chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     6   

roquinha9
#189553868Sunday, May 22, 2016 2:16 PM GMT

"I don't know and don't wanna stay here to find out." I said as I inspected my surroundings once more, rying to find a nearby building roof that I coul jump to. And of cours, bring Cassandra with me. I am not leaving her here.
FactionGuerrilla
#189568866Sunday, May 22, 2016 7:44 PM GMT

Two buildings were standing to your sides, and both seemed just as abandoned as the first one. Thing was, the ground below began to pound, and Cassandra cautiously walked over to the edge of the building, making sure not to fall, and leaned over. "Ummm... You might want to see this!" She announced to you. "What in the world is that giant animal?!?!"
roquinha9
#189678768Tuesday, May 24, 2016 9:50 PM GMT

"Oh it's just a.... wait, what? Giant animal?" I asked her, out of curiosity and terror. This OBVIOUSLY isn't your usual everyday animal.
FactionGuerrilla
#189687440Tuesday, May 24, 2016 11:57 PM GMT

(What do you think about EXP-esque mechanics? Levelling up, upgrades, etc.?) As you spoke, the building rumbled again, and you nearly fell of it because it began to collapse. Thankfully for you, Cassie was quick on her feet, and grabbed your arm to force both of you to the next building. As you both jumped, you caught a fleeting sight of your assailant- it had white fur, and was about the size of an APARTMENT ROOM. It let out a fierce roar as your feet landed on the next roof, and Cassandra rolled on the ground once before jumping back up. "I think it may or may not be after us!" She announced, looking backwards as a loud groan emit from the old building just before tumbling down to the ground.
roquinha9
#189899676Saturday, May 28, 2016 4:25 PM GMT

(Would be a cool addition I guess?) "Is that an Yeti? Whatever, let's just move!" I said as I grabbed her arm and ran out of there, jumping onto the next building and repeating the same process until something happened.
FactionGuerrilla
#189903197Saturday, May 28, 2016 5:02 PM GMT

As you jumped towards the next building, the roof suddenly caved in when your feet stepped onto it, and you both fell down a few stories before finally landing on solid ground. Cassandra rolled thrice, but she seemed relatively unfazed, only irritated by the setback. She looked out the window to the next building, which wasn't there- you had reached another intersection. Outside, the monster roared again, and the building that you had been on before now seemed to begin to buckle. You doubted the monster saw you, and you probably should reach ground floor and RUN before that thing sees you. Cassandra seemed to think the same thing, as she quickly offered her open shield hand to you. "Cmon! We have to move!" She cried out.
roquinha9
#189903617Saturday, May 28, 2016 5:07 PM GMT

I grab her hand and go with her outside of the building, running away from there. I don't want to fight that thing yet, it's not like this gun would do anything to it.
FactionGuerrilla
#189914128Saturday, May 28, 2016 6:52 PM GMT

As the two of you ran, the giant "bear" turned to see you two fleeing, and roared in anger just before a large green beam flew by you to land into its mouth, and exploded. The giant now yelled in pain, and seemed stunned, pawing at its snout. You saw that up ahead a figure in a complex suit was carrying a huge, complex launcher which was aimed at the animal. He gestured behind him- obviously telling you two to run.
roquinha9
#189914396Saturday, May 28, 2016 6:54 PM GMT

I take his advice and run, dragging Cassandra with me as I do so. Who was that anyways? Weasel? Nah, I doubt it. How would he find all of that equipment in this wasteland?
FactionGuerrilla
#189937848Saturday, May 28, 2016 11:54 PM GMT

As you ran, Cassandra wrenched her shield hand away from your iron grip somehow, instead opting to run alongside you. "Don't touch me like that!" She complained as you both fled the scene. However, when you reached the intersection Cassie took YOUR arm to pull you left and away from the scene. You heard a loud explosion as you both rounded the corner- wonder who that was?
roquinha9
#189939338Sunday, May 29, 2016 12:15 AM GMT

It was probably the guy firing another one of those explosive lazers at the bear's mouth. I knew bears were big but not THAT big. Something is really wrong with this place and I just want to find Weasel and get out of here.
FactionGuerrilla
#190000475Sunday, May 29, 2016 6:20 PM GMT

As you pondered this, Cassandra led you into a short alleyway, and stopped there. She sighed in relief before glancing at the alleyway entrance. "First few minutes in this place, and I don't like it one bit!" She complained to you before shaking her head. "I say that we leave this place- forget Weasel, he's gone..."
roquinha9
#190001494Sunday, May 29, 2016 6:31 PM GMT

"As much as it hurts me I have to agree with you. He probably ran away the moment that the plane crashed." I said, a bit disappointed.
FactionGuerrilla
#190021826Sunday, May 29, 2016 10:52 PM GMT

Cassandra nodded at you. "So, it's decided. We find some way to escape- preferrably not by that contraption back there-" She gestured to where you had crashed Icarus- "-And get out of here, no questions asked. I think we need to find out how in the world we got here, and how you and I can get back to our respective... Timelines." She finished the last word with hesitancy. Obviously she didn't like the thought, but understood the concept. "Too bad the scientists in my world who thought up of that idea aren't here. They'd be ranting on and on," She stated, trying to lighten the mood and get the spotlight away from the presumably dead Weasel.
roquinha9
#190028942Monday, May 30, 2016 12:16 AM GMT

".... Nowadays, scientists try to uncover the truth of everything. I'm pretty sure that they would be worse than your ancient greek scientists." I said, trying to make her laugh a bit, but it doub that would work.
FactionGuerrilla
#190076983Monday, May 30, 2016 4:35 PM GMT

You were rewarded by a slight giggle from Cassie as she simpered at you. "I imagine that we got here by some scientist's expirement gone wrong!" She replied just before she burst into laughter. ...After a few moments, you were back on the streets, looking for transport when you noticed two buildings that could have vehicles- the first seemed to be a run-down car dealer for who-knows-what. The other building appeared to be a parking garage that went underground. If you went into the dealership, you had the chance of finding a brand-new car which could help in the long run... But if this town had been ravaged chances were there was no car, or maybe there was some monster residing in there. On the flip side, the garage is probably bound to have an abandoned vehicle- just in what condition, you had no clue unless you searched. Your move.
FactionGuerrilla
#191870066Thursday, June 23, 2016 10:28 PM GMT

(As you may have read on the ISRP thread, I am officially unmarking all "inactive" threads. If you would like to continue this ISRP, you will have to repost on the signups that you would like to continue, and either A. Post on your personal thread- this one- or B. Post a link to your thread on the signups. The link to the original signups- if you've lost it- is here: https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=188603012 )

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     6