for 'homework'.
LeBlaster200
#188651940Friday, May 06, 2016 2:21 AM GMT

I have a small question. What exactly do you mean with "NOT NPCS"? Will we interact with the other ISRPs? Or is it something else?
FactionGuerrilla
#188652161Friday, May 06, 2016 2:25 AM GMT

You will actually interact with other ISRPS. If you don't like it you can opt out of this 'multi-ISRP' format in the Questionaire.
FactionGuerrilla
#188653679Friday, May 06, 2016 2:55 AM GMT

I'll get Gear soon. I promise. Just not tonight. Succ: https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=188653647
GearBlade654
#188654179Friday, May 06, 2016 3:03 AM GMT

(Gotcha, just remember that there is a different storyline for all 3 of my characters.)
SagePakkana
#188665450Friday, May 06, 2016 12:54 PM GMT

1. Would you like me to emphasize more on Quality- more detailed posts, but at the cost of a reduced rate especially when multiple RPers are on- or Quantity- pump out as many posts in a short amount of time as possible, but encounter many more one-liners? Or do you not care at all? I don't care because no one cares and that's not fair, cause no one plays fair. They be going up in the air and look over there, so may haters are there. Do you dare hate them? No, cause you don't care. 2. Would you like to keep your partner character's CS secret and learn about them over time, or do you want me to reveal the CS at the start of your ISRP so you know what to expect? Keep the change, let me know about my partner because drama. If it is a girl, I would take it for granted. If there are multiple partners you have in mind, make them all girls cause drama. 3. Do you want the 'Human Element' added in? Or do you just want to ride it all out solo and become a sociopath from the world? Nah, just kidding at the last statement, but seriously: Do you want other RPers to be able to interact with you or do you want just a classic one-on-one RP? Yes please, give my character someone to talk to, thank you very much. 4. Are you a veteran to the Tear in the Multiverses series? And if so, has your character appeared in one of the previous TiTMs? Yeps....at one point of a time. Name: Leon Hawkgun Gender: Male Age (Optional): 20 Species: Human Appearance: For his physical appearance, he is an average sized man, standing in 5'20 tall. He has fair skin and the build of his body is very athletic, or having lean muscles, he is that handsome. His hair is golden blonde, and with the use of hair gel, he made it spiky as hell. His blue eyes are shiny as diamond. For his clothing, he wears a long dark green polo shirt, all buttoned up except the last one, near his neck, and it is tucked into his pants. He also wears a steel cuirass, giving him protection for his torso only. He wears black fingerless gloves with golden studs, black belt with golden buckle, brown shorts, and brown boots. Behind him is a small brown backpack and a brown sheath with steel trims to reinforce it, as well as a strap. That sheath is only for his sword, and also, he wears white undies, which is underneath his black-and-green checkered boxers. Personality (Optional): He's a Tobuscus, that's it. Weapon(s): He wields a sharp steel double-edged shortsword. The hilt is made of gold and it is in a form of a V-shape. On both ends of the hilt are small diamonds and the handle is wrapped with a brown cloth for comfort. In the middle of the hilt is a diamond. When his magical power is being used, the diamond glows bright as it allows it's user to push his magic to greater limits. Along with the sword is a steel crossbow with a grappling hook attached. The quiver of arrows is located at one side of his belt, the other is a holster for his crossbow. Another weapon he has is a steel hammer, with one side an axe and on top is a blade which you see in most spears. The entire hammer is made of steel and has silver trims. In the middle of the hammer is a diamond, and like the sword, it glows when his magic is used. The handle is also wrapped in a brown cloth. Power(s): He possesses a gift called Summoning, in which he can summon the mightiest of heroes, the most powerful of beasts, and the most destructive demons that has walked the earth before they perish. Along side his summoning skills is his use of elemental magic, as well as possessing incredible superhuman strength. Backstory/Biography: There is a tale about a man who fought gods to protect humanity, a man known for his courageousness, bravery, and nobility to save the world from darkness. This man is Leon Hawkgun. "Hi..." He was born from a simple village in a world known as Grand Gaia. He is an adventurer, a traveler, and a wandering pedestrian on a quest to fight gods. "Intro of darkness and redness and whiteness." In one of his adventures, he was able to summon a warrior from the past while he was under attacked, and with that gift, he was able to repel the god army, killing thousands and thousands of gods. "No! Stay back! Don't touch me like that! AH!" He has met a lot of comrades along the way, many have joined his cause. "We are a small army, and they are a huge army. This is not 300 people, we are not spartans." And now.... "What is this? Ew! Get away from me, you're not my type." In this new world... "I need....some sort of health insurance because sooner or later, I will die with no cash in hand." A greater challenge will unfold... "Hello? I don't anyone is living here, I need to get going, right now." Will he survive? "Hold on! I need more time! I just need to finish this level god damn it!" Or will he fall? "If we land on a body of water, expect that the god of the seas will help us....and we may kiss mermaids." Coming soon in theaters. Residing Universe (Share a link to a description of your character if you can!): None, but if so, ever heard of Brave Frontier? Go look it up, if you can! Other (Optional. Duh.): Nope
roquinha9
#188669018Friday, May 06, 2016 3:02 PM GMT

Before I make my CS, could you tell me something? Is this sent in a random Universe made by you or is it set according to the ISRP'ers preferences? Like, let's say that he likes futuristic or medieval settings, would it be either one of them?
roquinha9
#188669099Friday, May 06, 2016 3:05 PM GMT

I wish that I participated in the Cartoon Roleplay.... Too bad that I wasn't in the forums around that time.