of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

xEraGamer
#188846059Monday, May 09, 2016 6:50 AM GMT

Power Rankings: Note: I've made basically my own transaction board, and am using a board that is updated as of 1:41 EST 5/9/16. COMING OUT SOON: Record Predictions PLEASE NOTE: I don't care who won in scrims, this is from 100% raw roster. PLEASE NOTE X2: What most of you don't realize, PRs and other things like this will cause controversy, otherwise why would you make them? You are allowed to get mad, so I don't really care. PLEASE NOTE X3: There are no bad teams in the league this year, in my opinion. Even the #12 team is rather good, so don't take offense if you're ranked low. 1. Pittsburgh Steelers HC: Era_Gamer Personally, I rank Steelers here because if you compare our team to the s7 Browns, we have basically the same roster, minus Ejurcted and RickyWaike. All of our positions are filled. At DE we currently have Era_Gamer, Isabella, HawkMode, JamesxStewart, or Kelvin62202 . Covering, the Steelers have Bwizzy, MonsterEnergy, PatrickPetersonCB, Duke8Johnson, Kelvin, HawkMode, James. (Reminder: only 2 DEs are used per play.) This team has exceptionally good hands, and with kelvin at qb we can't expect many interceptions. Add on some blocks to that, and there's a SB winning - caliber team. They look to be a tough team this season, and some might compare it to the s6 Steelers. The difference? S8 Steelers don't have to face any teams with Ejected on them (since he retired), and Kelvin has had an extra season to learn whatever he can from Ej. 2. Oakland Raiders HC: FrankyMartone This team is STACKED with former Raiders players. Currently possessing 1854jech, Targetings, Sines, GrandpaSavage, NcsFinest910, LunarHorizon, Tortled, Bosshawked, oohrekt, depatron, Badbunny, and others, they look to have an amazing defensive core. The only issue I can see on this whole team is chemistry. The Raiders, who are HCed by FrankyMartone (previous HC of the New England Patriots), may have the same issue that the Patriots had last season: chemistry. I remember that Depatron wanted a trade, and things fell downhill from there. I don't remember who else wanted to be gone, but it somewhat of a big issue. If that doesn't happen this season, though, this team should be well off. 3. Denver Broncos HC: Get_Trekt The Denver roster this season looks similar to the one from last season, but slightly stronger. In my head, I was deciding upon Browns or Broncos, but it looks as if Broncos (despite a slightly less "hype" roster) are better. I quite honestly don't know how Trekt and Churro do it, but they manage to bring their teams to get clutch wins. Now, they intend to do that AND THEN SOME. Currently they have Churro at QB, and he's a dependable quarterback. In my opinion, the only issue with Churro is that he is a rather disliked player, so chemistry issues may come along. A defense containing Churro, Rollerman, Trekt, Universais, MrBeast, Jurmy, TomTheNoob, BlackNapaim, and Nightcreek is a pretty solid defense, and an offense with WRs like that is rather exceptional. I see this team going to playoffs for sure this season. 4. Cleveland Browns HC: DoctorSinister The Browns had the second best draft out of any team in the league, following the Steelers. In the draft they grabbed HollowSharkie123, Bkjsp, Akooliosess, Cutting_Ledge, Get_Reaped, and more. With Hollow at QB, that already sets this team off for a good season. And if you can follow that up with Cutting_Ledge, DoctorSinister, Bkjsp, ShadowDestroyer, Get_Reaped, AK, ZooClues, and more at WR? You've got a positive record, and a number 4 spot in the power rankings. There's not much else to it, this team has good defense, and good chemistry, so that's how they earned this spot. 5. Seattle Seahawks HC: LordUnion Now, this teams roster is horrible right off the bat. By horrible, I mean it looks horrible. Doesn't mean it is. When I look at this team, a few notables that I see are: Basechad, Chill_Wxnterr, Force, DrGodder_JR, nmd_csgoat, RayyBriickz, Doogiosess, and a few other rather no - names. I hate to say that with those players that this team isn't a top 3 team, but this season is extremely strong. I chose to rank Seahawks here because they have about the same clutch factor as the Broncos. They might not look good, but looks are deceiving, and that's how they got up here. Based off of last season, they went from nothing to something, and barely lost the superbowl. Without ShawnHTX to QB, they might not be as good as last season, but they won't be horrible. Chances are, we might see this team in the superbowl this year. 6. San Francisco 49ers HC: IceKingGlaceon The 49ers are a team that look similar to last season, give or take a few players. Their roster is okay, not a SB caliber roster, but a playoff caliber one. When you hear "One Man Team", if you had to choose any team in the league, what team would you choose? This would be my choice. Not only does ice not need overpowered wide recievers to win games, as he drops dimes all day, but this man manages to play a whole defense by himself (with the exception of a few players.) I look at the roster, here's who sticks out: Bflakes (underrated), Alexv123, KingPeasantz, ManateeEffect, Bestguy1222. If King and Manatee provide pressure, then the defense can stack a couple of ints, and that's what will make them win games, whether or not they have the OP Core that most teams have. 7. Dallas Cowboys HC: Homerunman1297 Man, the Cowboys. Formerly coached be 00raeror, who decided to step down for college, and now they're moving up the chain of teams. In this team is a lot of potential, TheDimer at QB, DrDewy, Reedcat, Fareed, Canadian, Yeetage, Undel, Flyboy, and homer at WR / CB / DE, this team looks like it should be ranked #4, but I chose not to. Why? Because any team with decent DEs can put this team into a fight amongst themselves with words such as "NEW QB!!!!!". TheDimer doesn't have one of the most essential things for a QB: Time. If you give a QB 10 seconds to throw a pass, it won't be as good as if they had 30 seconds. Without a center, Cowboys won't accomplish a good passing core, and even if they have a few interceptions on the defensive side, they won't have much of a chance on offense. Get this man a good center, and I see this team ranking up. 8. New England Patriots HC: Yorkowski So, I looked at this team before I started my power rankings, immediately I thought: Where's the defense? Yorkowski is a great QB, and with WRs like Cooliosess and Raw_Unst0p, this team is set to go. But, you can't expect 3 men to win a game. BUT, this may be the most powerful trio in the league, as far as I see it. 3 men won't get them above 8. I must say, though, the rest of their team are C rated players, which is why they aren't below 8. Other players worth noting: RetiredAuthority, iiCaptain28, Chill_Anders, Summkowski, Jodi6217, Lightjoe56 9. Miami Dolphins HC: OffMeMatty I was told that matt didn't want to QB this season, so this leaves either Rocky, Chill_Matt, Ploog, or Kebow (#WEWANTKEBOW) to QB. They have good WRs in Softable, Formioli, Stinky, and a few others, but I don't have any faith in those QBs, and for that they won't rank high. #9 it is. #MattAnd5 10. Detroit Lions HC: USMIGO The Lions are a good team, don't get me wrong, but like I said earlier, every team in NFL is "good" and being "good" won't get you far. I look at the Lions, and see this: Rickywaike, SuperSayinggoku, WestCoast, Butty, Yui, and a few others including USMIGO. One thing I have faith in is USMIGO on offense. The offense will produce some numbers, but the defense on the other hand is where I see trouble. Ricky and who else at DE? I've been hearing that butty wants a trade, so he won't. Truckinqs is on the team, but will he be active? Will he DE? I'm not sure. Another thing, though: will these CBs be able to hold themselves up? Honestly, it was hard for me to decide, because if the answer to that is yes then this team could be #7, but I went with no. Why? Because chemistry. I don't see this team getting along well, and a team that can't get along isn't a team. 11. Washington Redskins HC: Kongeris Sorry, Kong, I know you said everyone is underrating Redskins, but that's because you don't have as good of a roster as everyone else in the league. You QBed for Lions, and that was when Packers beat you (the first time), so I'm not sure if I have faith in you QBing for the Redskins. And the WRs on here that I see? Well: Shorstop, JttTheBest, Look_alive, Fire, Sgtyates, constellates, Nazareth, Rad, and a couple others. I see an okay WR core, and an okay CB core, but no DEs, and whos going to center for you to get you some time? That being said, I rank Redskins here until they prove me wrong. 12. Green Bay Packers HC: ExecutedBagel I met Executed from a few bootleg leagues, and what I saw of him wasn't something I'd want to see in any head coaches. And lets just say, most players that are from bootleg leagues won't do well in NFL. He's a rookie HC, and by the way he drafted, it was obvious. He completely BLEW his first round pick by getting Ejurcted. He has other players, such as Killerdog, REelah, Cyked (who doesn't want to play for Packers), Tixa, Swift, Mark, Squatrix, and a few no-names from some bootleg leagues, but if I took any S7 NFL team to any of those leagues, there's no doubt we'd tear it up, so bringing one from there to here won't do much justice. Sorry to say, but I don't see much in this team. NOTE: Sorry if I forgot any key players, it's 1 AM my time. I would also like to say, I enjoy it when people prove me wrong, it's all opinion anyway.
Franky264
#188846167Monday, May 09, 2016 6:57 AM GMT

bias!
KebowBG
#188846243Monday, May 09, 2016 7:01 AM GMT

#WEWANTKEBOW
summhawked
#188849240Monday, May 09, 2016 10:42 AM GMT

bias and it's not Summkowski...
Akooliosess
#188849713Monday, May 09, 2016 11:11 AM GMT

Nice.
dew_y
#188849967Monday, May 09, 2016 11:26 AM GMT

Cowboys>seahawks>Broncos
Matthew0709
#188850001Monday, May 09, 2016 11:28 AM GMT

I'm qbing
WINFAST
#188850135Monday, May 09, 2016 11:35 AM GMT

"No-names" after this season, we will have a name.;!
xEraGamer
#188850223Monday, May 09, 2016 11:39 AM GMT

@off even with you at QB I'm not sure you rank much higher, maybe 8 which would put you in the playoffs
ManateeEffect
#188850941Monday, May 09, 2016 12:16 PM GMT

Tbh S7 Pats lack of chemistry was my fault, not Franky's
SaItyie
#188851899Monday, May 09, 2016 1:01 PM GMT

reelah isn't a noname. im not a noname either111
SN1R
#188853441Monday, May 09, 2016 2:11 PM GMT

Like I said, People don't remember me but i'll show u Era ;)
DivineEmpyreus
#188853555Monday, May 09, 2016 2:16 PM GMT

Bias, Raiders are the best roster. Your dumb. Also redskins have a great team is this Dude autistic..?
DivineEmpyreus
#188853567Monday, May 09, 2016 2:16 PM GMT

era ill show you that u wrong as fuhk when redskins defeat yo bihh ahh
DivineEmpyreus
#188853640Monday, May 09, 2016 2:19 PM GMT

lol i mean here raiders roster i think DEs: NcsFinest910,Targetings Shorts: Tortled,Oohrekt MLB: FrankyMartone,Bosshawked,LunarHorizon Deeps: Megajohn99,Depitus, they got grandpa savage too so this team is better than s3 packers if chemistry turns out good ncs can play all pos but i think he will play DE and targetings de in ofl so and YA THIS TEAM LIT AF
DivineEmpyreus
#188853687Monday, May 09, 2016 2:22 PM GMT

LOL RIP BAGEL
serious132
#188853761Monday, May 09, 2016 2:25 PM GMT

Nicely Done.
xEraGamer
#188855815Monday, May 09, 2016 3:31 PM GMT

>calls me dumb >can't use the right form of "you're" >doesn't realize megajohn is a de > doesn't realize dep rages > doesn't realize last ssn pats were basically this team and they all raged > doesn't realize dep gets exposed >doesn't make power rankings, so don't try and trash mine :) >redskins are bad RN lol
JuicyJamz
#188855915Monday, May 09, 2016 3:34 PM GMT

YOU FORGOT ME! IM THE BEST PLAYER ON THE LIONS!
AnkleWrecker666
#188857022Monday, May 09, 2016 4:07 PM GMT

Raiders (like I said) are a disaster waiting to happen
CuttingPledge
#188858605Monday, May 09, 2016 4:57 PM GMT

@era im probably going to be DE on lions ahahaha #so many sacks
DivineEmpyreus
#188861833Monday, May 09, 2016 6:20 PM GMT

ERA IS DUMB HE THINKS SUMMHAWKED (SUMMOWSKI) IS A "C RATED PLAYER" SON LET ME TEL YOU, EJECTED IS SCARED TO THROW TO THE DEEP SUMMHAWKED. HE NEVER THREW AT HIS ZONE THE WHOLE PLAYOFF GAME BECAUSE WHEN WE SCRIMMAGE EVERYTIME HE THREW THERE SUMMHAWKED INTERCEPTED HIM LOL ARE U SMOKING SOMETHING
dangjames
#188863614Monday, May 09, 2016 7:08 PM GMT

guys im using this acc for browns now ok
IceKingGlaceon
#188863819Monday, May 09, 2016 7:13 PM GMT

Dang Era, splayed out Lyder and made great Power Rankings.
reelah
#188863868Monday, May 09, 2016 7:14 PM GMT

nga im straight out of mfl lold y u think im ranked legends there plus I got cyked to stay cause hes my luv and we gonna not be that bad so calm ya ass down!

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right