of     1   

FlameOfInfinity
#189069980Friday, May 13, 2016 9:38 PM GMT

Alright people, the Greats are 0-1 and hoping to get a win is what I figure. In the last game, they made a lot of communication mistakes that they probably could of beat bruisers by two touchdowns. But, they ended up losing and they probably could of won if they made the touchdown pass from Mud to Trent but, he missed by a late jump or he got jammed. So, while the Greats are improving their team, I'll be here waiting to see their outcome of their training. Since they need to step up their game if they want to win against the Rattlers who beat the Huskies(I cry every time) by more than 20 points. If Canton plays this game alright against the Rattlers and don't mess up again like last time I think they might pull of a win this season the score being 28-24, but if they mess up on their offense then they will lose by 15 or more but, I'm predicting it to be exactly 15 points, 35-20 as final score and these predictions of score are random just like every outcome of a game either an upset or a complete blowout. Alright, Canton show everyone that "Cantwin" can.
FlameOfInfinity
#189070112Friday, May 13, 2016 9:41 PM GMT

Alright, Canton show everyone that "Cantwin" can win.
FlameOfInfinity
#189295625Tuesday, May 17, 2016 9:48 PM GMT

Postgame Analysis The rattlers against greats had a lot of angry moments from the easy touchdown pass miss from a rattlers wr to Mud probably going bald by pulling his hair out when his CBs end up messing up which was a lot. Not to mention, the ban all stunt in the 4th quarter by c9 got him suspended and if not then he is lucky. I must say it must be hard for Mud to coach Canton seeing how his team can't seem to communicate, the cbs are just something special on defense leaving some of the wrs wide open I mean if you're going to miss them, you can try to at least do something for an effort of stopping the play. Now, Canton if you want at least a win in season 10, you are going to need to learn how to communicate and have CBs that can actually keep up with the wrs and have them play their zones.

of     1