marc12267
#191873736Thursday, June 23, 2016 11:23 PM GMT

Oh boy, I knew him from when I played AC2 and at that time, I wasn't a stinking robot. Better ask him, though. "Ezio, what were you doing?"
FactionGuerrilla
#192051504Sunday, June 26, 2016 12:23 AM GMT

As you asked Ezio, you could hear the deep laughter of your Robloxian nemesis. Regardless, Ezio looked at you and raised his eyebrows. "So, I have a fan, huh?" He inquired, grinning as he did. Sophie didn't share his mood, as the Greek poked him with her Omega Sword. However, she glanced at you quizzically- probably wondering how you knew his name. She only stared for a split-second before looking back to her catch. "Answer the question, would you? What are you doing in Astral Chaos?" You heard her say before Agile popped right into your mind once more. "Hoo boy, do you realize the irony of this situation? Do you realize that the 'partner' you have is... Fictitious? Not-" He was interrupted by Ezio speaking, who was sincerely alert now. He had a frown on his face as he stared at the blonde. "Astral Chaos, huh?" He asked, shaking his head. "Well, I guess I know now where I am..."
marc12267
#192065273Sunday, June 26, 2016 2:42 AM GMT

Well, this Agile guy needs to just...bugger off and leave me and my friend alone, because... You get the damn point. Oh well... "Correct."
FactionGuerrilla
#192264639Tuesday, June 28, 2016 3:36 PM GMT

Ezio frowned, and muttered something barely audible that caught Sophitia's attention. "Well, looks like the Templar's... Devices actually worked," He said just before the Greek poked him with her sword, her eyes widened. "Wait... What do you mean by 'devices'? What do you remember last before ending up here?" She demanded, but he only flashed you two a smile. "Well, maybe if you would let me up, that would be quite nice of you..." He replied, causing Sophie to glance at you. Your call.
marc12267
#192695290Sunday, July 03, 2016 2:33 PM GMT

"I remember when we were on an artificial island with that crane and cargo boxes, but then when I saw that the island was sinking, I tried teleporting us out of there, then we ended up in a potentially unsafe place, so then I got us out of there too, and now we're here."
FactionGuerrilla
#192721561Sunday, July 03, 2016 9:12 PM GMT

"I didn't mean that- although your story does sound interesting- I meant that it would be nice to let me up," Ezio replied. Sophie then stepped a few paces backwards and offered a hand to him, which he took. After getting up, the assassin lightly dusted himself, shaking his head. "Ahh, Uncle Mario wouldn't be pleased to see me distracted by such pretty females," He joked. Once again, Sophie looked away as her face turned red- although this time she did nothing to stop him. "Regardless. I have no clue where you two come from, but I can say safely that I was raiding a ship before being whisked away into this strange world. To be exact, I was opening a treasure chest, then..." He paused, looking down as he seemed to concentrate on his memory. "...Nothing. But I have a feeling it has something to do with the 'Artifact' I had heard the Templars were planning to use. Who knows what they're doing with it now..."
marc12267
#192727662Sunday, July 03, 2016 10:20 PM GMT

"Yeah... Just who?"
FactionGuerrilla
#192811165Monday, July 04, 2016 9:45 PM GMT

As you asked this, Sophie interrupted you, asking a question. "Wait... Who are the Templars?" The girl asked, frowning at Ezio. He was taking his assassin's hood off at this point, and raised an eyebrow. "Well, I guess that since your friend knows who I am, you could probably ask her," Ezio replied, and at this the Greek turned to you, head tilted slightly.
marc12267
#192946403Wednesday, July 06, 2016 2:40 PM GMT

"The Templars... They are a military that later became a corporation that seeks to create a so-called 'perfect' world by oppressing people and taking their freedoms."
FactionGuerrilla
#193078473Friday, July 08, 2016 1:15 AM GMT

(Here are two questions I thought of- one new, one from an existing ISRP: -Would you like some sort of EXP system to take place throughout your ISRP, similarly to an RPG? -Do you prefer dialogue or action?) Sophitia frowned at your answer, obviously deep in thought. "I've heard of the name before, but only when I was a kid- it was something along the lines of a group of Christian knights... or am I wrong?" The Greek asked before Ezio shook his head. "If you don't know, the Templars are- or were, depending on where in the world we are right now- supposedly disbanded. Their supposed intentions were a hoax, and like your friend said they're striving to essentially enslave the world..." The Assassin replied. However, just when he stopped talking, an image briefly flashed through your mind- a cloaked man sitting on a plastic chair in the middle of a desert... With a blocky figure standing next to him. The image vanished as quickly as it appeared, but it was long enough for your blonde-haired partner see you. "Hey, Zoey... Are you okay???" Sophie asked, her face showing concern for you.
marc12267
#193091889Friday, July 08, 2016 4:12 AM GMT

(1. Sure. 2. Either is fine.) What the... "Huh? Oh, uh, yeah. It's just that... I saw a vision." Now... More about that ONE vision. Was the cloaked man the Spy, or... Nah. Why would the Spy be in my vision? After mall, he's just a fictional mercenary...right? Anyhow, The blocky thing... I can best estimate him as either FREAKING Agile or another person like him. Okay, in case she's ready to ask about the vision, I'm ready to answer her.
FactionGuerrilla
#193223773Saturday, July 09, 2016 7:31 PM GMT

Your partner frowned as she nodded, then glanced over to Ezio. "I'll ask about it later. For now, we just have to get out of here..." Sophie responded just before a giant asteroid zoomed by her head, forcing her to duck in order to avoid decapitation. "...Before some of this debris takes off our heads!" She finished, glancing around nervously.
marc12267
#193499602Wednesday, July 13, 2016 12:05 AM GMT

I ducked as well, in utter surprise. Holy crap, did I NOT see that coming. Okay, remaining silent, I checked my 3-week power supply, as well as my 1-week coolant supply. Percentages?
FactionGuerrilla
#193599266Thursday, July 14, 2016 3:21 AM GMT

It seems to be that Agile had screwed around with your supplies, as you have 25% left in both reserves. Meanwhile, the floating asteroids- including the one you three were on- were beginning to float towards a (literal) black hole. "Ermmmm, Zoey? Can we go now?" Sophie asked hurriedly, glancing around as she hunched down to avoid getting smashed by rocks.
marc12267
#193606583Thursday, July 14, 2016 5:12 AM GMT

Well, crap. Unlike most other rechargeable robots, that use a power plug for charging, I depend on human food and liquids, so if some kidnapper manages to...do he-knows-what, I can be starved of my coolant and "pass out". Ah well... Gotta get them out of here. I grab both Sophitia's hand and Ezio's as I prepare my teleportation...but not before asking...I don't know... "Are you sure? I'm running low on energy!"
FactionGuerrilla
#193626680Thursday, July 14, 2016 3:20 PM GMT

"...Do what?" You could hear Agile's smug voice echo throughout your head as you grab both hands. Regardless, Sophie stared at you for a moment, digesting that bombshell you dropped, before nodding. "Unless you have a better idea, I'd say yes!" She replied to you. Meanwhile, Ezio had closed his eyes as if he was concentrating... Why, though, you had no clue.
marc12267
#193639694Thursday, July 14, 2016 6:36 PM GMT

AGH, SHUT UP! "Alright!" I then proceeded to teleport us out of here, hoping we land in a safe place instead of...well?
FactionGuerrilla
#193733632Friday, July 15, 2016 8:49 PM GMT

As you tried to teleport, your HUD displayed a disturbing message that flashed through your head, forcing you to your feet just before you blacked out: "I AM WATCHING YOU." Whilst you were blacked out, you saw multiple images flash through your mind: The first image was of a reptile from the Star Wars series- a Draethos- taking cover with three other comrades. You could identify Ivy Valentine from the Soul Calibur series along with Thel Vadam- better known as The Arbiter- from the Halo franchise, but the third man- an athletic Caucasian- was someone you couldn't figure out. Next, you saw a dark-skinned woman- and by dark-skinned, that means literally colored black- beginning to flee from a room that had blood and gore literally painted everywhere. The ceiling was completely torn out, and the woman had a worried expression painted onto her face. After a flash of white light, you saw a third image of a familiar Robloxian- LaserBlade951- walking into a giant cloud of smoke, wearing a gas mask that looked like it belonged in World War 1. Alongside him was a husky Robloxian wearing a ballistics vest and holding a LMG in his hands, also wearing a gas mask. The fourth and final image you saw was of a man sitting inside a black Dodge Charger Hellcat. A girl- whom you identified as Haruhi Suzumiya- sat in his lap, and in the back seat a second female stared out into the distance of a sandy landscape- Taiga Aisaka. Then your vision faded to black. ...After what seemed to be forever, you found yourself sitting upon a plastic chair. Above you something shed light upon you and the concrete ground below you. However, you couldn't see a single thing when you tried to look in the distance, as it was all black- the light didn't cover that far. "I have been watching..." A deep voice suddenly boomed at you. Not Agile's, nor anyone that you could recognize. Someone new. The images of the other people cycled through your head once more. "I have seen each and every one of your misdeeds. Sounds ominous, doesn't it?" He asked before pausing a moment more. Finally, his voice suddenly changed, becoming so loud that the ground underneath you quaked. "GOOD. 'Cause it F$%KING IS."
marc12267
#193743324Friday, July 15, 2016 11:02 PM GMT

...What the? H-wah! The hell was that?! M...Must be an associate of Agile, or...whatever. I then turned on my night vision. "Who are you?! And what do you want from me?!"
FactionGuerrilla
#193745156Friday, July 15, 2016 11:29 PM GMT

When you activated night vision, you saw nothing but the pitch-black. Literally. "The entirety of the universe is fractured and broken. Something that one certain clown holds more than at least some degree of responsibility for. GUESS WHAT? YOU are gonna fix it!" The voice boomed at you, the earth rumbling again. His voice changed back to normal. "Look, just do what you usually do. You're a veteran to this kind of stuff. Listen out for radios and things, and I'll help, wherever I can," The voice told you. His words actually sounded genuine, and he fell silent, waiting for your input.
marc12267
#193758219Saturday, July 16, 2016 2:11 AM GMT

Am I really sure I WANT to do this? I mean, I might still be the CEO of ZenCo and that one life-changing moment was also when I suddenly gained TONS of technologic knowledge, so yeah. But that also means there IS a reason for him to want me to fix the universe...obviously. So, I have not choice, but... "Sure." Okay, THAT marks the moment I now have BIG responsibilities. Responsibilities so big that I barely have time to be screwing around like B&B.
FactionGuerrilla
#193759698Saturday, July 16, 2016 2:32 AM GMT

"Okay, then, Zoey... I appreciate your willingness to cooperate." The voice responded to you. Looks like he had kept his word on his first few statements. As he said this, the images flicked through your mind, but it stayed for a few more moments on the scene of the Dodge for some reason. "Anyway, it'll all make sense when you get here, you'll see. Honestly, it's going to be fine," The man stated matter-of-factly to you. As he did, one final image flashed through your mind- your point of view lying sideways on a concrete ground in what seemed to be a laboratory. Sophitia cried out in agony as she was knocked to the ground by a silhouette you couldn't quite make out, and you saw her being dragged away from you as she futilely reached her hand out to you before collapsing on the ground. The image vanished quickly, and you were suddenly fading away from the plastic chair. "Oh, $#!+. I completly forgot to introduce myself. I'm Dr. Monty. Hello, so nice to meet you," The voice- whoever Dr. Monty is- introduced himself just as you vanished from your "dream" or whatever, blacking out in the process. ...When you woke up again, you found yourself inside a cyro pod that looked like it belonged to Fallout 4. However, what was more disturbing was that across from you lay a body that looked EXACTLY like you. In the peripherals of your vision you could see other chambers, but they had been frozen over, making it so you couldn't see their occupants...
marc12267
#193761056Saturday, July 16, 2016 2:50 AM GMT

... ... ... I only have a few words: WHAT THE ACTUAL MOTHER####ING ####?! AND PLEASE DON'T ####ING TELL ME THAT THIS IS MY ANDROID BODY!
FactionGuerrilla
#193873908Sunday, July 17, 2016 3:56 PM GMT

As you began to scream expletives in your mind, the body in the chamber in front of you didn't seem to mind at all. Meanwhily you yourself felt tired... Hungry and thirsty. And cold. Human traits. Meanwhile, the facility rumbled with an explosion somewhere else. Sounds like something is going on outside or something. Either way, you had a choice- wait it out or try to escape via red lever above your head. Your call.
marc12267
#193875276Sunday, July 17, 2016 4:16 PM GMT

Ugh... N...no... That's not possible... I've become human... I'm getting out of here! I grabbed the lever and tried using it for escape.