of     1   

Lamar_Miller
#189016954Thursday, May 12, 2016 8:34 PM GMT

NFC Predictions will be posted later. Texans VS Ravens: This game is really hard to predict, looking at the Texans, I'm not seeing anyone who is a game changer. I haven't seen much of the Texans this season, but this game will not be an easy game for them. The Ravens have 2 types of players. Really good, or really bad. Momo, Flexing, and TrvM00 are good players. The rest of the team is pretty questionable. In my opinion, this game will be really close. The team who works better cooperatively will win this game. PREDICTION: Ravens 35 - Texans 21 - Bengals VS Chiefs: The Bengals are a team with a lot of depth, but with a lot of attitude. Not a good attitude. When I look at this team, I see a Franchise Owner who does not know how to make decisions, seeing as the Bengals have 3 Head Coaches. They have a ton of players, but this will most likely end up coming to bite them in the rear come game time. 73 players is a lot to manage, even if it is 11 vs 11. The Chiefs are a pretty stacked team. I see them coming away with the win easily. PREDICTION: Chiefs 48 - Bengals 14 -- Lamar_Miller (AKA KriptycBanned)
InstBG
#189017322Thursday, May 12, 2016 8:41 PM GMT

Thanks for hating and I have my reasons for 3 hcs rn but when I get a chance today or tomorrow I am removing inactive players dw
Lamar_Miller
#189017830Thursday, May 12, 2016 8:52 PM GMT

Not hating on anyone just giving an honest opinion
MonsterWyatt
#189080934Saturday, May 14, 2016 12:36 AM GMT

Im a game changer, at Texans VS Ravens

of     1