of     1   

BIGPAPAPWNER8954
#188832612Monday, May 09, 2016 1:19 AM GMT

(I know it's late, deal with it) When I first met Kooby in 2012, I knew it was someone who would become one of my best friends off this forum. He welcomed myself, and every other SFer, with open arms and an open heart. He was, in every form, always a message away. Regardless of the problems going on in his life, he would be quick to help you with yours. He would always help you find a solution to any of your issues or would quickly make you forget about something. When Cap messaged me the night the rest of you found out about his death, I didn't think it was real. I knew he had the disability but he kept it so private that none of us knew that it got worse than normal. Kooby was always open for a game of Madden (15 or 16) or NBA 2k and would always play if you asked. I remember one time where we played, he was his beloved Vikings and I was my beloved Dolphins. He got an early 21(ish) point lead and I did eventually come back. I would eventually lose by a late game interception (typical Ryan Tannehill). Although I hate losing, this is one game I will never forget. As his fellow-Minnesota resident once said in 1999, "Life is just a party and parties weren't meant to last." Kooby's life on this forum was a party, and we all knew it. The SF died a little that day... Good night Kooby, I'll see you tomorrow.

of     1