chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     16   

Z0rr0w
#196118653Sunday, August 14, 2016 2:07 AM GMT

"Haruhi, we have to make sure Taiga is okay and see if my sister is in there," I say, pulling Haruhi to me and hugging her tightly, gently planting a kiss on her soft lips. "I promise that we're going to be just fine, okay?"
FactionGuerrilla
#196214418Monday, August 15, 2016 3:54 AM GMT

Haruhi made a pouting face at you, shaking her head after a few moments when she pulled away from you. "Fine. But this better not take forever," The girl complained to you before turning. The smoke had cleared, and all that was left of the cannon was a hunk of steel once more. A deafening cheer rose throughout the crowd as the men kept rushing onwards towards the two final cannons stationed behind the Power Core. No sign of Taiga, though.
Z0rr0w
#196218644Monday, August 15, 2016 4:59 AM GMT

"You're cute when you pout," I tell Haruhi, smiling and kissing her cute lips again, before taking her hand and hurrying into the fort with her, looking around frantically for any sign inside of Taiga, or of my sister.
FactionGuerrilla
#196255047Monday, August 15, 2016 7:39 PM GMT

You ran towards the fort up ahead, ignoring the Power Core and its cannons guarding it. Once you reached the entranceway, though, you found that the door was locked from the inside. No keyholes in the front. "...I knew something bad would happen..." Haruhi muttered.
Z0rr0w
#196259983Monday, August 15, 2016 8:40 PM GMT

"Don't be like that Haruhi," I say, frowning. I look away from her and press my hand against the door, attempting to use the Force to push it off its hinges.
FactionGuerrilla
#196360729Wednesday, August 17, 2016 3:18 AM GMT

You shoved the doors off, but when you did so, a man stood in the way staring at you. He wore a small brown cap, and what seemed to be a chain hung around his neck- "dog tags" was what popped into your mind. He wore a blue T-shirt and had gauze wrapped around his hands, which were resting upon a holstered shotgun. He seemed quite small, and by the expression of his face he didn't expect you. "Uh oh... I better warn the others!" He yelled in some foreign accent before turning around and beginning to flee in an alarming pace. No telling what will happen if he raises the alarm... "We have to stop him!" Haruhi yelled before trying to grab her sniper rifle from her back... Only to realize she didn't have it on her. She cursed in some foreign language.
Z0rr0w
#196361964Wednesday, August 17, 2016 3:39 AM GMT

I quickly draw my blaster and hand it to Haruhi. Soon after, I bring my lightsaber off my belt and extend my left hand towards the man in the cap and dog tags, attempting to pull him back to Haruhi and I using the Force.
FactionGuerrilla
#196495672Friday, August 19, 2016 2:04 AM GMT

"WAUGH!" The capped man screamed, flipping over upside-down and dropping his shotgun. Miraculously, his cap and dog tags didn't fall off even though he was hanging upside-down, and he was yanked backwards until Haruhi had your blaster's barrel pressed right against his forehead. "Erm... Hi? Can you not kill me?" He pleaded futilely. Haruhi raised an eyebrow and glanced at you, looking uncomfortable with the choice of taking someone else's life. It was as if she was asking you what to do.
Z0rr0w
#196501890Friday, August 19, 2016 3:39 AM GMT

I walk towards the man, leveling my lightsaber at him. "I'm looking for my sister. About 5 feet tall, large brown eyes, short light-brown hair in a ponytail. Seen her around here?" I ask the man, keeping my lightsaber pointed towards him,
FactionGuerrilla
#196566613Saturday, August 20, 2016 1:02 AM GMT

The man gulped quickly, his eyes staring right into you. "Um, um, uh..." He began to stutter before Haruhi pistol whipped him, causing him to try and rub his forehead- where a purple bruise was already starting to form. "OW! OKAY! I dunno who you're talking about, but I know that our doctor wants to experiment on two girls- one a blonde-haired, green-eyed girl with medeival garments. Hot- I mean, NO, what am I saying! What about Miss Pauli-" The kid ranted on before your girlfriend slapped him in the face this time. "...AUGH! STOP! THERE'S A SECOND GIRL, I SWEAR! Her name is Ui, Japanese, the doctor said! Japanese! Now would you PLEAAAASEEEEE LEAVE ME ALONE?!?!?!"
FactionGuerrilla
#196655375Sunday, August 21, 2016 3:04 AM GMT

[I failed, didn't I? :( ]
Z0rr0w
#196655533Sunday, August 21, 2016 3:06 AM GMT

(No, I'm just stopping replies to all my RPs for a time. I'll reply once I manage to get a Kingdom Hearts ISRP. Sorry for the inconvenience.)
Z0rr0w
#196754020Monday, August 22, 2016 9:33 AM GMT

(Got one starting up soon on RPNation, so I'm excited for that.) Japanese? What does that even mean? It's not the name of any planet or faction I've ever heard of back in my world. Could she have been mistaken as coming from a country on this planet? Well... doesn't matter right now. "Ui's the one I'm looking for. Where is she?"
bigbriangoad
#196754195Monday, August 22, 2016 9:39 AM GMT

this thread reminds me of whethers Fried not Baked
FactionGuerrilla
#196759922Monday, August 22, 2016 12:36 PM GMT

(Aye. Is it wrong that I'm typing these ISRPs at my high school?) "What do you mean, where? I have no clue where they are- OW!" He shouted as he was smacked by Haruhi- this time right in the stomach. "OKAYYYY! We took the medieval, European girl to some hall filled with freezing chambers. She's probably frozen in one of those things. PROBABLY. But- AUGH!" He paused again, bopped below the belt by Haruhi. She seemed to look very impatient at this point. "WE DID NOT take Ui or whatever her name is! We might be mercenaries but SHE WAS HERE BEFORE WE CAME, I SWEAR! Doctor Terror- who in the world even NAMES themselves that, right?- is the only one who is allowed to keep tabs on all his subjects! I can't guarantee you about neither the European nor the Japanese, but Ui might be a test subject right now, I DUNNO. JUST! STOP! SMACKING ME! AND LEAVE ME ALOONNEEE!" He spoke, literally whining as he spoke his last few words.

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     16