of     1   

messiboy125
#188629791Thursday, May 05, 2016 7:49 PM GMT

Hi it's Messiboy125 here, most people call me Messi. A couple of years ago I was young and excitable and was looking around on Google when I came across this game. It was so cool, I never really played Minecraft on computer until 2014, it was so cool but I always used to play Roblox. As I said I was young and didn't really understand the whole idea of the game but after a couple of goes as playing as guest, I decided to play with my own character. Spykid448 was born! Now for some reason that I can't remember I changed my name to Messiboy125. Last year I joined a group called Barry's Island, I was friends with the owner so I was the assistant manager of the whole company, it was great! Until one day i logged on to see it had shut and that everyone had moved to different groups. This was when I first met Mcbuses my boss and online friend. Again I was one of the management team and then vice president it was so cool having all that power! Now we are in 2016, I have a big year coming up with lots of exams and tests at school, this is why I have decided to wrote this post tonight. On the 3rd January 2017 I will no longer be playing on Roblox. I will be saying goodbye to many games, people and groups on this as well as memories of who I have met. To celebrate my time on Roblox I will be asking everyone in Kimes buses if they could post their favorite moment with me. I will be having a leaving party closer to the time. So I wrote this post to say thanks, Gracias, merci or cheers, so thank you... Messi
CharacteristicsZO
#188633126Thursday, May 05, 2016 8:54 PM GMT

Touching ;'(
Exclamationpoint1
#188635713Thursday, May 05, 2016 9:38 PM GMT

Die, slowly and painfully "DUPLO!? I'LL 'DUPLO' YOU IN THE NUTBAG!" | Term'd. Add 12k posts.
SuperHappyFlyingPig
#188648594Friday, May 06, 2016 1:22 AM GMT

Messi i am going to miss you. You were a big inspiration when I very first joined this group in 2014. You will be very missed.

of     1