SagePakkana
#192263379Tuesday, June 28, 2016 3:16 PM GMT

Torga "I call shotgun!" I then rush into the house, with Lila still hanging on my arm with her mouth, and oh, I forgot to mention that anything painful happens to me will happen to her.
roquinha9
#192263810Tuesday, June 28, 2016 3:23 PM GMT

Jacker "Also, if I were you I would stay away from that mysterious island unless they attempt to attack the Neo City. I can sense a strong.... Heart? How come I can sense an heart instead of a soul?"
SagePakkana
#192264392Tuesday, June 28, 2016 3:32 PM GMT

Steve "Heart? What are you talking about?" Meanwhile... Reimi I think it stopped. Those beams stopped firing. Who could do such heinousness to my dear queen? If it is that lady sniper, then I'll kill her for sure. Anita "Reimi, is it over?" Reimi "I think it is, let us check." And so, we went out of the basement and out the castle.
FactionGuerrilla
#192264463Tuesday, June 28, 2016 3:33 PM GMT

-Richtofen- "You can sense things?" Richtofen inquired, frowning. He also pondered why Jacker was so reluctant to keep them away from the "island". "Never mind. Vhy should we stay away, though? If they do attack, vouldn't that mean innocent civilians here would DIE? Might as well deal with the thr-?" He rambled on before cutting himself off when he saw Veras-12. "...Three companions? Are you... Related to the Keepers somehow? How do you know of my comrades???" -Cassandra- "Great! It's decided, then- we can go now!" I replied just before beginning to walk away from the group and towards the door. "I don't know about you, but I'd rather not get caught sitting around again."
SagePakkana
#192264693Tuesday, June 28, 2016 3:37 PM GMT

Meanwhile... Gen We are now crossing No Man's Land. Messiah have left to check the others, so its me, Wukong, and Winstefani. Honestly, I am jealous towards that German, riding his table set on treadmills, drinking tea and eating cake. That's no fair, and why does this monkey boy hovering in the air with his staff spinning rapidly? That doesn't make any sense. Well, this is RP, logic is just....optional.
Roxasthedemon
#192265277Tuesday, June 28, 2016 3:47 PM GMT

I just stand around, not nothing much to do. I do not think I am part of the group just yet, as I have only been near them for... a short period of time. It might become a much longer period of time, depends if I go decide to leave and just do something else on my own. I'm pretty bored as it is. There's nothing exciting for me to do here, no people to kill, no music instruments to play, no nothing. Except for the environment of course. I let out a small sigh of boredom. I look around, to see if there's anything I can do. I can enter that building with the blue glowing sign there, but I don't want to. There's also that guy that's currently heading towards me, I think. I don't know. I'm not in the mood for calculating probabilities right now. I think I'll just sit on the ground, staring up into the sky. Not like I have much purpose in this world. I can play around with my living suit of armor, but I've done that many times before. So I'll just on the ground and look up onto the sky above.
roquinha9
#192265595Tuesday, June 28, 2016 3:53 PM GMT

Jacker "I can sense things, yes. Things like, life essence and of the such.... But why is someone's life essence an heart? That's strange, normally it's the soul." He said.... A little bothered and confused by his own question. This is certainly something new.
ConsulLegarus
#192275582Tuesday, June 28, 2016 6:23 PM GMT

Ghul I wave th egolems to follow me and trail after Cassandra. Veras-12 "My designation is Veras-12, Doctor Richtofen. My creators were called the Vera, A race of psionic capable beings who could peer through the walls of the multiverses and wrote things down, Essentially the historians of the multiverse." I hold out a hand and multiple holographic worlds spring forth, One an earth on fire like in richtofens world filled iwth zombies, another earth a shining utopia, and all the worlds the heroes came from, "I have th eentire collective knowledge of the Vera in my data banks, They sent be here before being destroyed by the Gor."
SagePakkana
#192305603Wednesday, June 29, 2016 1:07 AM GMT

Steve "Is it far or near? Could it be an enemy or a friend?"
Golden_General
#192308653Wednesday, June 29, 2016 1:48 AM GMT

*Nitro* After some more walking I am finally at Neo City. "Well I am safe now. I really need to find the others." I walk around a bit.
Roxasthedemon
#192310248Wednesday, June 29, 2016 2:10 AM GMT

Sitting on the ground with nothing much to do, pretty boring if you ask me. I can just go stare into the immense brightness of the sun or the normal sky, calculate probabilities over and over again for an infinite amount of times, or think of food. Which reminds me, I feel hungry. Wonder if I should go get some food or continue starving. Then again, I do not really know where the restaurants are due to me not being familiar to this city. What would I eat anyways? There are only a few things that are capable of truly satisfying my hunger. And one of them is cheesecake. And the taste of juicy, succulent and delicious taste of raw human flesh. Or raw meat in general. But nothing beats the flesh of humans. At the very thought of all this raw human flesh changes my perception of things, as with the intent of killing those robbers and eating them from earlier today. I see the same old grotesque landscape I see every single day when I wake up or show the slightest sign of the psychotic person that I am. The sky looks red and the sun looks similar to a horrendous ball of disgusting meat. The stench of rotten eggs, the most rotten meat and the utterly disgusting smell of a dead corpse began to fill my nostrils as my perception continued to change from the normal world into the true state of reality itself. I began to feel the uncomfortable feeling of the once, rough but not that uncomfortable ground I sat on that has turned into nothing more than blood and gore. As with everything else whenever my perception changes into the perception of this endless sea of chaos and turmoil. In this state of my current perception, only the taste of raw meat can sate my hunger. Oh how I wish I can go eat it. But alas, I cannot do such things. Not with them around, not with anyone around. I have to keep myself sane, try not to act too abnormal to these people. I see them as hideous monsters as of right now, but what do I not see as hideous and grotesque when I perceive the true state of reality itself. The madness that resides within my mind is going to come out one day. But I must try keeping it at bay, no one should know about my insanity. Well, save for the ones that read these paragraphs of me describing things. My thoughts saved in a single post somewhere on the internet. I'll just quickly regain my old perception, the one that isn't this one and lets me perceive the world people call normal. With the closing of eyes and a single thought, I open my very eyes and see that everything is back to normal for me. I do not perceive any grotesque things anymore. Good, I do not have to look at the hideous true state of reality. I'll just be continuing with my sitting on the ground and immense boredom.
marc12267
#192315068Wednesday, June 29, 2016 3:14 AM GMT

(Hello! Sorry, I arrived at Cancun, Mexico several hours ago, and that's at around 4 AM, and as a result, I was sleepy. The laptop, probably my only hopes of being able to interact online, had no WiFi until my brother paid for it. Also, I was jet-skiing until me and my brother fell off and I didn't know what jacksht to do so I held onto him hiping I won't drown, and it only made him angrier at me. Sorry, much of my foruming was limited by what happened IRL. Also, for the time being, Roq has my character, Ruby, but doesn't have permission to kill her off. Oh yeah, and she's with Richtofen.)
roquinha9
#192335339Wednesday, June 29, 2016 10:44 AM GMT

Jacker "It's.... Neither. Seems like that person is neutral."
SagePakkana
#192335777Wednesday, June 29, 2016 11:01 AM GMT

Steve "But is he near or not?"
roquinha9
#192336065Wednesday, June 29, 2016 11:13 AM GMT

Jacker "If you mean close to you.... No. But close to the city? Yes."
SagePakkana
#192336156Wednesday, June 29, 2016 11:17 AM GMT

Steve "How about we check it out?"
Roxasthedemon
#192339724Wednesday, June 29, 2016 1:26 PM GMT

Sigh. Boredom is going to take over me soon, and I'll end up laying down instead of sitting. Hmm. I wonder what I should be doing. Hmm. Well, I doubt there would be anything for me to do. I'm practically useless in battle compared to the other guys here, I may be extremely competent, but I'm almost useless without my old powers. Besides, I'm only just an infinitely intellectual being whose only purpose in this world is to annoy and guide people. I think. I don't really care about that. Wish there was something I could do. I just simply wish to build more suits of armor right now. But I have no materials in this wasteland. Nor can I find any. Sigh. I wonder if I'm part of this group now or something. Like they would accept a psychopath like me into their group. Technically I'm already in it, but I'm not really sure. I'm secretly just a mad man in disguise, hiding my true self in order to fit in with these people. Keeping myself sane every single day just to fit in. My struggle with insanity and sanity, a hard battle I'm still fighting by myself. Nobody sees what I see, all of this weirdness that surrounds people in the different boundaries, astral planes and other things that normal people can't see. Through these eyes of madness I have, the annoyance all of this brings to me is unbearable to any normal mortal soul. But I am not a normal soul. Not at all. A person my age has seen tons of freaky stuff throughout the many years of their extremely ancient life. I'm just a being who's existed before time. Nothing special. Sigh. Boredom is gonna consume me sooner or later. Really wish there was something I can do, my absolute intelligence needs something to keep it busy. Calculating probabilities too boring. The amount random things that can happen to a certain event is extremely high and all I'm doing is just predicting futures that would probably never happen in this specific universe. I could go in that building with the blue glowing sign that sells houses but even I'm too lazy to do that right now. The feeling of laziness is slowly taking me over and only when I find something truly worth while will it go away. For now, I'll just continue sitting on the ground while staring at the sky like I usually do.
SagePakkana
#192344139Wednesday, June 29, 2016 3:03 PM GMT

Gen After much walking, we've stumbled upon a walled-off city. Perhaps maybe we could find more subordinates here? I think so. The guards there were so kind of us to let us in, seeing as we are not yet threats. This is the Kingdom of Redcliff, I presume. Meanwhile... Reimi I take Anita out on the streets, seemingly guarding her. While the castle is on repair, we decided to look around, hunting down the one who fired those beams. Shortly, we notice a group of unfamiliar folks. Surely, we kept the civilian records in our books, but these guys are not from it. Visitors perhaps? They might be. Meanwhile... Dan I am currently in Neo City, too busy gunning down civilians for entertainment. While I am doing so, a portal appeared before me and what came out from it is no other than Messiah. Messiah "Busy with your killing spree?" We asked "It seems that you are enjoying it. Say, how's that "Nyarlatothep" of yours? Is he still residing you?" Dan "Get outta the way, Messiah. I have no business for you, other than Gen and Tracer." Messiah "Calm down, we could probably talk this out, right? Besides, with that Outer God residing you, there is no chance anyone could beat you." Dan "Yeah right, that thing kept hiding inside my ass for like a year now. I haven't summoned it ever since my encounter with that Brit girl, no holds bared." Messiah "Well, anyways, we think its time for you to stop...someone is already hunting you down."
FactionGuerrilla
#192370658Wednesday, June 29, 2016 9:12 PM GMT

-Richtofen- He looked directly into the eyes of this new... Robot. He stood there for a few moments, then finally spoke. "Vell, Veras-12, if you know who I am and about my teammates... Then you would know that they are perfectly fine... Albeit still fighting zombies. Regardless, it vould be better for them to stay there- otherwise there could be complications..." Richtofen then paused, frowning. He spoke to Veras-12, inquiring about its history. "This 'Gor' you speak of... Do they know about these different timelines? They don't know that you're here... Ja?"
roquinha9
#192381944Wednesday, June 29, 2016 11:49 PM GMT

(If Dan attempted to commit Murder in neo City he would get arrested in no time.)
SagePakkana
#192396599Thursday, June 30, 2016 3:10 AM GMT

Reimi "Halt!" I yell at those three weird-looking men "Are you all foreigners?" Gen "You mean us? Well, yeah, I guess." I answer. Reimi I hold on to the handle of my sword as I say "State your names, foreigners." Gen "Gen...Gen Hendrickson, and this is Wukong and Winstefani H!tl3r. We came into this place just because we're curious." Reimi "...I don't trust you." And just then, I pulled out my sword and point it at his face "All foreigners that I came across are considered threats. You just stepped into the wrong territory." Anita "Reimi, don't!" I tell her "We shouldn't prolong violence in this kingdom." Reimi "Do not worry, my queen, I will just show these trespassers what would happen if they step in the wrong place." Just then, the blade of my sword gets engulfed with flame. "Now taste the might of Redcliff, scumbag!" I yell as I deliver a burning slash at Gen. Wukong "RJB EXTEND!" I yell as I get my staff out and then it extends its length until it hits Reimi's hand, making her let go of the sword. "Don't you dare lay a finger on this idiot right here." I say as the staff shrinks back to its normal length.
ConsulLegarus
#192400873Thursday, June 30, 2016 4:09 AM GMT

Veras-12 The robots head slumps to the side, "Dr. Richthofen, I simply inquired of your friends to be.. Polite as you humans put it." I look straight again, "The Gor are a warlike race that have no time for worthless technology unless it helps with their conquest. The probability they have taken and re purposed Vera teleportation technology is....." You can hear a soft beeping for a few seconds, "89.99% possible they have done so."
jigglesworth
#192401182Thursday, June 30, 2016 4:13 AM GMT

(Hi sorry for not posting, I've been a bit lost. Can someone tell me what exactly is happening with the people near Cory? I know they have the money to go buy a house. And they are going to. But where is the people near Cory, and what are they doing? I am sorry, I am just lost on what's happening.)
Roxasthedemon
#192402417Thursday, June 30, 2016 4:31 AM GMT

As the endless boredom is consuming every inch of me, I laid myself down on the ground with an expression that says I am extremely bored. Looking right at the sang sky, my boredom only continues to grow as there is nothing for me to do. And I mutter a few words under my breath. "I should've never left my universe..." Ah yes, I am from another universe. I only came here to see if there was anyone or anything capable of curing my seemingly endless boredom. That was the only reason I came here. Boredom. It led me to this world in search for the cure to it. Sigh. But it's hopeless, nothing here can cure it. Even fighting is boring to me. Nothing is capable of curing it. Well, almost nothing. The taste of great power the feeling of love I have once lost, they're the only things that are capable of curing my boredom. But even in another universe, nothing still can. I let out a large sigh, boredom still lingering within me. All I can do is view my memories back when I still had great power, calculate probability and remember my old family. Who are dead now. They weren't immortal like the me from back then. I am now mortal though. So, I'm gonna die someday. But not today. Ah, what the heck am I going to do? I'm as bored as an omnipotent! And that's a very, very, very, very extreme level of boredom. I wish I had something to.
SagePakkana
#192403068Thursday, June 30, 2016 4:42 AM GMT

(They're doing nothing, as per usual, until Roq gets back.) Reimi "You almost broke one of my fingers!" I anger as I pick up my sword "And now you are all going to pay!" As the sword gets engulfed in flames, I deliver a fiery slash at Gen. Winstefani "Ich glaube nicht ..." I say as my backpack opens up and then the tiny soldiers, Villainy Company, comes out from it. As they make their formation, they begin to fire their guns at the sword, destroying it in a matter of seconds. Although their bullets are tiny, the effect still acts like a normal bullet. "Gute Arbeit, mein Mann." I say as I give my army an applause before they go back to my backpack.