of     1   

Rodriquex
#188758873Saturday, May 07, 2016 11:48 PM GMT

It is translated in English and Spanish. SPANISH: Bienvenidos al segmento de hoy: ¿comprarlo o No? Con el uno y sólo el grande, Rodriquex! No ¿comprar o?: bombo de Montreal Lo compre. Montreal es un equipo bastante miedo. En papel o incluso en persona. Usted necesita mirar hacia fuera para el administrador, PrivateZack, ¿por qué? Es la última pared. Es imposible conseguir a través de PrivateZack. También tienen una muy poderosa ofensiva. Eso es todo por hoy amigos, asegúrate de comprobar hacia fuera mi libro; La barra es yo en tiendas ahora! ENGLISH: Welcome to today's segment: Do you Buy it Or No? With your one and only the great, Rodriquex! DO YOU BUY IT OR NO?: Montreal's Hype I do buy it. Montreal is a pretty scary team. On paper or even in person. You need to watch out for the Manager, PrivateZack, why? He is the ultimate wall. It is impossible to get through PrivateZack. They also have a very powerful offense. That is all for today folks, make sure you check out my book; Rod is Me. Out in Stores now!

of     1