of     10   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

FactionGuerrilla
#188722427Saturday, May 07, 2016 1:35 PM GMT

(Signup Thread: https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=188603012 ) PROTAGONIST CS: Name: LaserBlast951 Gender: Male Age (Optional): 3 Species: Robloxian Appearance: Laser is an old robloxian noob (Blue, green, and yellow) in a tan pilot suit and cap from Biplane Dogfight. He always puts the goggles on in flight. Personality (Optional): Laser is a serious ace, often running to the plane when he hears HQ has a mission for him and asking later after he's in the Reaper. Weapon(s): A laser SMG and a knife. Reaper has 5 laser machine guns, 2 missile launchers, and a proton bomb launcher. Power(s): A well-trained ace. His experience allows him to predict enemy attacks and counter right back. Backstory/Biography: Blast is a well-trained ace of Robloxia, having 1000 kills and 500 missions. With threats incoming to Robloxia, Blast has been deployed to help fight the enemy off, and do recon in case. Residing Universe (Share a link to a description of your character if you can!): Robloxia Other (Optional. Duh.): His wingmen are M. Gear and Steel. M. Gear if only one can be chosen. M. Gear's plane: The Slayer, armed with 3 laser machine guns, 2 heavy laser cannons, and a missile launcher. M. Gear is armed with an elemental laser rifle and the Soul Calibur. Steel's plane: The Death Angel, armed with 5 proton bomb launchers and 2 heavy laser machine guns. The tankiest of the planes. (Both M. Gear and Steel have their planes named after the Super VIP planes in Biplane Dogfight PARTNER 1 CS: Name: M. Gear Gender: Male Species: Minecrafter Age: 3 Appearance: M. Gear wears a blue suit, with a glass dome over his head. M. Gear wears black gloves and boots. Personality: M. Gear is usually relaxed, unless he's in combat. Then M. Gear goes from relaxed to calm in battle, and tricky to hit. Weapons: The Soul Calibur and an elemental laser rifle. His plane, The Slayer, is armed with 3 laser machine guns, 2 heavy laser cannons, and a missile launcher. M. Gear is armed with an elemental laser rifle and the Soul Calibur. Powers: M. Gear can revive once per battle. Bio: M. Gear is a good ace with 500 kills and 500 missions. Deployed with Blast and Steel to help fight the enemy, and do recon with Blast. Residing Universe: Robloxia, but he visits Minecraft a lot. Other: M. Gear has 3 healing potions and harming potions, not much use unless in battle on the ground PARTNER 2 CS: Name: SteelBlade654 Gender: Male Species: Robloxian Age: 3 Appearance: Steel wears the exact same armor as my character right now, but wears a white helmet, revealing the basic robloxian face. Personality: Steel is very confident that him, Blast, and M. Gear will be enough to take down the entire enemy army. When not in combat, Steel likes to roast marshmallows. Weapons: A laser sniper rifle, a knife, and a laser pistol. Steel's plane, The Death Angel, is armed with 5 proton bomb launchers and 2 heavy laser machine guns. The tankiest of the planes. Powers: Tech magic, Steel can repair allied planes or deploy allied minions. Bio: Steel is another ace with 500 kills and 500 missions, and he was also deployed with Blast and M. Gear for the same reasons. Residing Universe: Robloxia Other: None ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "LASERBLAST951, REPORT TO HEADQUARTERS ASAP." The intercom blared, and you opened your eyes to see that you were lying on a bunker bed staring at the ceiling. Things started to flood back to you at once- Robloxia had undergone a major change, and had found itself floating in the ocean all of a sudden- as if the entire world was teleported somewhere else. Right now you were on a carrier patrolling out in the sea to defend the world. A small scouting squad made out of different developers- such as PlaceRebuilder and Litozinnamon- had flown out in jets to report back to HQ about their whereabouts. So far they had not responded. Hopefully they didn't respawn back at HQ with any bad news. ...But either way, that doesn't matter does it? All that matters is that you were just called to HQ, and you probably should report to base, right? Maybe they have a mission for you.
GearBlade654
#188726667Saturday, May 07, 2016 2:51 PM GMT

Laser My name! It was called! In an urgent way... Normally, I would run to base, and get in the plane, but this seemed really urgent. I run to base, laser SMG ready.
FactionGuerrilla
#188730119Saturday, May 07, 2016 3:44 PM GMT

You rounded a corner and entered the small headquarters room, where a couple of Robloxians were gathered around. "...We haven't heard back from our squad yet. Let's hope they aren't gone." You recognized the Robloxian who said this as Telamon, who was shaking his head. Then he saw you, and nodded. "Laser. You're late." He said, slightly disappointed. However, the Robloxian next to him raised his hand to shush the chicken-lover. His distinguished face was immediately recognized by you- Builderman. "Don't worry about that. Right now, we have bigger problems." He stated matter-of-factly, turning to face you.
GearBlade654
#188730348Saturday, May 07, 2016 3:48 PM GMT

Laser I put my laser SMG away. I was late? Oh well. I salute. "Hello, Tela and Build. I've heard reports of our scouts disappearing." "Mission?"
FactionGuerrilla
#188731050Saturday, May 07, 2016 3:59 PM GMT

"We've been hearing reports of hostile units in the air." Telamon replied, patting himself for something- who knows what he's looking for? "We want you to fond and take them down." Builderman added.
GearBlade654
#188733222Saturday, May 07, 2016 4:33 PM GMT

Blast I feel a smile on my face. But a serious one. "Tela, whatever is in the air and is attacking us is going to die." I head to the planes. Do I have wingmen?
FactionGuerrilla
#188751077Saturday, May 07, 2016 9:23 PM GMT

As you head outside HQ and towards the door that led outside, you heard a crackling on your standard-issued radio. "Blast, you're only going in with two comrades. We have to keep off the radar. Bob out." Bob, of course, meant Builderman. You couldn't help but wonder who these two pilots will be, but you reached the door before you could fully think of who it was.
GearBlade654
#188751515Saturday, May 07, 2016 9:32 PM GMT

Blast I walk in the hangar and look at my teammates. I quietly gasp, for these two... I've fought with them before, and they fly pretty well. "You guys?"
FactionGuerrilla
#188754060Saturday, May 07, 2016 10:21 PM GMT

In front of you stood your two new comrades, both of whom you recognized and were standing next to their respective planes. Your first ally, Minecraft Gear, leaned back against his heavily armed Slayer plane, with his Soul Calibur sword slung over his back, and his laser rifle in his gloved hands. He was a veteran of the Tear, so the Robloxians had thought it be best to recruit him when they had found him out and about. The second partner, SteelBlade654, was an armored Robloxian who simply stood there with his arms folded and a Smile on his face- the default face for Robloxians. You saw the stock of a laser sniper rifle peeking over his shoulder, along with a pistol holstered near his waist. The handle of a knife stuck out from a sheath attached the front of his armor- presumably used in close quarters combat. Behind him was his Death Angel, an EXTREMELY powerful plane armed with some of the most powerful weapons Robloxia has. To add to that, Blade's tech magic would probably be handy while in combat- he could repair allied planes whilst sabotage- and destroy- enemy foes. Both nodded simultaneously, and gestured to their planes. It was obvious what they meant- it's go time.
GearBlade654
#188754511Saturday, May 07, 2016 10:28 PM GMT

Blast "Great to see you two. Although what has me worried is the fact Robloxia's got some of their best aces in combat." I get in Reaper, and take off. It's time to let whatever threatening Robloxia learn something. Anything threatening Robloxia will feel the powerful wrath of Robloxia.
GearBlade654
#188759026Saturday, May 07, 2016 11:51 PM GMT

(Bump) Blade As I take off, I make one last check. "All weapons and systems ready to go, guys?"
GearBlade654
#188770629Sunday, May 08, 2016 3:15 AM GMT

(Bump)
FactionGuerrilla
#188770841Sunday, May 08, 2016 3:19 AM GMT

(MFG, how'd I miss you? I'm sooooo sorry!) As you take off, you see that your teammates are already in their planes, and beginning to take off after you- M. Gear first, then Steel. The radio on your plane crackles to life. "Box to Designator. What's your status?" 'Box' stood for 'Roblox Base', and your nickname, Designator, was standing for "Laser" Designator- both code names were to throw off the enemy if they intercepted your messages.
GearBlade654
#188771305Sunday, May 08, 2016 3:27 AM GMT

"Designator copying. I'm taking off with both pilots." "Weapons and systems are all good. Operation name?"
FactionGuerrilla
#188772237Sunday, May 08, 2016 3:45 AM GMT

"Operation... Milk Run." The radio crackled. "We are detecting two small hostiles around the perimeter. Patrol around and find them before they can report our location, over." Looks like you'd have to recon the area and make sure no problems arise...
GearBlade654
#188772456Sunday, May 08, 2016 3:49 AM GMT

"Copy." "Slayer, Angel, you guys heard that?" I decide to recon the area, making sure all weapons are ready. I'm already getting nervous, encountering what was enough to take down D8Dev. (You may switch to Quantity for now, maybe 2 liners)
FactionGuerrilla
#188772582Sunday, May 08, 2016 3:52 AM GMT

"10-4." Was the response on the radio. Up ahead was a small cloud that you could head through to try and flush out the scout, or fly around and keep stealthy in case they WEREN'T in the cloud. Your call.
GearBlade654
#188772655Sunday, May 08, 2016 3:54 AM GMT

"I'm flying in. You guys mind going around in case the scout comes out, or in case the scout isn't there?" I fly into the cloud, ready to fire at my enemies.
FactionGuerrilla
#188794976Sunday, May 08, 2016 3:36 PM GMT

"Roger that. Flanking left." Was the response from Steel as he banked left and around the cloud. "Flanking right," was all M. Gear said before his plane turned right to avoid the cloud just as you went in... ...And found a giant insect, which resembled a moth, but much, MUCH uglier. Its purple eyes stared at you before turning around and flapping its blue and purple wings away as quickly as possible, trying to escape. "He's not getting away!" The radio blared as Steel then turned his plane to begin firing his laser machine guns at the little scout, trying to shoot him down.
GearBlade654
#188796549Sunday, May 08, 2016 4:00 PM GMT

Blast "I see it, and it's going down." I fly after it, firing my dual laser machine guns at it.
GeneratorBlox
#188798029Sunday, May 08, 2016 4:22 PM GMT

Shrek comes swooping in, as he burns the ship with his onionzooka
FactionGuerrilla
#188798759Sunday, May 08, 2016 4:33 PM GMT

As you both fired, the bug began to zig and zag, narrowly dodging your shots. Feisty little bugger. "Target lock!" M. Gear announced to you two just before a missile zoomed towards the bug and exploded it into smithereens. "Someone confirm that hit!"
GearBlade654
#188799377Sunday, May 08, 2016 4:42 PM GMT

Blast "Lemme see what that was..." I check the explosion.
GearBlade654
#188804486Sunday, May 08, 2016 5:57 PM GMT

(Bump, because which game do the enemies come from?)
FactionGuerrilla
#188805849Sunday, May 08, 2016 6:16 PM GMT

(Galaga, sorry. I wish there was a 'Mark as Unread' feature!) All you saw was pixelated dust.

of     10   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right